Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

8by6incher's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8by6incher's Profile / 8by6incher's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 8by6incher: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

If you continue this way, you'll end up in worse fate than the victim.

Somebody molested your daughter & killed you for losing your self-control.

Which is more sensible than patiently think through & ensure he pays dearly for his evil deed?

It's always easier said than done until you fall into the same senerio. Someone F*cked your daughter so hard, and you're here, claiming calm and collected to work things out with him.

I'm sure if someone slaps your mum in your presence, you'd still chill and calm to call the police on him

You're just a F weakling.

Don't mention again

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 8by6incher: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Not a wise father. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

No matter the glaring evidences available to him, physical fight should have be the last option.

May similar fate befall you so you can calm down to resolve it

F**l
Politics / Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by 8by6incher: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obasanjo wife wey die na Ebira?
Travel / Re: Nigerians In Ghana Decry Exploitation As Govt Imposes $120 For SIM Card Registra by 8by6incher: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2023
PellsKodak:
Who needs sim when you can call on WhatsApp and Facebook undecided undecided

You can't access the internet without it

2 Likes

Religion / Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by 8by6incher: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2023
sketcherJ:
. No you tell me, you have criticized the view that we go to heaven or hell, and there is no God etc. so when one dies, what happens? Blackout and nothingness?

Same way you feel before you were born
Health / Re: Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by 8by6incher: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2023
oxygenator:

hbot for braces:

Fixing dental braces is an important project for crooked teeth formation. Final results need to be guaranteed to provide better satisfaction to all parties both patients and dentists.

To achieve better results hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot is essential.
See what hbot can do for you for added protection and satisfaction:

Several factors can force the patient to remove braces before time leading to failure.

With hbot the effect can be minimised.

HBOT benefits:

Stabilise the teeth movement

Faster healing.

Remodels the jaw bone tissue around the teeth.

Prevents repetition of work.

Saves overall cost

Better patient satisfaction.

https://sabkadentist.com/how-problematic-can-be-the-removal-of-braces-before-a-given-period/

https://siladikti.hangtuah.ac.id/index.php?dir=ARYA%20FKG/&file=Orthodontic%20tooth%20movement%20and%20Hyperbaric%20%20Oxygen%20Therapy%20-%20Arya%20Brahmanta.pdf

We are HBOT providers.

Is this in ibadan?
Health / Re: Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by 8by6incher: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
64kent:
can i buy a 3bedroom flat in ibadan i have a budget of 500k

I see what you did. Na question I ask o grin
Health / Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by 8by6incher: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
I have to fix my crooked teeth and have about 200k budget for this. In ibadan, where can I get an affordable Dental braces done?

Thanks
Properties / Recommend A Cheap Area In Ibadan For remote worker by 8by6incher: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'm relocating down to ibadan, what are the cheapest areas with good light and security?

Total budget of 250k

Not looking for job as I work from home, so any good and cheap location will do. Please recommend
Travel / Re: For Someone To Travel Out Of His/her Country, Does It Make Them Rich Or Successf by 8by6incher: 2:58pm On May 27, 2022
BArris007:
I have been wondering about how we take things in this country Nigeria or should I say [AFRICA]?.
I have seen so many scenario that when someone travel out of the country from this part of the world, you will be seeing messages like, congratulation, I am happy for you, God has done it and so on. So it keeps me wondering.
Please fellow NL drop your comments.

Nigeria will drain you Mentally, physically, emotionally, physiological, financially and spiritually. Every country has her share, but Nigeria took a large portion, besides, nothing works in this country.

Hence the congratulatory message when someone later japa

2 Likes

Investment / Re: I Need Loan. I Have Funds In Piggybank Safelock. What Do I Do? by 8by6incher: 3:07pm On May 19, 2022
carl90:
Try Fairmoney on Google playstore

Can Fair money give 500k for 6 months?
Investment / Re: I Need Loan. I Have Funds In Piggybank Safelock. What Do I Do? by 8by6incher: 3:07pm On May 19, 2022
princetunex:
Why not look for a way to break the safe lock smiley

They said I'd have to wait till maturity
Investment / I Need Loan. I Have Funds In Piggybank Safelock. What Do I Do? by 8by6incher: 1:20pm On May 19, 2022
Don't know why Mod removed my first thread...

Currently, I need funds to raise my business, got some funds locked up in piggyvest (piggybank) till the middle of next year. Is there a way to use piggyvest safelock as collateral to get a loan from any place?
Programming / Re: Rate My Portfolio Website On A Scale Of 1-10 by 8by6incher: 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
Impressive..

