Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader (10430 Views)

Is This Biblically Right To Dance Break Dance And Do Stunt In Church? / Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
Bo-large:
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE 100% RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE IN ANY NATION OF THE WORLD. EVEN THAT IS THE PROBLEM BTW GOD AND THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL.

THE ONLY PLACE RIGHTEOUSNESS CAN BE 100% FULLFILLED IS HEAVEN AFTER THE RAPTURE.

GOD IS NOW DEALING WITH INDIVIDUAL RIGHTOUSNESS NOW NO MORE WITH A NATION.
you are right. you can never have 100 percent righteousness in one nation. the only thing is that the lord deals with nations. and the nation of israel is already in hell. we have recieved our punishment, so we are good. however the other nations have not recieved their punishment so its their turn to be put in hell as a nation. the lord deals with nations not individuals. however the Good people amongst the gentiles will cleave unto the house of israel in heaven, but as a nation, the gentiles will be in hell next.

isaiaih 14 vs 1 But the LORD will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. He will choose Israel as his special people once again. He will bring them back to settle once again in their own land. And people from many different nations will come and join them there and unite with the people of Israel. ( so the people from the different nations who will unite with us in heaven will be the righteous people from the other nations. however the unrighteous ones will be in hell. in that way the lord judges nations as well as individuals.

an example of how nigerians are in hell as a nation but a few people amongst us are in heaven (okonjo iweala, otedola, adenuga etc etc ) same will happen to the gentiles. as a nation they will be plunged in hell but the righteous ones will be in heaven. (now i am not saying adenuga or otedola or okonjo are righteous people. i am using their prosperity amidst depravation as an example of how individuals can be in heaven when their nation is in hell )
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
pretty_boi:
My guy from what I've come to understand from some of the explanations @LoJ & @buzu gee have given here & even some of the research I've done due to some of their explanations,it seems Africa & Blacks generally are the "chosen ones" of God & the real/original "Children of Israel" like the Bible mostly calls it but we did fall out of favour with God temporarily because we abandoned God for idols. Science/history hardly ever agree with religious facts particularly the Bible but on this one thing "that the earliest people to live on earth probably did live in Africa" there seems to be a kind of agreement on all sides. Now,if it is certain that the earliest people did live in Africa,it now means that (from one of the explanations above) after Africans/blacks abandoned God & started to turn to idol worship,God then created some other races besides the Black race and put us under a temporary punishment that we (blacks) will be at the bottom of the chain & all other races will be superior to us in all ramifications i.e. things like colonialism,slavery,poverty,least on the chain of technology etc etc until a later appointed time when tables will be turned & we will once again rise to our greatness to the Glory of his name & re-take our positions once again. For many reasons,I seem to see sense in those explanations because,it is known that long before colonialism came upon Africa,the continent was doing very well,also come to think of it, all the world's mineral deposits & tonnes of species of Animals are on the African continent in surplus. There must be something really special about Africa in God's Eyes. Also,before the colonial era, it's also known that every region in Africa had series of idol gods like sango,ogun,ifa etc....so its very very possible that black people actually turned to idolatry full time & God wanted to bring the race back to Him by subjecting us to some punishment first. Well this is what I picked up from some of the explanations above..
& by the way, Gaddafi wasn't exactly who the western media painted him to be my friend. Forget all those talks of him being a wicked man,a tyrant etc etc.. Do some research. Contrary to what you might have heard,he was a visionary leader that stood up to challenge imperialism from the west & it still boils down to this same explanation: The white man typically sees anything from/relating to Africa as inferior to him so they hated the man for always standing up to them & opposing their ideas & found a way to get get him out of the picture.
Perfect answer. although ghaddafi is an ishmaelite. they are heathens. that is why libya is rich and they all have a good standard of living.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
thehomer:

