Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader (10433 Views)

Is This Biblically Right To Dance Break Dance And Do Stunt In Church? / Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by AjanleKoko: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2012
buzugee is an interesting fella sha.
Seeing a different side of him today grin

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by nommcy(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2012
well so much has been posted, but in my own opinion i think this is our own share of the last day plague Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

(famine) we have so much but we are still poor If God bless nigeria with good leaders they will do the right thing and everything will be alright. The are other countries that are bless with good leaders but they are alway at war, for some it's earthquake, the situation in our country is not is going to improve but will get worse so get ready (it's not a curse) "no man can curse what God has bless, and no man can bless what God has cursed.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by 9jafreak: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2012
The 'Political God' has no place in modern and post-modern discourse.

He is no longer the God of the Jews remember?

Times have changed!

For more proofs of the silliness of the supposition, cross-check such 'Righteous Leaders' as Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Oyakhilome, Adeboye, etc and how many people under their empires are doing well financially and socially when compared to their ministers.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
AjanleKoko: buzugee is an interesting fella sha.
Seeing a different side of him today grin
nah Chief, i am just your regular run of the mill naija man grin grin
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
LoJ:

That's false. It is true that Georges Washington was a freemason, and that occultist took over America seeing the great potential of the nation.

But I ain't talking about them. I'm talking about the first and second generation of men that came in the region around Massachussets, those who built Harvard, Yale, MIT (Have u observed that most of the great USA universities are within 6 states called New Britain?). I'm talking about the Jonathan Edwards generation. And I'm talking about things I've studied and took time to analyse.

Now I've got nothing against ignorance. We're all ignorant about one thing or the other. Nevertheless, what I highly dislike, is ignorant that ignore their ignorance. Moreover, when they want to teach people who took time to study.

Now tell me, who was a freemason in that generation? What in their way of life was anti-christ Have u read about their lifestyle? Have u read about their philosophy of life, and their achievement? It surprises me a lot especially when I consider the fact that you were in America for 8 years, and you are a man of science.

regards!

Lion-EL of JESUS
if you choose to label a bunch of thieves as righteous men, thats on you. but dont think this your opinion is a popular opinion. matter of fact try to keep this opinion to yourself because it can get you killed if mistakenly divulged to a native american or an african american.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by prettyboi1(m): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2012
@buzu gee
&
@ LoJ
I'm having fun & learning quite a lot from you guys. I'm very much inclined to the Passion for history & general knowledge with facts & you guys seem to be doing quite great jobs with explanations. Please could anyone of you guys help explain if you can here. To me, the Biblical story of the tower of babel may have happened in Africa considering that after God split the people to go into confusion & go their separate ways by introducing several languages into their midst, they could no longer stay united to keep the progress of their work. Today,no continent is as diverse as Africa. We have the most languages,tribes & cultures & traditions particularly in Nigeria here sef. Considering that God really blessed THE WHOLE OF Africa above all other continents with natural resources (all African countries have great natural resources) & it's also a known fact historically & even by your previous explanations that "Africa is where civilization & life started" & with how "scattered" the people of Africa are today towards "a common progression" do you guys think the tower of babel may have been built in Africa? Please explain your different opinions as clearly as possible.

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2012
LoJ:
EXACTLY! You're proving my point! The fact that there are so many interpretations is the proof that GOD locked it up and men with their reasoning bring forth one theory after another product of the human thinking and flesh - made analysis.

