Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline (58310 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
wirinet: David Oyedepo is not only a con artist, he is also excessively egocentric. He is setting up businesses here and there for egocentric reasons. If not that we are in a lawless nation where stolen money is displayed with reckless abandon, without anybody raising eyebrows,he should be in jail by now. Technically winners chapel funds does not belong to him, so he cannot launder common purse to set up personal business ventures. He should show us his tax receipts so we can see how his earnings made him stupendously wealthy.

To make matters worse, if not for the continuous fleecing of millons of gullible people pouring in their money every Sunday or should I say everyday, I am sure all his businesses would be bankrupt today. He should take a cue from MKO Abiola, Gabriel Igbinedion and a host of others, who rushed to set up multiple businesses because they found easy money at a particular period. He should make public the account books of all his businesses and let's see how profitable they are.
Airline business is one of the most difficult business in Nigeria if not the world. Airlines such as Albarka and so many others have gone under, the existing ones save those owned by thieving politicians are groaning under huge debts and our business bishop is joining t
he fray.

As I said it is the hundreds of millions that the bishop siphon from hypnotized Nigerians every week that is covering his àss and making him look like a good business man. Because he did not even have a pure water business before he set up living faith church.

Dont worry the gullible sheep will still pool their resources (even if it means them stealing, starving, prostituting, robbing )to rescue 'Papa''s airlines
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
I do not understand why people are surprised.
Churches all over the world are business enterprises.
The Men of God are just directors on the board of these companies and money making organisations.
The flamboyant and flashy lifestyles,these men of God exhibit are just perks of their office and their entitlements.
I know Mr Oyedepos next target is to launch a luxury liner cruise company.
And I say more grease to his elbows,but he should remember the saying:What will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
Although,I doubt if even Mr Oyedepo really believes in the after life,it is just a bogey which he uses to keep his gullible followers in check,and the money pouring in!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by PastorKun(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
Image123:
Oyedepo is the leader of livingfaith. That though should not be confused with personal belongings. Just like we attribute things done by the government to Goodluck Jonathan, or like we say Solomon built a temple even though he was not the one carrying ponpon and mixing cement. All the achievements are actually LivingFaith's or DOMI's and Oyedepo's the head, chairman, bishop, whatever title. Let's not mix the 'commission''s wealth with Oyedepo's personal bank account.

You are joking right! Is living faith not a personal property of Oledepo? Does Oledepo not use the name of God to fleece the congregation for his personal benefit?
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
Babzilla:

Dont worry the gullible sheep will still pool their resources (even if it means them stealing, starving, prostituting, robbing )to rescue 'Papa''s airlines

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This shizz had me laughing like a laughing jackal.

Choi! Mugu full naija o sad
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by dare2think: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
Richvkunt:

Although,I doubt if even Mr Oyedepo really believes in the after life,it is just a bogey which he uses to keep his gullible followers in check,and the money pouring in!

My stand from day one!

These guys are atheists in disguise. They don't give a damn about anybody, including their foolish followers. A country where poverty is rife, a man who claims to be God's representative on earth is arrogantly living like a God in the very midst of poverty. Yet he is exalted more than the Humble Christ. Funny!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
bezimo: Many of the comments here against Bishop Oyedepo are borne out of ENVY.I remember Gods word that said "and isaac sowed in that land and received in the same year a hundred fold and the lord blessed him, and the man waxed great and went forward, and grew until he became very great and the philistines envied him"Gen 26:12-14.The most blessed pastor in Africa.Taking after his spiritual fathers like kenneth copland.The World hasnt seen anything as the Sons of God are Just beginning to take the Centre Stage.WAVES OF GLORY INDEED.

U re both a real life and cyber foool....
Hu dey envy who??
Why wouldn't he invest in someÞhing dat a higher percent of nigerians can benefit from...
Even d airline sef, 80% of his flock cannot comfortably afford a flight ticket!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Jemibee: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2012
Na wa oo!! I'm forced to say THIS MAN IS A BUISNESSMAN
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by DrKnow1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
He has turned his congregation into conglomeration!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by beey2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
@ OP: [1]today Oyedepo has Covenant University but it is for children of millionaires,” says Mr Ofili.
(2)“Even with the high school called Faith Academy, I am aware that most children in his congregation dream to be educated there but their parents who probably pay tithes and offerings cannot afford the school fees.
(3)His Faith Tabernacle accommodates 50,000 worshippers every Sunday; how many of them are going to fly Dominion Air? Honestly this project is not for the poor. He should have settled for mechanised farming to engage unemployed men and women.”

(1)Pls can u tell me any private university in Nigeria that is established for children of d poor?
(2)Admission into F.A is without favour ur child can be admitted on fulfillment of admission requirement and it's moderately affordable. U shld go there for confirmation of whether members children (good numbers) attend or not, be certain abt what u post on d net my bro/sis.
(3)On this I wish u long life in POVERTY. U are free 2b poor all d day of ur life because even d so called poor pray to b rich.