No, my point is that if you do not know that your idea righteousness is the reason for success in other countries, then how can you say that Nigeria's problems stem from its absence?
all i am giving is the guiding principle. i am not delving into specific cases. i try to only speak about things i know about. i dont follow world political leaders but i know from reading the bible how the world is laid out. so i dont need to go into specific scenarios.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by prettyboi1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Buzu gee
you should probably check this out, I was doing some research after reading your explanations, & I ran into something that sounds very much like what you'd been explaining too. Check it out. It's quite long though. Here's the link : http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/printpages/deut28.html
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
pretty_boi: @Buzu gee
you should probably check this out, I was doing some research after reading your explanations, & I ran into something that sounds very much like what you'd been explaining too. Check it out. It's quite long though. Here's the link : http://www.angelfire.com/ill/hebrewisrael/printpages/deut28.html
thanks pretty_boi . I will definitely check it out. Good looking out. ahhh i skimmed through it. yup its all the deuteronomy curses. didnt want to go into it in my explanations because it is 68 verses of deuteronomy 28. but i am very familiar with it. will still read it though for edification
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
pretty_boi: @Buzu gee

pretty-boi i can see your zeal. this is how you know those whom God will choose and elevate. when you get information like this, and you run with it and start researching and start getting transformed. see, some people come and read and then move on to the next thing but i see that this revelation is taking root in you. now you are starting to see why we are in the predicament we are in. everything is starting to make sense. Brother, let this be the platform for you to transform yourself.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by kodewrita(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
LoJ: Hello Kodewrita!

It is easier to ask question and critize. “Criticism is easy, art is difficult.” said the french comedian Philippe Destouches. I'll nevertheless take time to provide a debut of answer in parable to your first question. I'll not go deeply into that now.

Karl Marx has understood the fundemental Law of human evolution. Man evoluates on the basis of Struggle, opposition. In the world there's a war between justice and iniquity, righteousness and sin, love and hatred, Abel and Cain. It is that battle that determines the evolution of the world.

Each time there's a clash, it shapes the world in a new way. We're at the end of the second phase and the beginning of the third phase: The werstern world and the Eastern World are going to have a new clash. From that clash, there will be a new modelling of the world.

That's why GOD is now prophetically speaking to Africa, so that African will wake up. Understand their destiny, the will of GOD for them and... heal the world.

Lion-EL of JESUS
you did not answer the question. How come those ungodly countries are now increasingly the centre of world power while the world's most religious region( africa-my assumption) is the POOREST.

You prattle on and on about being the chosen people and close your eyes to the evils right before you. Its not about some destiny. Its about past and present actions. Believing in a manifest destiny while ignoring the real problems to be solved/necessary actions (from personal experience) is the surest way to fail.

Dont live by prophecy.

Live by faith.

God has promised success for the wise and diligent(wherever they may be - china, Índia or even russia) and penury as the lot of the fool( wherever they may be and however temporarily rich they may seem e.g Nigeria).
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
LoJ:

Yes Buzugee, I fully agree with those verses above, but do you understand them

Israel is a special nation unto GOD, but being an israelite has got nothing to do with flesh and blood. The Bible says:

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God - Romans 2: 29

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life" - John 6:63

Therefore, we understand that the nation GOD has set apart for HIM is the remnant from every race constituted of those whose HEART ARE FULLY COMMITTED TO HIM. Those who are pure in heart, those that fear GOD and obey his laws, those that practice justice, righteousness and love their neighbour.

It is not an issue of the blood and of race. Every race in made by GOD to accomplish his purposes: The three main groups are descendants from the 3 sons of Noah. The remnant faithful to GOD in each race has a destiny to accomplish according to GOD's purposes so that all ethnic group of earth will contribute to the establishment of the Kingdom of GOD.

Noah foretold the destiny of two of his children, but remained silent about one of them. Now, the remnant in the Eastern and the Werstern world have already played their roles: Now it is the turn of the Queen of the South - that prophetically came to visit Solomon - to plays hers.

Lion-EL of JESUS

see there are two kinds of israelites
1-Lineage israelites. lineage israelites have been cast in hell (bondage slavery and captivity) since the world has been handed to the wicked (job 9 vs 24) (rev 6 vs 4) (gentiles, and i say gentiles are wicked because they did not have the convenant and hence were like animals in human skin. just going by instincts). so since the gentiles took over the israelites have been in all forms of subjugation from egyptian slavery, babylonian captivity, assyrian slavery, roman and greek massacre, american slavery, colonialism, unfair trade, being plundered of all their goodies by the gentiles etc etc. as such they have served their time for their offenses. as such every single israelite will be admitted to heaven when christ returns. they have served their hell ( isaiah 27 vs 7-9 ).

gentiles can be israelites but they cant be lineage israelites. they can be 'spiritual israelites' if they accept the lord and obey his ways. however only the spiritual israelites amongst the gentiles will make it to heaven. the rest are going to hell to serve hard time. in our case, we are all going to heaven because we have served over 3000 years of hard bondage and oppression.

thats the difference
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
kodewrita: you did not answer the question. How come those ungodly countries are now increasingly the centre of world power while the world's most religious region( africa-my assumption) is the POOREST.