"I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children" Mat 11:25

What hidden things has god revealed to little children and why would anyone reveal something to little children instead of reasonable adults? Or is thi one of those spiritual doublespeak?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 2:29am On Mar 30, 2012
pretty_boi: @buzu gee
&
@ LoJ
I'm having fun & learning quite a lot from you guys. I'm very much inclined to the Passion for history & general knowledge with facts & you guys seem to be doing quite great jobs with explanations. Please could anyone of you guys help explain if you can here. To me, the Biblical story of the tower of babel may have happened in Africa considering that after God split the people to go into confusion & go their separate ways by introducing several languages into their midst, they could no longer stay united to keep the progress of their work. Today,no continent is as diverse as Africa. We have the most languages,tribes & cultures & traditions particularly in Nigeria here sef. Considering that God really blessed THE WHOLE OF Africa above all other continents with natural resources (all African countries have great natural resources) & it's also a known fact historically & even by your previous explanations that "Africa is where civilization & life started" & with how "scattered" the people of Africa are today towards "a common progression" do you guys think the tower of babel may have been built in Africa? Please explain your different opinions as clearly as possible.
Sup Chief pretty-boi. If you go by what 'historians' write, and you know what they say about history ? its always written by the winners, and since the current winners in this era we live in is the gentiles, more specifically edomites, and seeing as they know it will be ridiculous to claim that the middle east was inhabited by caucasians in ancient times, they opt for the next best option, which is where the ishmaelites (arabs) live today. they are more comfortable saying that biblical people were middle eastern in complexion. its a less threatening option. at least the ishmaelites are supposedly closer to them in complexion than the so called negros. you also know what they say about history ? it is 'His story'. His-story is a whitewashed version crafted to promote the agenda of 'the whiter you are the better you are'. 1 Maccabees 3 vs 48

The truth of the matter is that all that region called the middle east, today, was part of africa. north-east africa to be exact. gentile historians will tell you that the tower of babel is in modern day iraq. the truth of the matter is that nimrod and nebuccadnezer were kings of ancient babylonia. ancient babylonia is modern day ethiopia. so the tower of babel had to have been in modern day ethiopia or not too far from there. king nimrod was a dark skinned (black) ancient ethiopian man of hamitic stock who commisioned the tower of babel.

and in ancient times before the greek and roman invasion, the middle east was a black territory. further down the line, edomites moved to the south of jerusalem from which they had a vantage point to attack the israelites.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Goshen360(m): 2:55am On Mar 30, 2012
Martian:
What hidden things has god revealed to little children and why would anyone reveal something to little children instead of reasonable adults? Or is thi one of those spiritual doublespeak?

Something shows you are not a student of the word. The children in context there means the disciples, the believers on Jesus Christ. Children there is being used figuratively. This is why the bible says, STUDY. Those that read bible don't make anything out of it. Let the bible explain itself using other verses and you will get it.

@ LoJ and buzugee,

Am following you guys and learning good. Great job.

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 3:12am On Mar 30, 2012
goshen360:

Something shows you are not a student of the word. The children in context there means the disciples, the believers on Jesus Christ. Children there is being used figuratively. This is why the bible says, STUDY. Those that read bible don't make anything out of it. Let the bible explain itself using other verses and you will get it.

@ LoJ and buzugee,

Am following you guys and learning good. Great job.

We all learn from each other my Oga Goshen grin how they say ? PROVERBS 27 VS 17 As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Goshen360(m): 3:24am On Mar 30, 2012
buzugee: We all learn from each other my Oga Goshen grin how they say ? PROVERBS 27 VS 17 As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

You are right bro and also in NT, "we know in part and we prophesy in part". 1 Cor 13:9. Dagon PART 3, Coming out soon,lol. So heavy stuff,lol
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 3:54am On Mar 30, 2012
goshen360:

You are right bro and also in NT, "we know in part and we prophesy in part". 1 Cor 13:9. Dagon PART 3, Coming out soon,lol. So heavy stuff,lol
Cant wait. its definitely heavy stuff. Its one of those topics were you should just keep quiet and read. lol cant add nothing to it. i never really seen the scripture from that perspective.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2012
CONCLUSION

1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images. ( whitewashed black history and painted their faces in all our books. thats why you are worshipping a white jesus and think jews are white. this is a biblical prophesy being fulfilled )

So what biblical prophesy was being fulfilled in 1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 ? This biblical prophesy JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee (basically discontinued from our heritage as the children of israel. we would no longer be called hebrews or jews. Let me give you the etymology of how the ibos got discontinued from their heritage by the gentiles who took over the world. They went from being called HEBREWS to HEEBOES to EEBOS to IBOS. cant quite figure how the rest of the tribes (yoruba, ashanti, lemba, ewe, ga, fanti etc etc )got their names but i hear they are all hebrew names.

so what happened to our heritage as hebrews ? jews ? well someone else stepped into our shoes in the greatest case of identity theft. who are they ?

