Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? (7694 Views)

After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / SHE Was Rape By An Unknown Armed Robber N She Got Pregnant: "She Wants To Abort. / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Pakavy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Of course it's safe! Just like how it's safe to walk casually into oncoming traffic during rush hour.
d nxt guy myt be a deviant.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Skyloloprince(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2012
D word unknown shuld tel u, b wise girl,
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by InkedNerd(f): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
Pakavy: d nxt guy myt be a deviant.

Well, that's the OP's problem not mine. She's old enough to know right from wrong.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Okontami: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: Many guys offer me free rides wherever I go (supermarket, restaurants etc). But I am always scared 2 get into a strangers car because of assault, murder etc., some of the guys are so sweet--i am always tempted to get in undecided

Is it really safe to get into a random guy's car
ONILA my love, the love of my life, please is it dangerous to hug transformer? grin
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2012
lepasharon:
Abi o! see hypocrites.
Some of these even girls go to a random guys house they just met,sleep with him b4 even knowing his NAME

Lol. Thanks jare, Lepa toh badt. I have a hard time dealing with hypocritical opinions even in real life. . .let alone on an online and anonymous forum. It's incredible how hypocrisy has seeped into many people's DNA.

@ Topic

The issue of "stranger" seems the catch here. . .which is very ridiculous. Strangers become friends, friends become lovers, and lovers become spouses. . .this happens ALL the time. Our parents were once strangers to each other. If they were so so cautious and fearful of strangers, they'd probably never have met - let alone marry. So whats the big deal? You'd be shocked to know how many married couples met through this 'offering free ride' of a thing. The truth is that, in this life, discretion plays a major role in everything. If you see a cool looking, charming dude that offers you a ride, chances are that he is indeed harmless and likes you (amorously or otherwise). If your spirit or heart accepts him, go for it! You can never be too careful with these things. Just use your discretion, follow your heart, and leave the rest to providence.

I've had my own fair share of girls that I offered lifts to, and it ended in. . .. . . . . . . .(never mind). . .thats's life. But then, looks are often what they are. If the guy looks threatening or somewhat fishy, do not accept his offer. If he looks cool to you, then it's (probably) purely a matter of attraction and fun. Forget danger. Life is quite short, and death is extremely banal; it's a regular thing. . .it will come when it's your time, regardless of precaution. Just follow your intuition!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2012
Do you need a seer to tell you that it's not safe. Ridiculous question.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by linearity: 1:06am On Mar 25, 2012
"...Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.."

-Hebrews 13:2.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 25, 2012
Attention seeking to another level. What a very foolish girl. It's your mother I feel sorry for because it's unlikely you'll get to see your 18th birthday before shiot scatter.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by strangerf: 2:39am On Mar 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Attention seeking to another level. What a very foolish girl. It's your mother I feel sorry for because it's unlikely you'll get to see your 18th birthday before shiot scatter.

Ileke, I want you in my car ASAP. grin
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 25, 2012
strangerf:

Ileke, I want you in my car ASAP. grin

I see that you're still carrying around your toy car. Omg, so embarrassing.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by dasparrow: 4:04am On Mar 25, 2012
onila: Many guys offer me free rides wherever I go (supermarket, restaurants etc). But I am always scared 2 get into a strangers car because of assault, murder etc., some of the guys are so sweet--i am always tempted to get in undecided

No, it's very safe.

How old are you that you will sit there and conjure up such a question? Even a 10 year old knows not to take rides from strangers how much more a woman like yourself who has to be atleast over the age of 18. Have you not heared of women getting raped, killed, dismembered or physically abused by psycopaths? I don't know how you were brought up by your parents but this is a question you ought to have known the answer to as a full fledged adult. And to think moderators posted this on the home page.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by VUVUZELA10: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2012
There is no freebies without problems. Beware.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by emsquare(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2012
They r tyms you just need that ride!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by sunkoye: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2012
@pro1

with due respect, you just drew a bad inference. your arguement was very myopic and embarassing.

@op

some pple get away with such act, but not everybody might not be so lucky to revert thier experience. babe, not worth it joor!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Widow(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
It could be a very relaxing experience. Very cool.. like... like... u-know... getting into a coffin. grin
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Favben(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
Yippee! Jump at it, its like the safest fin on earth
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Tropilo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
pro01:

Lol. Thanks jare, Lepa toh badt. I have a hard time dealing with hypocritical opinions even in real life. . .let alone on an online and anonymous forum. It's incredible how hypocrisy has seeped into many people's DNA.

@ Topic

The issue of "stranger" seems the catch here. . .which is very ridiculous. Strangers become friends, friends become lovers, and lovers become spouses. . .this happens ALL the time. Our parents were once strangers to each other. If they were so so cautious and fearful of strangers, they'd probably never have met - let alone marry. So whats the big deal? You'd be shocked to know how many married couples met through this 'offering free ride' of a thing. The truth is that, in this life, discretion plays a major role in everything. If you see a cool looking, charming dude that offers you a ride, chances are that he is indeed harmless and likes you (amorously or otherwise). If your spirit or heart accepts him, go for it! You can never be too careful with these things. Just use your discretion, follow your heart, and leave the rest to providence.

I've had my own fair share of girls that I offered lifts to, and it ended in. . .. . . . . . . .(never mind). . .thats's life. But then, looks are often what they are. If the guy looks threatening or somewhat fishy, do not accept his offer. If he looks cool to you, then it's (probably) purely a matter of attraction and fun. Forget danger. Life is quite short, and death is extremely banal; it's a regular thing. . .it will come when it's your time, regardless of precaution. Just follow your intuition!

In addition and this is very important. If u hv that "small voice" that talks to u. Pls do not ignore it cos d guy is " so cool". Good luck!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2012

sista u want make dem use u for rituals? sad
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
[b][/b]
Ileke-IdI:
some people should b in there mother's womb kai if i born dis pikin i dont know wat to do wit her
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
[b][/b]
Ileke-IdI:

some people should b in there mother's womb kai if i born dis pikin i dont know wat to do wit her
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by beeke(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
I keep asking my honorable self why senseless, eediotic, irritating and psychotic topics usually find their holes to the front page

@OP, are you still bathing unclad outside your house or are your parent still rolling up your diaper every 30mins, if not why the stupiid question even my four years old niece wen i ask her the dos and dont first in her responses is "Mummy said i must not talk to strangers or collect anything from them no matter how attractive it appears"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Raunchy Photos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.