You prattle on and on about being the chosen people and close your eyes to the evils right before you. Its not about some destiny. Its about past and present actions. Believing in a manifest destiny while ignoring the real problems to be solved/necessary actions (from personal experience) is the surest way to fail.

Dont live by prophecy.

Live by faith.

God has promised success for the wise and diligent(wherever they may be - china, Índia or even russia) and penury as the lot of the fool( wherever they may be and however temporarily rich they may seem e.g Nigeria).
you must be a very poor student. and i dont mean to be insultive. you have raised the same points like 2 times and i have provided the same answer like two times. its either you believe in God or you do not. if you do not believe in God then i can accept your ignorance. if you believe in God, then your ignorance is mind boggling. let me ask you a question. do you read the answers to the questions you asked before you ask another question ?

let me give you the answer one last time and if you still dont get it, please dont ask the same annoying question.

UNGODLY COUNTRIES (HEATHEN) ARE IN THEIR SALVATION SO THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RICH. (ROMANS 11 VS 11-12) .if you turn around and ask this same question the fifth time, i will conclude that you are mentally truncated angry

and being a religious country is not a good thing. its satanic. religion is made by the gentiles (romans to be exact). it is a gentile tradition. israelite countries have been bamboozled by the gentiles into being religious. its a gentile satanic thing to be religious. this is the only thing God requires of you ecclesiates 12 vs 13 Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole [duty] of man. (nothing more nothing less. if you are doing religion, then thats your own satanic thing on the side. all lord wants is fear him and keep his commandments OPARI )
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2012
buzugee: all i am giving is the guiding principle. i am not delving into specific cases. i try to only speak about things i know about. i dont follow world political leaders but i know from reading the bible how the world is laid out. so i dont need to go into specific scenarios.

Could it be that you're not delving into specifics because that will show just how wrong what you're saying is?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2012
LoJ:

Hello "The Homer"

I'll make things clear and brief to you, in a plain language so that you might understand me very well. I've got nothing to prove to you. I've got no publicity of a new religion to propose to you. I do not feel better in the night because you believed me or the bible or quran during the day.

Secondly, you are very mistaken: you confuse what GOD says and what religion says. You - just as many agnotist and atheist - do not differenciate what GOD meant and what religion said HE meant. That was the problem of Marx: I agree with Karl Marx on almost everything - including the fact that religion is the opium of the people. However, he could not see that there is a clear distinguo between GOD and religion.

Anyway, time is a very precious ressource. I will give you the opportunity to make good use of it - and by the way I too will do so - by not entering into vain debate and criticism.

With all the esteem I've got for you,

Lion-EL

Run away if you wish but be aware that there are many people here that will call you out on the b/s you're trying to pass around.
You could say that there is a difference between God and religion but if you pick a religious or book and claim that it is right, then you've endorsed that religion and its God. After making such an endorsement then trying to distance yourself from it is a disingenuous tactic.
If you didn't want your claims to be debated or criticized, then why bring them up on a public forum?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2012
thehomer:

Could it be that you're not delving into specifics because that will show just how wrong what you're saying is?
WE ARE JUST NOT GOING TO SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS ISSUE. JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PICTURE AND I SEE YOU ARE INTO WORSHIPPING WHITE pagan gODS. I guess that explains it all. but it was real.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by kodewrita(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2012
@LOJ seriously what the heck are you saying? THEY ARE IN THEIR SALVATION? Seriously whats the meaning of that sentence?

If you mean they are in their season, then that might make a little sense.

But I refuse to believe that Biblically we are doomed. Botswana and SA and Ghana are as black as we are and they are also bonafide Sons of Cush AND THEY ARE PROGRESSING.

Keep your prophecy crap where it belongs --->In the closet.

No country progresses if it doesnt take responsibility for its actions/history.

Blaming it on prophecy is a cop-out. An excuse. A poor and intellectually weak excuse.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2012
buzugee: WE ARE JUST NOT GOING TO SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS ISSUE. JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PICTURE AND I SEE YOU ARE INTO WORSHIPPING WHITE pagan gODS. I guess that explains it all. but it was real.

Of course not. How can light dwell with darkness?
Hey at least Odin was successful where your God failed. As the quote goes, "Jesus promised the end of all wicked people; Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around.".
Do you see any ice giants around?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by kodewrita(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2012
You have just started your views clearly. I agree with certain things.