Another fact 2 his critics: u can't feed every body in Naija
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nigerians are gullible. The real reasons why many people go to churches in Nigeria is not for salvation but to run away from reality or for miracles. They can do anything in an attempt to get what they want.

That is the bitter truth but not many would accept.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by tithe(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
bee-y:
@ OP: [1]today Oyedepo has Covenant University but it is for children of millionaires,” says Mr Ofili.
(2)“Even with the high school called Faith Academy, I am aware that most children in his congregation dream to be educated there but their parents who probably pay tithes and offerings cannot afford the school fees.
(3)His Faith Tabernacle accommodates 50,000 worshippers every Sunday; how many of them are going to fly Dominion Air? Honestly this project is not for the poor. He should have settled for mechanised farming to engage unemployed men and women.”

(1)Pls can u tell me any private university in Nigeria that is established for children of d poor?
(2)Admission into F.A is without favour ur child can be admitted on fulfillment of admission requirement and it's moderately affordable. U shld go there for confirmation of whether members children (good numbers) attend or not, be certain abt what u post on d net my bro/sis.
(3)On this I wish u long life in POVERTY. U are free 2b poor all d day of ur life because even d so called poor pray to b rich.

WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE,OYEDEPO IS BLESSED AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT DAT, THE WORSE IS TO KILL URSELF.

DID HE ASK U FOR YOUR PATHETIC TITHE? HIS MEMBERS ARE DOING WELL THAT IS WHY THE CHURCH IS GROWING, SOME CAME TO THE CHURCH IN POVERTY AND BECAME VERY RICH BY THE GOSPEL HE PREACHED, SOON THEY WILL EVEN BUY THE GOVERNMENT WATCH OUT.

IF U SO CARE FOR THE POOR DO SOMETHING AND DON'T WAIT FOR OYEDEPO.

LAST WARNING: LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME U GUYS WILL POST ANYTHING AGAINST A MAN OF GOD OR THIS NAIRALAND WILL CRASH.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by tithe(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
bee-y:

WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE,OYEDEPO IS BLESSED AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT DAT, THE WORSE IS TO KILL URSELF.

DID HE ASK U FOR YOUR PATHETIC TITHE? HIS MEMBERS ARE DOING WELL THAT IS WHY THE CHURCH IS GROWING, SOME CAME TO THE CHURCH IN POVERTY AND BECAME VERY RICH BY THE GOSPEL HE PREACHED, SOON THEY WILL EVEN BUY THE GOVERNMENT WATCH OUT.

LAST WARNING: LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME U GUYS WILL POST ANYTHING AGAINST A MAN OF GOD OR THIS NAIRALAND WILL CRASH.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by tithe(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2012

Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Shola2009(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
I laugh in Greek!Forbes is saying the guy is worth only $150M..
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Edalock(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
O
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by wellheads(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2012
Only $150M! D guy needs to con more people so that he can enter the billionaire's club. Ver soon, na cement company him go start. Guys, money dey church business sha.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by dare2think: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
tithe:

Pathetic waste of space!

So, Christianity to you is an ammunition to threaten people. You want to suppress people's right to express themselves because the truth is hitting your nerve. Unfortunately for your pathetic soul, not everyone is embedded in fear. The Fear that has captivated your ignorant mind.

Your man of God is a Charlatan that is only valuable to a minority of people on earth. A very foolish minority. He is a mere man that has used a very valuable commodity, Religion, to enrich and elevate himself in a very corrupt society.

Go and threaten the mugs in your church.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by means(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
Pathetic waste of space!

So, Christianity to you is an ammunition to threaten people. You want to suppress people's right to express themselves because the truth is hitting your nerve. Unfortunately for your pathetic soul, not everyone is embedded in fear. The Fear that has captivated your ignorant mind.

Your man of God is a Charlatan that is only valuable to a minority of people on earth. A very foolish minority. He is a mere man that has used a very valuable commodity, Religion, to enrich and elevate himself in a very corrupt society.

