Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline (58312 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by babaowo: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
beylinko:
haters keep talking while things are happening. I wonder who wants to be tagged"poor".if it was anoda person would it have made a difference to u.
..... Do u remember that bishop OLEDEPO said last year that when he dies,that his son is gonna be a next G.O,which lead more than 2000 pastors to risigned and collect their benefits. Where do u see it in your bible that God's work must be turn to family business
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
DeCleff: You guys should stop envying Papa Oyedepo because God has blessed him therèfore no man can curse him. When God empowers (bless) a man, the results will be extraodinary prosperity. If Isaac in the Bible was more wealthy than the economy of the nation he dwelt in, then its clear that the prosperity and greatness of Bishop David Oyedepo has just started. Wow! Every Seed of Abraham in Christ Jesus has been POSITIONED AND ORDAINED FOR PROSPERITY, SUCCESS AND GREATNESS IN ALL THINGS. Praise GOD.
mention one apostle of christ that was rich like ur pastor using money from d church

1 Like

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Henry40: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2012
jookco:
According to Lawrence Ofili, a member of the Save Nigeria Group (SNG), the social movement that staged days of protest over this year’s controversial fuel price hike, Nigerian pastors are increasingly acting like politicians who put themselves first before the people.

“Pastor Oyedepo by his choice of businesses has severally demonstrated a disconnect between himself and hundreds of thousands of poor Christians who he claimed to have come to deliver. About 90 per cent of public schools in this country were built by early Christian missionaries; today Oyedepo has Covenant University but it is for children of millionaires,” says Mr Ofili.

“Even with the high school called Faith Academy, I am aware that most children in his congregation dream to be educated there but their parents who probably pay tithes and offerings cannot afford the school fees. His Faith Tabernacle accommodates 50,000 worshippers every Sunday; how many of them are going to fly Dominion Air? Honestly this project is not for the poor. He should have settled for mechanised farming to engage unemployed men and women.”

Well said Mr. Ofili, well said.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Dipwater(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
Why are we complaining his gonna use the airline 4 the work of the ministry ,as he has been doing b4. Wetin concern me no be una dey mumu go dash am una money suffer suffer 4 world enjoy 4 heaven...........

1 Like

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
jookco: The man is blessed with vision, the church get lot of money and need to invest it, this investment does not belong to the Bishop, the man in question have not earned one dime from the ministry for over 20 years now, he was not the first to build university, Oral Roberts university in Oklahoma produce members of the U.S House of rep and its one of the best christian university in the world, make una leave my pastor alone jare
his private homes abroad shey nah u and ur family dey live der?? Ok mayb d church members..open ur eyes..time is running out.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
I have always known Adeboye and oyedepo to be fraudsters.see what these guys have turned the church to even politicians and yahoo boys are not as bad as this.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by babaowo: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
Henry40:

Well said Mr. Ofili, well said.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Joliejay: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
God is blessing him and there's nothing HATERS can do about it.But my advice is dont be quick in judging him and be careful with what you say about any man of God.God is still using him to touch some lives.Well i guess its just a case of the elephant and the seven blind men,they're all describing the elephant based on the part of its body they are touching.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by nonen(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
It is quite unfortunate and pathetically pitiable that we keep slipping and sliding daily. There is a great disconnect between TRUE CHRISTIANITY and MODERN CHRISTIANITY.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by manny4life(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
A classic show of shame, why the hell am I not surprised? I did not know that Jesus when he preached on earth, he was actively involved in profiteering business. Anyway, I'm not totally against making profits which will be used (i.e. if it's used) to help the poor, but what has this man done for the tens of thousands around the community? There are tons of financially engaged mini community projects he can undertake on, from agriculture to power and works, etc. Having studied this man from his media gaffes, I regret saying that he's no role model to emulate after.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Dipwater(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
Wow naijas like topic like this u wuld be amazed at the number of people veiwing this board
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by jackima: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2012
If you prosper it is your fault, if you are poor, it is ur fault.
IT IS WELL!!!!!!!![/size][size=8pt]
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by oiseworld: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
DeCleff: You guys should stop envying Papa Oyedepo because God has blessed him therèfore no man can curse him. When God empowers (bless) a man, the results will be extraodinary prosperity. If Isaac in the Bible was more wealthy than the economy of the nation he dwelt in, then its clear that the prosperity and greatness of Bishop David Oyedepo has just started. Wow! Every Seed of Abraham in Christ Jesus has been POSITIONED AND ORDAINED FOR PROSPERITY, SUCCESS AND GREATNESS IN ALL THINGS. Praise GOD.

seconded!!!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by babaowo: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
Millions of their moronic members praying for employments and all this thieving pastors keeping enrich themselves instead of providing jobs for their members.The judgement will start in d church very soon!!!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by nfnf: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2012
Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most ...

1The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
2For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
Let re-echo fela's message on the likes of Oyedepo and co.Here we go :

Suffer suffer for world . . .Amen

Enjoy for Heaven . . . .Amen

Christain go dey yab,Espirit heavenus . . . .