Righteousness will exalt a nation.

No nation is chosen but there are chosen people in every nation.

As you said, africans must solve their own problems

Finally, my perception of development is one where people live to the utmost potential aided by a favorable environment. Everyone needs transport but not everyone needs cars. Same for every other thing you can think of.

Let's end the conversation there.

It is well with you.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
LoJ:

No. There aren't two kinds of jews. That's the mistake the israelites made right from the beginning because of the babylonian way of thinking of religion.

Galatians 3

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith NOT, And to seeds, as of many; but as of ONE, And to thy seed, which is Christ. verse 16

For ye are ALL the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are ALL ONE in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Verses 26-29

Don't you see that right from the beginning Ruth which was from Moab was admitted in the community, and she is even an ancestor of David and of JESUS

Don't you see that Rahab the prostitute who was from Jericho was admitted in their assembly and is an ancestor of JESUS too

Moreover, don't you see that you reason like religious people and their babelish way of thinking?

Each denominations feels like: We are the best church. We've got the best Man of GOD. We have been choosen by GOD. GOD has given us so, so, and so prophecy. That's the Babel tower. The desire to close everything around your group believing that we are the only ones. That's fake, and fleshish!!!

Best regards...

Lion-EL of JESUS
You know what your problem is Chief Loj ? you are a new testament christian. Scripture says HEBREWS 10 VS 7 I come in the volume of the book

Now lets get it in the old testament PSALM 40 VS 7 I come in the volume of the book (so you cant focus on just the new testament)

Scripture also says ISAIAH 45 VS 23 i have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return (meaning whatever he says he has sworn by and it will never be recalled. the lord does not recall his words. whatever he says in the whole volume of the book stands )

ISAIAH 42 VS 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;(Lord is telling you that he is only dealing with purity. he only works through his first born children. shemetic black people. so called israelites. lord does not deal with every nation. he works through one nation and that nation will deal with the other nations. so we lineage israelites will be the light to the gentiles who will be accepted as spiritual israelites. )

DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. (this is what the lord said about us. and remember now, isaiah 42 vs 6, he does not recall whatever he has said. he swears by his own word )

isaiah 49 vs 3 You are my servant Israel. I will display my glory through you." ( so when the kingdom of heaven is established on earth, he will display his glory through us. )

isaiah 49 vs 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee ( so the lord is saying even though we have been despised and hated by all the nations on earth (does that sound like all the nations to you ? who is hated on earth and has to deal with racism from all the nations on earth ? we are killed in the middle east, in libya, white police shoot us down in america, white police shoot us down in the favelas of brazil, white police shoot us down in britain, we are discriminated againt in australia and new zealand, skin heads beat us to death in russia, in china we are rounded up and thrown in underground jails, etc etc ) so he says he choose us (does this sound like the crap you are saying that everyone will be chosen regardless of skin color ? )

and to finally top it off here is what the lord thinks about the other nations (and remember he swears by his own word )

2 esdras 6 vs 56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel (the lord says all the other mutant nations are like spittle to him. they are like a drop of water that falls out of a vessel. meaning they are crap. he only deals with israel. purity )

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. OTHER NATIONS CAN CLEAVE UNTO US IN HEAVEN IF THEY CHOOSE TO OBEY HIS LAWS AND FEAR HIM, BUT THEY WILL CLEAVE UNTO US AS SPIRITUAL ISRAELITES. AND THE REST OF THEM WHO DONT OBEY HIS WORDS ARE GOING INTO SLAVERY AND BONDAGE AND HELL FOR 1000 YEARS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT PAID FOR REFUSING THE CONVENANT. WE HAVE PAID FOR REFUSING THE CONVENANT. WE GOT THE CONVENANT FIRST, REJECTED IT AND DID OVER 3000 YEARS OF BONDAGE. THEY ARE HEATHENS WHO WERE NOT GIVEN THE CONVENANT AND HENCE THEY WERE NOT COMMITTING ANY SINS DESPITE COMMITTING ALL KINDS OF EVIL AND WICKED ABOMINABLE ACTS. IF THERE IS NO LAW THERE IS NO TRANGRESSION OF SIN. WE HAD THE LAWS SO WE WERE SINNERS. THEY WERE MUTANTS WITH NO LAWS AND HENCE THEY WERE NOT SINNERS DESPITE BEING SINNERS. NOW THE LORD MADE IT THAT THE LAWS WERE COMPILED INTO A BIBLE AND NOW EVERY HEATHEN ON EARTH NOW HAS THE CONVENANT IN THE FORM OF A BIBLE. AND NOW IF THEY REFUSE IT, ITS THEIR TURN TO DO HARD TIME OF BONDAGE IN HELL. WE ALREADY DID OUR TIME. AND JESUS DID NOT COME TO DIE FOR EVERYONE. JESUS ONLY CAME TO DIE FOR ISRAEL CUZ ISRAEL WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE CONVENANT AND HENCE THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES SINNING. THE GENTILES DID NOT HAVE THE CONVENANT AND HENCE WERE NOT SINNING. AND SINCE THE LORD ONLY WORKS THROUGH ISRAEL HE HAD TO SEND CHRIST TO DIE FOR ISRAEL SO AS TO RECONNECT THEM TO HIM. (ACTS 5 VS 29-31)
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
ACTS 5 VS 29-31 Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! 30 The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead—whom you killed by hanging him on a cross. 31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

