Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? (7700 Views)

After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / SHE Was Rape By An Unknown Armed Robber N She Got Pregnant: "She Wants To Abort. / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by helphelp: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: Many guys offer me free rides wherever I go (supermarket, restaurants etc). But I am always scared 2 get into a strangers car because of assault, murder etc., some of the guys are so sweet--i am always tempted to get in undecided

Is it really safe to get into a random guy's car

U are just a random girl...!
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Sijo01(f): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
Guys, is it dangerious to get into an unknown girl's car. Do u accept wen a girl offer u a ride?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by MAURI: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Stop grouping us o! tongue

Inked, I must say though that same thing came to my mind, but I has to refrain from generalising as you have rightly noted. But I must say though that the numbers aren't in your favour. ;-)

@Poster,
If you come from a background where you or your peeps aren't financially stable enough to own / buy a car, is that a reason to be stupid and toy with your life?

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: Many guys offer me free rides wherever I go (supermarket, restaurants etc). But I am always scared 2 get into a strangers car because of assault, murder etc., some of the guys are so sweet--i am always tempted to get in undecided

Is it really safe to get into a random guy's car

I dont think there is any difference between you and a child that wants to steal meat from his mothers pot asking whether its wrong or right.moreover if you were that attrac angrytive you would use your real pic for your profile:@
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by onila(f): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2012
I never get into peoples car. .but yesterday some really sweet Nigerian guy i met @ a Nigerian restaurant. .offered me a ride 2 the grocery story. .I know he wwanted to ask me out on the way but I just had 2 say no

but he was really nice and I am quite sure he had no bad intention
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Leyelyzo: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hun hun it is melodious
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
These little guyz in nairaland wont cease to amaze me. For a guy to even offer a lady a free ride is just simple courtesy, I for one have to check out a lady to make sure she is a model type to enter my ride. I dont just offer rides to street girls. Nothing is wrong about it baby gurl. And there are no such things like ritual killings these days cos there are better ways of making millions than do dirty smelly rituals
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by sexiestharam(f): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
T
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Cheester: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ekans: Nigerian ladies with there desire for freebies,they never want to work for anything. Poster, for that free ride,there is a price and i pray its not ur life or health.PEACE.
pls concentrate on d poster nt ladies kk,dnt generalize
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by 76Naira(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
No!
It is the safest thing to do.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by onila(f): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
LeoMax: These little guyz in nairaland wont cease to amaze me. For a guy to even offer a lady a free ride is just simple courtesy, I for one have to check out a lady to make sure she is a model type to enter my ride. I dont just offer rides to street girls. Nothing is wrong about it baby gurl. And there are no such things like ritual killings these days cos there are better ways of making millions than do dirty smelly rituals

smiley
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by dapo338(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
It is not advisable to jump into un known guy's car because it might be sometimes dangerous, but depending on ur mood, u might try it if u like the guy or sometime, there is an adage which says if we close our eyes to allow bad guys to pass, gud onces will pass too un detected. Wish u luck.... I lifted a lady back in the days which she is now my wife with children.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Outstrip(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: WHY r people acting like they have not entered into a random guys car before or someone u just met

Because people generally do not go out entering peoples cars. What are you on sef? If you don't have a car you walk or you used public transportaion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
It is the safest and fastest means of transportation to your pants
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by mstutu: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
baby its safe i think u ve d right to lose ur neck or any other essential body parts to any one u chose.even to a stranger.go girll
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Beync(f): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
I cant count the number of times i'v used free rides.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: I never get into peoples car. .but yesterday some really sweet Nigerian guy i met @ a Nigerian restaurant. .offered me a ride 2 the grocery story. .I know he wwanted to ask me out on the way but I just had 2 say no but he was really nice and I am quite sure he had no bad intention

Bad intention? I hope you don't categorise hardcore bulala as 'bad intention'. If a man offers a lift to a hot young chick (but doesn't do same for a plain jane or a fellow man), it's safe to believe that his intentions are almost entirely amorous/carnal. . . .would you call that "bad intention"?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by 9janinja1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
You should totally get in ... whats the worse that can happen ... you said it yourself ... get killed or raped ... if you'r really lucky they can use you for rituals .... so abeg nothing do you next time a stranger offers you a ride ... get in ...
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by ada24: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
poster - didn't your parents teach you not to talk to strangers.

na wah for some questions an "adult" will wake up and ask online
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by juman(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
The thread is interesting.