Muslims go dey call,Allahu Akbar

Open your eyes everywhere

Archbishop na miliki

Pope na enjoyment

Imamu na gbaladun: .rarararara

Archbishop dey enjoy

pope sef dey enjoy

Imam sef dey enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Dipwater(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
[quote author=Joliejay]God is blessing him and there's nothing HATERS can do about it.But my advice is dont be quick in judging him and be careful with what you say about any man of God.God is still using him to touch some lives.Well i guess its just a case of the elephant and the seven blind men,they're all describing the elephant based on the part of its body they are touching.
[/quote

My broda this one don comot 4 God,s blessing this man is busy defrauding people inthe name of jesus. Dat wat they've told u to be careful with wat u say about the man of God. Dats heavy brainwashing pls open ur eyes an see wat this people are doing to us
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by manny4life(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
nf-nf:
Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most ...

Anddddddd, your point is? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Tbillz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
God punish any human who critisize TB josh....If all pastors embark on tha same thinz he does.....why won't 9jeria be a betta place? Instead they want their names on Forbes........end tym signz

1 Like

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by babaowo: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Let re-echo fela's message on the likes of Oyedepo and co.Here we go :

Suffer suffer for world . . .Amen

Enjoy for Heaven . . . .Amen

Christain go dey yab,Espirit heavenus . . . .

Muslims go dey call,Allahu Akbar

Open your eyes everywhere

Archbishop na miliki

Pope na enjoyment

Imamu na gbaladun: .rarararara

Archbishop dey enjoy

pope sef dey enjoy

Imam sef dey enjoy

...... Fela is a real prophet.

1 Like

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by eghost247(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
dosent sound fair
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
Tbillz: God punish any human who critisize TB josh....If all pastors embark on tha same thinz he does.....why won't 9jeria be a betta place? Instead they want their names on Forbes........end tym signz

How many yahooboy or politicians have their names on forbes ?
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by TopDog1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
pDude: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mu che che che che!
This guys never taya o! So he has launched a new
airline with whose money? And whose pockets will
the profits enter?

Chei! Christians don form mugu for MOG. See what your tithes and offerings are being used for. You think 4 private jets is much, una neva see h-
anything.

Mu he he he he!

Omo the MOG just dey hammer dey go.......more tithes,more bizness and profits for him family na. grin

Everly if mugu no fall,guyman no go chop.Somebodey chout 'alleluia, alleluia',the Lord is good all the time and the MOG must dey chop from the pulpit. grin grin grin grin

Ndi Muo..... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by moshoodn(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
WHAT WOULD JESUS DO. . .
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by tinnymerit(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
am not going to judge anybody,but had it been it was IBB or anoda politicians will u judge or talk like dat?.At the same time how did u knw he floated the biz with church money?,because i heard he has a refinery.I dont knw wat pple wont say,if pastor is poor dey will say hes cursed,if hes rich hes demon possesed or he embezzles.omo adamo,oga fun yin ganoooo.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by xavier3g(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2012
Billionaire Pastors:

According to Forbes Magazines, below are the Top 5 richest Pastors ''Men of God '' in Nigeria and their estimated net worths.

http://thedancingpumpkin..com/2012/03/nigerian-billionaire-pastors.html
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
tinnymerit: am not going to judge anybody,but had it been it was IBB or anoda politicians will u judge or talk like dat?.At the same time how did u knw he floated the biz with church money?,because i heard he has a refinery.I dont knw wat pple wont say,if pastor is poor dey will say hes cursed,if hes rich hes demon possesed or he embezzles.omo adamo,oga fun yin ganoooo.

Abeg sharrap ur onu there. Anuofia! Go and ask Richard Brandon if na beans dem dey use float airline. Is it his money? Will the profits be ploughed back into the church? How many church members have ever entered his jets? How many member's children can afford the university?

See how ur tithes are financing his lifestyle. Dey form mugu o!

1 Like

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Oyadibukky: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
Pls who own landmark university? Is it not this pastorp? Well eternity is near.

http://www.africareview.com/News/Nigerian+tycoon+pastor+launches+979180/1372562/-/prfta8z/-/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by pistol: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2012
D boss
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Onasa22: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
Let his followers continue to pay Tithes and offering so that he can expand his biz empire for his generation unborn

1 Like

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by betrani(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2012
abraham, job, solomon, jacob etc were some of the exceptionally rich people in the bible! We neva had an account of anyone of the converting peoples donations to personal wealth! It is tru that the bible condemns prosecution or evil comments against men of God! And also tru that God is the only jugde! I would say it out loud, bold and clear here that; the same word of God is been turned by men, just like the devil to suite his selfish purpose! It isn't bad to be rich, but to whose detriment is this done! Hw would u feel inside u, knwin as a payer of tithe, that u contributed to the purchase of that plane?(envious minds are built like this; u give to in the name of giving to God and at the end of the day u see what in ur mind supposedly belongs to God being used for personal enrichment) It is gud to give equally to the work of God! But hw many people ve taken this opportunity to share sure benefits to the gud of the church? Other than for individual enrichment! God being merciful as he is I knw won't query the church for helping the needy afterall jesus lived his life for this! Everything about gifts to the work of God only end with individuals cos God has not come to ask for them! If u must convince us as a man of God, give fifty percent of ur gains to the needy out there and make a difference! God created us to help one another otherwise jesus would'nt have helped wash away our sins! God will judge o! These kind of things would form a good reasons on the part of those evil men in BH for killing innocent people! Can any one here tell us hw lunching an airline would benefit the work of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.