MATTHEW 1 VS 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[a] because he will save his people from their sins.

MATTHEW 15 VS 24[b] But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.[/b]

PSALM 147 VS 19-20 He shows his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel, He has not dealt thus with any other nation; they do not know his rules. Praise the LORD!

study those 4 verses you will see christ only died for his firstborn children.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Goshen360(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
Seriously, am enjoying LoJ because he is saying the truth.

As for[b] buzugee[/b], you are "probably" reading the New testament in the LIGHT of the OLD but seriously, YOU SHOULD BE READING THE OLD IS THE LIGHT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. JESUS ALREADY CAME TO FULFILL THINGS WRITTEN IN THE LAW AND PROPHETS AND HAD ESTABLISHED FOR US A BETTER COVENANT.

There is a series of teaching I might do in the future, God willing. It's on Israel. You will understand that, God wanted a "nation" not geo-political in the end but he had to start with a geo-political which he prefigured in national Israel and hide the Mystery in them. The nation God is dealing with NOW is NOT Israel but, the BELIEVERS OR CHURCH OF JESUS WHICH IS CALLED THE BODY OF CHRIST. This is the nation God intended and hide from the beginning. This is what LoJ is talking about. LoJ is right in his definition of the Jews in relation to national Israel and nations that is now called believers in Christ, seed of Abraham. God is no more looking at the national Israel as his people but they that believe in Jesus from all nations of the earth. In fact, the kingdom of God had already been taken away from national Israel but they will come into the kingdom only if or when they believe in Jesus.

The bible says, God, "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure" Isaiah 46:10. Kjv.

I can tell you authoritatively tell/show you that God intended the believers in Jesus from the beginning, IN GENESIS. But it was hidden in the nation of Israel. The believers are the nations God is dealing with now, taken out from the gentiles and from all nations of the earth.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 1 Peter 2:9 kjv.

I believe you know the use of "BUT" in a statement. You need to read from previous chapter then and it means a contrary statement coming from the previous one. Look that up bro.

Who are the people that Peter was writing this to? Lets see the answer in 1 Peter 1:1-2 Nkjv:

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.

These are the people referred to in 1 Peter 2:9.

@ Buzugee, Start reading the OT in the light of the NT and you will see the beauty of the scriptures in the better covenant. I respect you deep knowledge in the scriptures but I think you are reading the NT in the light of the OT. I hope am not mistaken in my thought about you anyway.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
goshen360: Seriously, am enjoying LoJ because he is saying the truth.

As for[b] buzugee[/b], you are "probably" reading the New testament in the LIGHT of the OLD but seriously, YOU SHOULD BE READING THE OLD IS THE LIGHT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. JESUS ALREADY CAME TO FULFILL THINGS WRITTEN IN THE LAW AND PROPHETS AND HAD ESTABLISHED FOR US A BETTER COVENANT.

There is a series of teaching I might do in the future, God willing. It's on Israel. You will understand that, God wanted a "nation" not geo-political in the end but he had to start with a geo-political which he prefigured in national Israel and hide the Mystery in them. The nation God is dealing with NOW is NOT Israel but, the BELIEVERS OR CHURCH OF JESUS WHICH IS CALLED THE BODY OF CHRIST. This is the nation God intended and hide from the beginning. This is what LoJ is talking about. LoJ is right in his definition of the Jews in relation to national Israel and nations that is now called believers in Christ, seed of Abraham. God is no more looking at the national Israel as his people but they that believe in Jesus from all nations of the earth. In fact, the kingdom of God had already been taken away from national Israel but they will come into the kingdom only if or when they believe in Jesus.