Go and threaten the mugs in your church

Guy, I always dey feel u. U really dare to think. Unfortunately, no matter how hard u try to educate these bums, they will always defend their oga like agberos
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2012
Edalock: One woman hissed during his sermon(he did hear d hiss ohh) and began to have painful sex for more than 7years....until in her church d man of God told her dat she has insulted a minster b4....watch ur tongue[i][/i] ppl......point of correction to d writer of this article.....bishop oyedepo doesnt own the universities, schools, publishing house or whatever else. It is registered with the church name and saying the university z'nt for the poor is rong....the church sponsor 100's of studnts and i'v bn a benefficalry of bishop personal sponsorship and all the schs are one of the cheapest private sch in nigeria, the church give interest free loans at cell centers to member, widows are monthly given month in winners, people are being elevated there so u can sit down waste ur precious time, money and mb online do nothing than criticizing the shakers of this world and end up as a nonentity with empty brains and zero bank a/c for all he cares. All the thing happening in the church when he said it 20yrs ago ppl thought he was crazy. Better go and do personal research bfore you start to blash rubbish anyhow.......and to all the people that would use sweet mouth to confuse people like the writer of the nonsense it's only God that would forgive you

This is one of the ploys these businessmen called MOG use to blindfold their pathetic followers,while the money continues to roll in for them to live their flamboyant lives.
Painful sex because she hissed? The mind boggles!
Go on Mr Oyedepo,continue to expand your business EMPIRE at the expense of these muppets!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Natasha2(f): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
No comment.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by tiblow: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
PEOPLE DO WONDER THE GENESIS OF THEIR PROBLEM AND THE REASON WHY THINGS ARE NOT WORKING FOR THEM. THIS IS AS A RESULT OF PUTTING THEIR MOUTH IN MATTERS THEY HAVE NO INKLING ABOUT.

1. DID U CALL ANY MAN OF GOD?
2. IS ANY MAN OF GOD ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU?
3. WHEN DID U SUDDENLY BECOME A JUDGE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTER?
4. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOG IN YOUR OWN EYES?

I THINK YOUR OWN LIVES SHOULD BE OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO YOU THAN OTHERS.

"YOUR IGNORANCE MAY ALLOW YOU TO LAUGH THIS OFF,BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THE SAME
IGNORANCE WILL NOT SUCCEED AT SAVING YOU IN YOUR DAY OF CALAMITY WHICH YOU BROUGHT
UPON YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH".

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

WISEMAN
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by justsmile(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
yeaaaaaaaaaa.... love this!!! now i cn confidently fly!!! those of u hating, don't wana catch u in them aircraft o!!! love this man of God!!! pls if u don't kw the story behind the glory, why don't u just shush!!!
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by cantell(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
justsmile: yeaaaaaaaaaa.... love this!!! now i cn confidently fly!!! those of u hating, don't wana catch u in them aircraft o!!! love this man of God!!! pls if u don't kw the story behind the glory, why don't u just shush!!!
Now tell me, whats the story? Excessive tithing extortion?grin
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by VellyG(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
Am not surprised Oyedepo has always been a pastor with controversies..Few years back he was condemned for rusticating some final year students of his school(convenant university) simply because they tested Positive to HIV not even considering the huge sums of money their wards paid to keep em in a high profile school like convenant.
In canaanland where he has his ministry located a good number of mansions built for him by members are vacant with no occupants in them.if he's got a charitable heart then those houses wud have been given out to the poor and homeless..
The quest for miracles has made these new generation pastors take advantage of worshippers.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by beey2(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2012
tithe:

KINDLY RE-READ MY POST AND GET BACK TO ME BRO "because THROWING STONES IS NOT MY WAY OF EXPRESSION"

Edalock: One woman hissed during his sermon(he did hear d hiss ohh) and began to have painful sex for more than 7years....until in her church d man of God told her dat she has insulted a minster b4....watch ur tongue ppl......point of correction to d writer of this article.....bishop oyedepo doesnt own the universities, schools, publishing house or whatever else. It is registered with the church name and saying the university z'nt for the poor is rong....the church sponsor 100's of studnts and i'v bn a benefficalry of bishop personal sponsorship and all the schs are one of the cheapest private sch in nigeria, the church give interest free loans at cell centers to member, widows are monthly given month in winners, people are being elevated there so u can sit down waste ur precious time, money and mb online do nothing than criticizing the shakers of this world and end up as a nonentity with empty brains and zero bank a/c for all he cares. All the thing happening in the church when he said it 20yrs ago ppl thought he was crazy. Better go and do personal research bfore you start to blash rubbish anyhow.......and to all the people that would use sweet mouth to confuse people like the writer of the nonsense it's only God that would forgive you

THIS IS AN INFORMED INSIDER 4 SURE N I REASON WT HIM. How many pastors start their ministry from d village where there is no light same time wt him and hv church growth Winners size, just asking?
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by dare2think: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
tiblow: PEOPLE DO WONDER THE GENESIS OF THEIR PROBLEM AND THE REASON WHY THINGS ARE NOT WORKING FOR THEM. THIS IS AS A RESULT OF PUTTING THEIR MOUTH IN MATTERS THEY HAVE NO INKLING ABOUT.

1. DID U CALL ANY MAN OF GOD?
2. IS ANY MAN OF GOD ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU?
3. WHEN DID U SUDDENLY BECOME A JUDGE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S MATTER?
4. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOG IN YOUR OWN EYES?