revelation 2 vs 9 I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

revelation 3 vs 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

so in conclusion blacks all over the world have become the undesirables by the gentiles because they know they are in our spot which we lost due to our own fault. so what is the lord saying to you nation not desired ?
ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired; (2)Gather before judgment begins, before your time to repent is blown away like chaff. Act now, before the fierce fury of the LORD falls and the terrible day of the LORD's anger begins ( basically appealing to you black people not desired to gather yourself together and return to him before the WW3 and 7 year of tribulation kicks in. this period of tribulation is needed to destroy all the evil kingdoms on earth and destroy evil people and transform earth into heaven )

what happens to the gentiles who misused their position of salvation to destroy and kill millions of israelites during colonialism, slavery and every violence in between perpetrated against them ?
JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. (Basically our heaven will turn to their hell)

and to further prove that heaven is a condition on earth and not some place in the sky. lets listen to the Lord speaking about our fall from ownership of the earth to loosing it all and being in subjugation of the gentiles
LAMENTATIONS 2 VS 1[b] How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger![/b] ( basically israel was cast down from heaven to earth. from rulership to captivity )

ok one more instance of why heaven is rulership on earth
jeremiah 51 vs 53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall plunderers come unto her, says the LORD ( babylon mounting up to heaven meaning, though america (or ancient babylon) may become very great on earth yet i will send plunderers to take her down )

now that we have established that heaven is on earth, how come no one has had a clear understanding of the bible like this before ?
DAANIEL 12 VS 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. ( Because the understanding of the words were instructed to be sealed until the last days, proving we are in the last days )

additional proof that we are in the last days of the gentiles reign ? the babylonian empire has come full circle. the first empire was the babylonian empire under nimrod and the full circle is the virgin daughter of babylon ( america) ISAIAH 47 VS 1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by kodewrita(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2012
@Poster

How do you explain the growth of China and India according to this theory?

How do you explain the sheer wealth of largely atheistic Norway & Sweden?

How do you explain the wealth and technological advancement of Japan which is largely non-Christian?

How do you explain booming Angola with its sit-tight ruler (Dos Santos) who cant even pass for a slightly benevolent dictator?

How do you explain Libya under cruel tyrant Ghadaffi?

How do you explain Soviet Russia's massive technological advancements under atheistic governments?

How do you explain 1980s Iraq under Saddam?

or early 1930s Germany under Hitler?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by kodewrita(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2012
LoJ: Hello Everyone!

@ Buzugee and all

I registered in this forum because I was interested in your posts. I'm not a Nigerian, but I'm always willing to learn and understands the ways of GOD.

Nevertheless, as long as we are going to oppose and divide humanity into races, we're going to fail in accomplishing GOD's purposes for humanity. It is true that in a sense GOD is racist. GOD deals with lineage. However, humanity is one and GOD's master piece. GOD uses each ethnic group for a different purpose, but all of them (or at least, those that are faithful to GOD in each of them) are called to contribute in the establishment of the Kingdom of GOD.

"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him"

GOD did not meant to place one race above the other. This is what the jews thought in their religious way of thinking, but GOD via Peter showed them the folly and the insanity of such a thinking:

"Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. " Acts 10:34-35

Therefore, we must ask the right questions, search from the bible to get the right answers and obey them. The first question is WHY did GOD created races

In the purposes of GOD, each of the major ethnic group has a role to play for the Kingdom of GOD to be established ON EARTH.

Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” - Marc 9:5

Each of the tent represents a destiny of one of the child of Noah: Sem, Japhet and Cham. Noah prophetically announced the role of Sem and Japhet. He kept silent about Cham. Why? We'll discuss that later.

My point here is this: GOD has not excluded any race. They are all the work of his hands. all things were created BY him and FOR him (Colossians 1:16). However, GOD has divided time into three periods: Each period is connected to one of the Sons of Noah for the vision of GOD revealed by GOD to Noah to be accomplished, the Kingdom being established on earth.

I'll continue later on.

Lion-EL of JESUS
Crap
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Bolarge1(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2012
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE 100% RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE IN ANY NATION OF THE WORLD. EVEN THAT IS THE PROBLEM BTW GOD AND THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL.

THE ONLY PLACE RIGHTEOUSNESS CAN BE 100% FULLFILLED IS HEAVEN AFTER THE RAPTURE.