Ifa man fa ni lapo ya. Be careful.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by sunky644(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
Just continue with it but one thing I am sure of is; someday, somewhere, somehow you will not go Scot free by doing that cos I know every Guy out there cannot be Mr Nice Guy.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Daresh(f): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
Make I no lie b4 I got married I entered a couple of free rides embarassed. Looking back now, I realise it was just plain stewpid because you can't pick out a rapist or a killer from his face. And I kept wondering if girls were so jobless cos I'd be like, I'm going to Surulere and the bloke keeps saying 'oh let's stop at Ikeja for drinks. ' And I'm like ' you think I got dressed, left my house to hang out with someone I no know. Geez I was stewpid' undecided
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by MissyB3(f): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
With everything one sees and hears on the News, this is one mistake I have vowed not to make.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by tivta(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
I was just thinking of this topic this afternoon. Any girl that i decide to pick up and give a lift will receive serious, SERIOUS sermon from me. Most girls are just to carefree,haba. If it was abroad the worst that will happen is violation, here in nigeria you might live to tell the story. Just take a walk, bike or bus, haba. Most nigerian women just LOVE comfort. Work for it women. Chai.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by lepasharon(f): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: WHY r people acting like they have not entered into a random guys car before or someone u just met
Abi o! see hypocrites.
Some of these even girls go to a random guys house they just met,sleep with him b4 even knowing his NAME
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by pweetymama(f): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2012
Wen my spirit accepts d offer i enter bt if it doesn't i dnt enter.i hv accepted such offer b4 nd found out dat d man stays on d same street with me and that made us friends.so its harmful nd equally harmless.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Tinax(f): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
hmmm, i hv entered free ride, once in a while you get strandd, sometimes i thank God for providing the free ride. I always hold onto my rosery and pray through out the ride. smiley
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by pweetymama(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
dapo338: It is not advisable to jump into un known guy's car because it might be sometimes dangerous, but depending on ur mood, u might try it if u like the guy or sometime, there is an adage which says if we close our eyes to allow bad guys to pass, gud onces will pass too un detected. Wish u luck.... I lifted a lady back in the days which she is now my wife with children.
. U see wat i mean?its nt always harmful bt u hv to be careful too.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by pweetymama(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2012
If free rides was that dangerous,then alm$ost all corpers shud be dead cos dats wat they depend  most times.free rides is nt limited to gurls ,guys r also involved.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by ocelot2006(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ok. The poster's question sure reeks of stupidity. Even children know that it's dangerous to talk to strangers. Yet the poster, who I believe is over 20 years old, is asking if it's ok to jump into the vehicle of one. Sure, go ahead. Oh btw, the last time I checked, ritualists and kidnappers were equally "sweet".
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Pennywise(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
@OP
Perhaps what you want to do is stir up a discuss or see peep's reaction/attitude to what appears to be a risky behaviour. To start with rapists and murderers dont usually drive around town hoping their victim will flag them down. They will usually have planned and targetted their victims. I will say most of the time its safe but realise u take a risk each time.

I give lifts occasionally. Especially if she is alone (beautiful) and in a place I feel her security may be threatened. The most annoying thing is that every girl you help expect you to toast her or give her your number. When you dont, mood turns sour. These days I pretty much like to keep to myself and let area boys have her.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by TLore(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
You could also use your intuition. Fashi his sweetness, his handsomeness or ugliness. Fashi his ride.

Use your intuition. Some are safe, some are not.

Still, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Pennywise: @OP
Perhaps what you want to do is stir up a discuss or see peep's reaction/attitude to what appears to be a risky behaviour. To start with rapists and murderers dont usually drive around town hoping their victim will flag them down. They will usually have planned and targetted their victims. I will say most of the time its safe but realise u take a risk each time.

I give lifts occasionally. Especially if she is alone (beautiful) and in a place I feel her security may be threatened. The most annoying thing is that every girl you help expect you to toast her or give her your number. When you dont, mood turns sour. These days I pretty much like to keep to myself and let area boys have her.

Screw them, then. You know you have good intentions, you took them away from certain danger, who cares what their reaction is? Or maybe you could just try and make friends with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** / Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.