The bible says, God, "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure" Isaiah 46:10. Kjv.

I can tell you authoritatively tell/show you that God intended the believers in Jesus from the beginning, IN GENESIS. But it was hidden in the nation of Israel. The believers are the nations God is dealing with now, taken out from the gentiles and from all nations of the earth.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 1 Peter 2:9 kjv.

I believe you know the use of "BUT" in a statement. You need to read from previous chapter then and it means a contrary statement coming from the previous one. Look that up bro.

Who are the people that Peter was writing this to? Lets see the answer in 1 Peter 1:1-2 Nkjv:

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.

These are the people referred to in 1 Peter 2:9.

@ Buzugee, Start reading the OT in the light of the NT and you will see the beauty of the scriptures in the better covenant. I respect you deep knowledge in the scriptures but I think you are reading the NT in the light of the OT. I hope am not mistaken in my thought about you anyway.
I know you and Loj are the ones who are getting confused. You guys are viewing the scriptures from a religious point of view. i can tell both of you are into the church thing from the way you both breakdown scriptures. Jesus christ did not come to die for everybody. When Jesus christ was around, the only people with the convenant were the israelites. The gentiles had no convenant. and where there is no convenant or laws, there is no sin ROMANS 4 VS 15 because law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression

So who had the laws and convenants ? PSALMS 147 VS 19-20 9[b] He has revealed his word to Jacob, his laws and decrees to Israel. 20 He has done this for no other nation; they do not know his laws. Praise the LORD.[/b]

And why has he shown only his firstborn children his laws ? For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession

so now we see he works through nations and he has chosen his firstborn children to work through, what happened when they failed to uphold the convenant despite knowing the laws ? AMOS 3 VS 1-2 Hear this word which the LORD has spoken against you, sons of Israel, against the entire family which He brought up from the land of Egypt, You only have I chosen among all the families of the earth; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.”

So now they are punished by been removed from heaven and cast unto earth and at the mercy of the heathens who are then exalted. LAMENTATIONS 2 VS 1 How the Lord has covered Daughter Zion with the cloud of his anger He has hurled down the splendor of Israel from heaven to earth; he has not remembered his footstool in the day of his anger.

Now the lord has already established he is only dealing with israel and he works through them, yet he has been detached from them because of their sins and he has to continue to work through them. so what does he do ? he has to re-establish connection by raising a sacrificial lamb from the heritage of israel and then using the blood of the sacrificial lamb to erase the sins of israel. as you know blood is how you make peace with the lord LEVITICUS 17 VS 11[b] because blood contains life. I have given this blood to you to make peace with me on the altar. Blood is needed to make peace with me.[/b]

So Jesus was born and used as the sacrificial lamb to make peace and reconnect israel to God so that he can continue working through them. i already gave you the verses that show christ only CAME TO DIE FOR ISRAEL but here they are again (acts 5 vs 29-31) (matthew 1 vs 21 ) (matthew 15 vs 24 )

and now that israel has been reconnected to the lord, everyone else can get their salvation through israel JOHN 4 VS 22 You don't know what you're worshiping. We Jews know what we're worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews

SO GOSHEN IF YOU AND LOJ FAIL TO SEE THE HEIRACHY AND ORDER THROUGH WHICH THE LORD DOES HIS DEED, THEN EITHER YOU HAVE BEEN DEEPLY INDOCTRINATED BY THE CHURCH OR YOU HAVENT READ THE BIBLE EXTENSIVELY TO SEE HOW THE LORD WORKS. THE LORD IS ALL ABOUT EXCLUSIVITY. HE EXALTS A PEOPLE AND THEN WORKS THROUGH THEM. PSALMS 75 VS 7 But it is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another

IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, GOD WILL ONLY BE DEALING WITH ISRAELITES (BLACK MEN). HE WILL RULE ALL THE OTHER GENTILE NATIONS WITH 144,000 BLACK MEN. 12000 EACH FROM THE 12 TRIBES. REVELATION 7 VS 4 Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel ( so in conclusion, everything that happens with the lord in the kingdom of heaven will happen through the christ and 144,000 out of the children of israel will be the rulers of the world. will there be other races of people in heaven ? of course there will be but they will not have any position of authority. israel and christ will be in charge while the gentile nations will cleave. The lowest will become the highest. The humbled will be elevated. the most downtrodden will be elevated. this is how the lord works. in his kingdom, the downtrodden black men in the gentile world will rule the gentile in Gods world with christ. its justice.)