GOD IS NOW DEALING WITH INDIVIDUAL RIGHTOUSNESS NOW NO MORE WITH A NATION.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by raffite: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2012
Good Website Design for only N10,000

Checkout some of our works:
www.trademapngr.com
www.africanasports.com

Call: 08035070731 while offer lasts.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by prettyboi1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
kodewrita: @Poster

How do you explain the wealth and technological advancement of Japan which is largely non-Christian?

How do you explain booming Angola with its sit-tight ruler (Dos Santos) who cant even pass for a slightly benevolent dictator?

How do you explain Soviet Russia's massive technological advancements under atheistic governments?

My guy from what I've come to understand from some of the explanations @LoJ & @buzu gee have given here & even some of the research I've done due to some of their explanations,it seems Africa & Blacks generally are the "chosen ones" of God & the real/original "Children of Israel" like the Bible mostly calls it but we did fall out of favour with God temporarily because we abandoned God for idols. Science/history hardly ever agree with religious facts particularly the Bible but on this one thing "that the earliest people to live on earth probably did live in Africa" there seems to be a kind of agreement on all sides. Now,if it is certain that the earliest people did live in Africa,it now means that (from one of the explanations above) after Africans/blacks abandoned God & started to turn to idol worship,God then created some other races besides the Black race and put us under a temporary punishment that we (blacks) will be at the bottom of the chain & all other races will be superior to us in all ramifications i.e. things like colonialism,slavery,poverty,least on the chain of technology etc etc until a later appointed time when tables will be turned & we will once again rise to our greatness to the Glory of his name & re-take our positions once again. For many reasons,I seem to see sense in those explanations because,it is known that long before colonialism came upon Africa,the continent was doing very well,also come to think of it, all the world's mineral deposits & tonnes of species of Animals are on the African continent in surplus. There must be something really special about Africa in God's Eyes. Also,before the colonial era, it's also known that every region in Africa had series of idol gods like sango,ogun,ifa etc....so its very very possible that black people actually turned to idolatry full time & God wanted to bring the race back to Him by subjecting us to some punishment first. Well this is what I picked up from some of the explanations above..
& by the way, Gaddafi wasn't exactly who the western media painted him to be my friend. Forget all those talks of him being a wicked man,a tyrant etc etc.. Do some research. Contrary to what you might have heard,he was a visionary leader that stood up to challenge imperialism from the west & it still boils down to this same explanation: The white man typically sees anything from/relating to Africa as inferior to him so they hated the man for always standing up to them & opposing their ideas & found a way to get get him out of the picture.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
buzugee: you need me to tell you about the absence of righteousness in nigeria citizenry ? really ?

No, my point is that if you do not know that your idea righteousness is the reason for success in other countries, then how can you say that Nigeria's problems stem from its absence?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
LoJ: Hello "the Homer"

Why hello LoJ.

LoJ:
First of all, I never said that what you mentioned has favoured Nigeria. It is one thing to know the problem; it is another thing to get the power to solve it. In your speech, you've pointed out part of the problem, but where you fail at, is to know how to solve the issue. In this, you are a kind of Spinozaian. Knowing a problem and its causes is good but may not be enough to solve it.

I never said you said it favoured Nigeria. Are you talking about the problem or it solution?

LoJ:
The Scriptures sent by GOD to men provides the ORIGIN, the HISTORY and the DESTINY of all groups of people. GOD expected men to look at their creator and understand the call of GOD for their lives, their nation, their continent, and for humanity.

This is false. Unless you can show where the Bible talks about the Native North and South Americans, the Australian aborigines and even the Japanese.

LoJ:
As far as Africa is concerned, the bible gives us the origin of african, the reason why africans are under the trouble they're in now. Furthermore, GOD through the Holy Scriptures tells us how we can get out of this mess and why we must do it and do it now. So, the ball is in our court: we are to humble ourselves, understand the correction of GOD and turn back to GOD who has the keys to every situation.

Please show us where this is in the Bible. What are the suggestions given in the Bible for the solution? Killing people for changing their religion or what? I hope you realize that the ideas of free speech, democracy and similar ideas aren't endorsed in the Bible.

LoJ:
THIS IS NOT giving responsibilities to GOD. On the contrary, it is all about what WE AFRICANS OUGHT TO DO, and how we should do it.

