Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . (898 Views)

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . by strangerf: 1:55am On Mar 25, 2012
cold, callow, emotionless creatures. . .
Re: Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2012
Ouch grin

1 Like

Re: Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . by TisaBone: 5:33am On Mar 25, 2012
i could easily say the same thing about guys.
Re: Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . by greedie1(f): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2012
Op, were u dumped??
Re: Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2012
@op, pardon me to add that girls (Nigerian) are = BEGGARS!! *winks*
Re: Dear God Why Are women So Hard. . . by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Pls guys, live a good life that glorifies the name of God. loving and knowing God is the best & the only key to joy & happiness, so pls ignore my advise and be good to your friends, female and male, God loves us and wants us to be the best & to reflect His image in our daily lives. pls also pray for my salvation, that God should strengthen me not to fall but to stand till the end, amen! God bless you all, I love God so much, pls Lord help me to love u more each day!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think They Are The Only Ones That Get Heart Broken? / Who To Save, Mother Or Wife? / An Open Letter To Jaybee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.