no disrespect to Loj and Goshen but you guys breakdown scripture like those white pastors who are into peace and love and God is so sweet and is all love and loves everyone blah blah blah. scripture says God is a man of war. scripture also says in Romans 9 vs 13 ( new testament by the way ) that God hates a certain race of people on earth. scripture tells you how God is responsible for sending diseases on people and killing people etc etc. you guys need to leave that church love doctrine alone. read some scriptures to see what the lord is really about AMOS 3 VS 6, ISAIAH 45 VS 7, LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38, MALACHI 1 VS 3, DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 15-68 ETC ETC.

Goshen i can tell you have never read the old testament at all. most of the prophesies in the old testament have not been fulfilled yet. in fact over 50 percent of the prophesies in the old testament are yet to happen. some are happening as we speak and some are yet to happen.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Goshen360(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
///
I have read the old testament more than you thought. Like I said, both old n new testament are God's but you hv to read old in the light of the new. Infact, you cannot understand the new without reading the old even though the old is not for us,believers in Christ. The old prefigured the church, believers. If you don't believe me, wait until I start some dangerous thread here on NL, all from the old testament to show their beauty in the new. Like I said earlier, God desired the believers, Christians, church from genesis in the garden but God hid it inside Israel.

Wait a minute, ARE YOU A JEW? COS YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE ONE. IT'S THE JEWS THAT DON'T LIKE THIS TYPE OF TEACHING AND THEY ALWAYS HOLD ONTO THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE LAW,THAT'S WHY THE REJECTED JESUS AS THE MESSIAH. ARE YOU A JEW? LOL
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
goshen360: ///
I have read the old testament more than you thought. Like I said, both old n new testament are God's but you hv to read old in the light of the new. Infact, you cannot understand the new without reading the old even though the old is not for us,believers in Christ. The old prefigured the church, believers. If you don't believe me, wait until I start some dangerous thread here on NL, all from the old testament to show their beauty in the new. Like I said earlier, God desired the believers, Christians, church from genesis in the garden but God hid it inside Israel.

Wait a minute, ARE YOU A JEW? COS YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE ONE. IT'S THE JEWS THAT DON'T LIKE THIS TYPE OF TEACHING AND THEY ALWAYS HOLD ONTO THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE LAW,THAT'S WHY THE REJECTED JESUS AS THE MESSIAH. ARE YOU A JEW? LOL
you know this same thing i am telling you, some guy named snowwy told you in your thread about MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND JOHN. i dont know where you came up with this slogan of reading the old in light of the new. this is crazy talk. never in my whole life have i heard this kind of talk. brother, like i told you previously, unlearn everything you learnt from your church and your pastors, and start reading the bible afresh from the start. only this time, read it like A HOLY CONSTITUTION because that is what it is. and if you are someone like me who is concerned about the past and future genealogy and prophesy of the world and future of mankind, then focus more on the old testament. the old testament is the CORE of the bible. all the future prophesies are in the old testament. the third world war which will be started by iran, its all in the old testament, the influence of america in the current world and the future of america and what happens afterwards ? its all in the old testament. Am i a jew ? we all are, you just dont know it because you have only focused on reading the new testament. if you read the old testament and the apocrypha with the new testament, then you will get a comprehensive understanding of who the real jews are. the 3 tribes from the southern kingdom who ran into west africa in 70 AD after roman persecution and massacre are the jews. almost everyone in west africa is a jew. the southern tribes are called jews while the northern tribes are called ephraim.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Goshen360(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2012
Chairman buzugee,

Na what for u o. You dey vex too much. Anyway, I don hear u sha, will reconcile my old n new testament but not living for old anyway. I have a better covenant in the new testament. Besides, am not into church thing. You can see my contribution to correct false teachings in the church. My new slogan is heavy for u right? As in reading the old in the light of the new,lol. Ok. I simply mean, read the old to understand or interpret the new not other way.

Again, u know am being honest when speaking the truth. There are four dimensions to everything in life and to every living being. Do you have revelation on why we have four synoptic gospel only on Jesus and we don't have four other books? Mathew, Mark, Luke n John wrote from the dimensions from which they saw Jesus. Some people say it's contradictory but not, it's complimentary. You r more of old testament guy but am more of new, we both compliment ourselves as we said, iron sharpens iron n we know in parts.