It is not by changing leaders that Nigeria or any african nation will rise to their destiny. It is by turning to GOD, believing GOD and obeying HIM, the great architect.

Lion-EL of JESUS

Turning to which God? The Jewish God of the Old Testamen? Or the new God of the New Testament? Which of his commandments are to be obeyed? The dietary and clothing laws? Or the laws that recommend death for homosexuals, sex outside of marriage or changing of religion? Or the laws that advice you on how to treat your slaves?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
LoJ:

LOL. That alone proves me that you don't know the history. At the very beginning, the puritans installed themselves in the 6 states I mentioned and they called it New Britain or Nouvelle Angleterre (in french). And that's were most of the best universities of America are (including Yales, MIT and Harvard).

This shows me that you don't have an idea of what you're talking about. My point is that at that time, those entities weren't the United States of America. So what if the best universities are located there? Do you think those universities are run based on the Bible?

LoJ:
EXACTLY! You're proving my point! The fact that there are so many interpretations is the proof that GOD locked it up and men with their reasoning bring forth one theory after another product of the human thinking and flesh - made analysis.

"I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children" Mat 11:25

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Prov 25:2

For the chapter of the US, I'll not give it to you. I don't find it useful.

How is that proving your point? What it shows is that people make things up all the time. Otherwise, you'll tell us what the correct interpretation is. Why won't the chapter be useful? Could it be that you're simply trying to run away from your assertions?

LoJ:
Hello Guy! I'm not talking about the modern United States of America!!!! I'm talking about the deportation of the puritan! The epoch where Mexico still included texas and the surroundings! I'm talking about an era long before Lincoln! I'm talking about Jonathan Edwards!

I am talking about THAT period were whenever you went, you'd hear preachings about repentance, justice and salvation! The generation of the grand father of Goerge Washington!!!

Regards!

Lion-EL of JESUS

Well, that period wasn't the United States of America. And if that is the period you're talking about, then please show us where it is spoken about in the Bible. And tell us how that time was the best of times in U.S history.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
kodewrita: @Poster

those are all heathen nations. they are in their salvation. did you even bother to read before asking this question ? japanese are ammonites, russians are edomites, libyans are ishmaelites, chinese are moabites, indians are elamites, norway and sweden are edomites, germans are edomites. all heathen nations. they are supposed to be rich.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
LoJ: Hello Everyone!

@ Buzugee and all

I registered in this forum because I was interested in your posts. I'm not a Nigerian, but I'm always willing to learn and understands the ways of GOD.

Nevertheless, as long as we are going to oppose and divide humanity into races, we're going to fail in accomplishing GOD's purposes for humanity. It is true that in a sense GOD is racist. GOD deals with lineage. However, humanity is one and GOD's master piece. GOD uses each ethnic group for a different purpose, but all of them (or at least, those that are faithful to GOD in each of them) are called to contribute in the establishment of the Kingdom of GOD.

"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him"
2 Chronicles 16:9

GOD did not meant to place one race above the other. This is what the jews thought in their religious way of thinking, but GOD via Peter showed them the folly and the insanity of such a thinking:

"Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God DOES NOT show FAVORITISM but accepts from EVERY nation the one who fears him and does what is right. " Acts 10:34-35

Therefore, we must ask the right questions, search from the bible to get the right answers and obey them. The first question is WHY did GOD created races

In the purposes of GOD, each of the major ethnic group has a role to play for the Kingdom of GOD to be established ON EARTH.

Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” - Marc 9:5

Each of the tent represents a destiny of one of the child of Noah: Sem, Japhet and Cham. Noah prophetically announced the role of Sem and Japhet. He kept silent about Cham. Why? We'll discuss that later.

My point here is this: GOD has not excluded any race. They are all the work of his hands. all things were created BY him and FOR him (Colossians 1:16). However, GOD has divided time into three periods: Each period is connected to one of the Sons of Noah for the vision of GOD revealed by GOD to Noah to be accomplished, the Kingdom being established on earth.

I'll continue on that later on.

Lion-EL of JESUS
deuteronomy 7 vs 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

isaiah 49 vs 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. ( lord telling us that even though we are despised by men, he will still choose us )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.