I THINK YOUR OWN LIVES SHOULD BE OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO YOU THAN OTHERS.

"YOUR IGNORANCE MAY ALLOW YOU TO LAUGH THIS OFF,BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THE SAME
IGNORANCE WILL NOT SUCCEED AT SAVING YOU IN YOUR DAY OF CALAMITY WHICH YOU BROUGHT
UPON YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH".

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
WISEMAN

More foolish people with foolish posts! Let me try to use your moronic logic to answer your idi.otic questions.

1. No. But were you there to witness the so-called 'call'? How does one get a calling and what parameters are there to ascertain the genuineness of a 'calling'

2. No. are the people posting their opinions accountable to you or your fraudster?

3. The day freedom was giving to all and sundry.

4. The log in my eyes is free for everyone one to comment or criticize on. That is the only way I can learn from mistakes and move forward

Now let me elevate myself from you ignorant way of thinking.

Back to reality. The only calamity you talk about exists in your little world. You can't scare people shut just because your mind is not versatile enough to be open-minded.

Fact. Your man of God is a mere mortal that was born like everybody and will die like any other man. He is only a clever man that is benefiting from a corrupt society.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by beey2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
tithe:

KINDLY RE-READ MY POST AND GET BACK TO ME BRO "because THROWING STONES IS NOT MY WAY OF EXPRESSION"

Edalock: One woman hissed during his sermon(he did hear d hiss ohh) and began to have painful sex for more than 7years....until in her church d man of God told her dat she has insulted a minster b4....watch ur tongue ppl......point of correction to d writer of this article.....bishop oyedepo doesnt own the universities, schools, publishing house or whatever else. It is registered with the church name and saying the university z'nt for the poor is rong....the church sponsor 100's of studnts and i'v bn a benefficalry of bishop personal sponsorship and all the schs are one of the cheapest private sch in nigeria, the church give interest free loans at cell centers to member, widows are monthly given month in winners, people are being elevated there so u can sit down waste ur precious time, money and mb online do nothing than criticizing the shakers of this world and end up as a nonentity with empty brains and zero bank a/c for all he cares. All the thing happening in the church when he said it 20yrs ago ppl thought he was crazy. Better go and do personal research bfore you start to blash rubbish anyhow.......and to all the people that would use sweet mouth to confuse people like the writer of the nonsense it's only God that would forgive you

THIS IS AN INFORMED INSIDER 4 SURE N I REASON WT HIM. How many pastors start their ministry from d village where there is no light same time wt him and hv church growth Winners size, just asking?
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by jude33084(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
DeCleff: You guys should stop envying Papa Oyedepo because God has blessed him therèfore no man can curse him. When God empowers (bless) a man, the results will be extraodinary prosperity. If Isaac in the Bible was more wealthy than the economy of the nation he dwelt in, then its clear that the prosperity and greatness of Bishop David Oyedepo has just started. Wow! Every Seed of Abraham in Christ Jesus has been POSITIONED AND ORDAINED FOR PROSPERITY, SUCCESS AND GREATNESS IN ALL THINGS. Praise GOD.

you r nt getting the point my man, I can tell u that more than 70 to 80% of winners chapel live below the poverty line. So why not engage in a project that will favour the poor like building of schools for the masses, building hospitals, hhealth centers, sinking of borehole for his people etc. How many of them do u think can afford a flight fare?
Even u, be sincere how many times have taken flight before? wink
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by luq4u(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
This is bad bader badest,poor are oppress by rich in the past,now religious leaders are making wave.no law to stop this but GOD will see to it in deu time
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Image123(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
@kunle
ithink i read on this thread, a member that said the same thing. It's not owned by the man but by the ministry. According to the member, he doesn't even collect salary. Well, no be me talk that one.
@all
Would you own a university if it was possible? Would you own an airline if it was possible? Many are just jealous like i said earlier. So like the guy who condemns A for opening shop and sell on the sabbath/sunday, but would go and buy on the sabbath/sunday without any/much guilt.
HYPOCRITE. Jesus would add 'woe'.
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by Weselion1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
This news has not even been confirmed
Re: Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline by PastorKun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
Image123: @kunle
ithink i read on this thread, a member that said the same thing. It's not owned by the man but by the ministry. According to the member, he doesn't even collect salary. Well, no be me talk that one.
@all
Would you own a university if it was possi.

The businesses being owned by the ministry is mere rhetorics and dis honesty. The ministry is a personal property of Oledepo so what ever is owned by the 'ministry' is owned by Oledepo himself. It is also a filthy lie that the rogue doesn't collect salary as what he collects far exceeds salary. The criminal has unfettered access into the church accounts and he spends it as his personal funds without being questioned by the mo.rons he surrounds himself with. That aside you may wish to findout who the direct beneficiary of 'prophet's offering' which is regularly collected in all branches of winners.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.