Buzugee plants, Goshen waters, to God be the glory because the gospel is preached. But you being an old testament guy, you should support tithe but you don't,lol. Hope am not causing trouble now,lol.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2012
goshen360: Chairman buzugee,

Na what for u o. You dey vex too much. Anyway, I don hear u sha, will reconcile my old n new testament but not living for old anyway. I have a better covenant in the new testament. Besides, am not into church thing. You can see my contribution to correct false teachings in the church. My new slogan is heavy for u right? As in reading the old in the light of the new,lol. Ok. I simply mean, read the old to understand or interpret the new not other way.

Again, u know am being honest when speaking the truth. There are four dimensions to everything in life and to every living being. Do you have revelation on why we have four synoptic gospel only on Jesus and we don't have four other books? Mathew, Mark, Luke n John wrote from the dimensions from which they saw Jesus. Some people say it's contradictory but not, it's complimentary. You r more of old testament guy but am more of new, we both compliment ourselves as we said, iron sharpens iron n we know in parts.

Buzugee plants, Goshen waters, to God be the glory because the gospel is preached. But you being an old testament guy, you should support tithe but you don't,lol. Hope am not causing trouble now,lol.
I no dey vex o Oga mi. How i type is not how i speak. How do you push a point across through virtual text ? you gotta add some 'oomph' to it. lol. thats all i do. having passionate arguments is fun. what makes it passionate is how much passion you throw behind the text as that is my representative in the virtual realm. its all fun. i have been cautioned about three times about it now but folks seem to think adding passion behind words means you are vexing. far from it. its fun. but i digress. see, i have read all the new testament. and all the new testament can be summed up in 'love the lord' and 'love your neighbor as yourself'. it is a book that exists in a vacuum, meaning there is no body to it. its just basically explaining to you how to live and jesus story on earth. and thats it. you dont actually get the full picture with it. but thats my opinion. like i said, i have read the whole new testament cover for cover. oh yeah, iron sharpens iron lol
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Goshen360(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2012
Oga mi,

Na me n you today. This one wey u talk say NT na story of Jesus, how you live etc. Oga, it's more than that o. I told you that you will begin to see me pull out some dangerous stuffs out of the NT n the are all hidden in the OT. Oga sir, that one you talk, me no agree with you. Yes, it's love the Lord your God, love your neighbor, infact, what you call story of Jesus is not, it's revelation of Jesus Christ not biography n it's more than how to live life, it's getting life and more revelations, mysteries etc.

I know you are not so much in a hurry. Kindly wait for me till I start pulling out some mouth opening stuffs out. Lol. Am very sure you will enjoy n learn from them as am also learning from you. Enjoy.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2012
goshen360: Oga mi,

Na me n you today. This one wey u talk say NT na story of Jesus, how you live etc. Oga, it's more than that o. I told you that you will begin to see me pull out some dangerous stuffs out of the NT n the are all hidden in the OT. Oga sir, that one you talk, me no agree with you. Yes, it's love the Lord your God, love your neighbor, infact, what you call story of Jesus is not, it's revelation of Jesus Christ not biography n it's more than how to live life, it's getting life and more revelations, mysteries etc.

I know you are not so much in a hurry. Kindly wait for me till I start pulling out some mouth opening stuffs out. Lol. Am very sure you will enjoy n learn from them as am also learning from you. Enjoy.
i shall wait with bathed breath grin lets see this dainty dish you will pull out of the treasure trove grin
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Bolarge1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
LoJ:

NO! GOD is always concerned with nations and groups of people.

"but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him" Romans 16:26

"And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings." Revelations 10:11

"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:2

In my previous post, I was referring to that healing of the nations stated here.

Regards!

Lion-EL of JESUS

DEAR LION-EL OF JESUS,

CAN YOU TELL ME A NATION OF 100% RIGHTEOUSNESS?

EVEN OUT OF 12 SELECTED BY JESUS THERE WAS A JUDAS?

STOP DISTURBING YOUR SELF WITH HOW CAN A WHOLE NATION BE FOR GOD.

YOUR MAKING HEAVEN IS NOT JUDGED BY WHICH COUNTRY OR NATION OR CHURCH YOU BELONG TO, IT IS YOUR INDIVIDUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD THAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR HEAVEN.SIMPLE
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.