Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (32555 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by ifihearam: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
honeric01:

And what they do with this money i don't know.

TO BUY JEANS AND SHIRT

FINITO
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
ifihearam:

SHARRAPPPPPP
only nigerian gals r to say anything?
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by ifihearam: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: only nigerian gals r to say anything?

wetin you dey yarn
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
ifihearam:

wetin you dey yarn
pls don't use pidgin.Wat on earth is that?
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Pakavy(m): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2012
bookface: Rubbish!!!!

things a girl wants from her guy

1) Money
2) More Money
3) Much more Money
4) Lots of money
5) So much Money
6) So much more Money
7) OMG!! kind of Money
8 Unbelievable loads of Money
9) Fu[i]c[/i]king Unbelievable loads of Money
10) Trailer loads of Money
11) Dangote's kind of Money
12)Twice of Dangote's kind of Money
shikenan!all oda things wuld b added 2 u automaticaly
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 02, 2012
smiley
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Ivalyn(f): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
100.1percent true...Especially num5(D hoodie wee his scent all ovA)...Xo on point!!
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by True2myself24(f): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: its always the ones that dont have money that think all ladies are out there for the little they have, if any at all

Preach!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by lionphil(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
shocked grin grin one girl dey talk say she no dey go for guy because of money. Rubbis.h! Can she marry a poor wretched guy??
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by try69: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2012
Truth is a good percentage of 9ja gals even those wif a degree still believe(hoping and praying) they gon end up in a rich man's kitchen..but hey! The trend is changing..I know many gals who are not in for the money..
9ja guys, pls learn to remain with the lady that was there when it was not rosy, cos when you finally get the break, it's hard to diFferentiate the goats from the sheep.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2012
Every woman wants a sexxx champion grin grin grin
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by OreMeta: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2012
@bookface Oh please, and All Nigerian Men think about is money and 'DEALS' !!
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
I dnt care wat people tink or say,bt woman na maintainace,just like wen u dnt takecare of ur car or service ur generator regularly,u see a fine gal lukn all flashy and cul and u are like wow dat gal is fine!wetn she take dey luk gud no be money?who said money aint gud is a joker.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by irich21(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2013

1) Money
2) More Money
3) Much more Money
4) Lots of money
5) So much Money
6) So much more Money
7) OMG!! kind of Money
YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE----GOOD SEX!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by omocheche(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Lol..... More money plsssss

1) Money
2) More Money
3) Much more Money
4) Lots of money
5) So much Money
6) So much more Money
7) OMG!! kind of Money
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by nenergy(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2013

1) Money
2) More Money
3) Much more Money
4) Lots of money
5) So much Money
6) So much more Money
7) OMG!! kind of Money
OMG! This got me laughing so hard.lol True for most girls,but beta ones still dey.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Mcleo007(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
yuzedo: @OP: What about tendy beer and MTN richard card?? Naija babes love that more than salvation! undecided undecided

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by chikk(f): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its always the ones that dont have money that think all ladies are out there for the little they have, if any at all

#FACT!!!
Small boys too. Men, real men don't make noise about spending for their women. Its always the small boys and the wretched, broke-a$$ niggaz!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
What about d 15 things that men want from women dat want 15 things also?
Nigerian girls are quick to copy relationships abroad bt refuse to apply it to themselves.
To the ladies, how many times have u done those things u want, for ur men? Some gals go to d extent of asking for money they want to 'dash' a beggar.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Grahamjnr(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Naledi14: cryI herby verify those 15 originaly listed by the poster all of them are correct especially the hoodie with his scent part. Now i really want a man....
Sorry, u can't get us now!
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by proflomo(m): 12:49am On Jun 24, 2013
hey guys, i nd a very intelligent, science inclined morally sound, cute n very beautiful lady btw d ages of 20 n 30 for a lifelasting relationship. i'm a free thinking science teacher/writer/student in his mid thirty. u can reach me via startutors_2004@yahoo.com.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Toonice(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2013
money all d time
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by cityhood: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
nonny99: 15 things a girl wants from her guy
but won't ask for:
1. Good morning/goodnight texts.
2. Pictures taken together.
3. Surprises, especially little ones.
4. Visiting & bringing her favorite
food.
5. A hoodie with his scents all over it.
6. Really long hugs.
7. Slow dances.
8. Sincere compliments.
9. Singing her favorite song, even if
it's out of tune.
10. A cute stuffed toy to hug when
he's not around.
11. Real, deep conversations.
12. Nonsense but funny conversations
too.
13. His "gentelmanliness."
14. Comfort and patience when she's
in tears.
15. Telling her how much you love her.
15 things a girl wants from her guy
but won't ask for:
food.
6. Really long hugs.
7. Slow dances.
8. Sincere compliments.
it's out of tune.
he's not around.
too.
in tears.
15 things a girl wants from her guy
but won't ask for:
food.
6. Really long hugs.
7. Slow dances.
8. Sincere compliments.
it's out of tune.
he's not around.
too.
in tears.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by Johnnycife(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hey hey hey wetin i dey hear for here op do you thing you are in a whyteman's country or something u mean all does attributes for nigerian girls you must be joking.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: by rodriogo: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
all dz galz wey talk say is nt about moni.....if i ehn nod una ehn.,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.