How long have you been learning?
Travel / Re: Help me to japa in advance. Amen by 8by6incher: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
8by6incher:
Need more inputs
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Do You Handle Being Shouted On At Work??? by 8by6incher: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
In the military u bloody hell shut up n recieve the bashing from ur superior. After he's done u bloody hell salute him. That's discipline

Are the employees trained for war?
Family / Re: Share Your Experience Living with Yahoo Neighbors/friends by 8by6incher: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
same with me bro,am surrounded by fraudsters but let me tell you,I made my small money through legal means,I even bought my car 5 years ago before dem start to dey blow recently sef.i hate fraud and I believe anyone can achieve anything without scamming so why will I be a fraudster.you are not alone.

We need more of people like you... It's strange how the society manage to shift from rebuking them to singing their praise
Family / Re: Share Your Experience Living with Yahoo Neighbors/friends by 8by6incher: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sekoni003:
Keep it that way. Whatever you do, always remember to stay on your lane, mind your business and keep your circle small. It's only normal for people to call you arrogant, proud or bossy if you're not accessible wink

Spot on..... Yeah, "your are proud" that's the phrase to break you down emotionally to their advantage
Family / Re: Share Your Experience Living with Yahoo Neighbors/friends by 8by6incher: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Deffjam:
Always fighting for $100

Lol

Those ones are learners
Family / Share Your Experience Living with Yahoo Neighbors/friends by 8by6incher: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2022
The proliferation of Internet fraud aka "Yahoo" is worth a national debate and an exigent solution is sacrosanct.

What has been your experience living with fraudulent neighbors or friends?

Here's mine

Here me out. I'm a very reserved and respectful dude (noself praise) people tell that to my face a lot, about how humble and easy going of a person I am.

Over the years, It's extremely difficult to keep friends, and I don't chit chat with neighbors, reasons been that all my neighbors are into online fraud, and fetishism. I've caught one neighbor right handed splashing a liquid substance predicted to be blood around the house. Most of them don't hold back their indulgence in fetish things. I go just dey look. Many times, they try to buy me over. This has created a whole lot of resentment towards me

I hardly borrow from neighbors and no chit chat. But their interpretation is always off point, "he's arrogant and full of himself".

See, I hate the idea of scamming people off their sweat and I'd leave a friend the moment I realize he indulges in fraud, but it hasn't been easy

Well, location wise, it's challenging to get to connect with like minds in my areas, reason I'm thinking of relocation.

So why this rant?

Just curious if there's someone here like me or I'm living in fantasy
Travel / Re: Help me to japa in advance. Amen by 8by6incher: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Need more inputs
Travel / Re: Help me to japa in advance. Amen by 8by6incher: 5:24am On Mar 21, 2022
8by6incher:
Brief intro. I have a B. A in Philosophy from one of the universities here in Nigeria.

Currently, I'm learning IOS developement (swift) as my area of interest and opportunity to leave this country. At the moment, I have no specific country of interest, any good European country would do just fine, though I may have to research on preferred country base on the feedbacks I get from here

I know It takes time to have a solid foundation of programming, I'm not rushing but then,

My questions

1. What are my chances of moving to Europe to work as an iOS developer without a CS degree?

2. Since I have a degree in Philosophy, could It be possible to apply for a degree in Computer science or other related courses? Note, I was never a science student, no physics or chemistry in my olevel.

3. How much minimum budget should I be looking at ?

I'd so much appreciate your feedbacks

Thanks

Cc
lalasticlala
Seun
justwise
Disguy
Travel / Re: Help me to japa in advance. Amen by 8by6incher: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
4dor:

I'm 100% sure you can get a job in Germany, France and The Netherlands without a CS degree one thing you'd need is experience nothing less than 3-4 years experience. I know a few Junior Developers that I've been employed in Germany so you can give it a shot.

Thanks

1 Like

Travel / Re: Help me to japa in advance. Amen by 8by6incher: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
8by6incher:
Brief intro. I have a B. A in Philosophy from one of the universities here in Nigeria.

Currently, I'm learning IOS developement (swift) as my area of interest and opportunity to leave this country. At the moment, I have no specific country of interest, any good European country would do just fine, though I may have to research on preferred country base on the feedbacks I get from here

I know It takes time to have a solid foundation of programming, I'm not rushing but then,

My questions

1. What are my chances of moving to Europe to work as an iOS developer without a CS degree?

2. Since I have a degree in Philosophy, could It be possible to apply for a degree in Computer science or other related courses? Note, I was never a science student, no physics or chemistry in my olevel.

Thanks

Cc
lalasticlala
Seun
justwise
Disguy
Travel / Help me to japa in advance. Amen by 8by6incher: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2022

My questions

Thanks

Cc
lalasticlala
Seun
justwise
Disguy

Please more input
Investment / Re: Piggyvest Safelock by 8by6incher: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
obumsway:
LOOL .... Piggyvest still dey at all ?

Yes
Investment / Re: Piggyvest Safelock by 8by6incher: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Goldbw122:
You just have to wait for the maturity , remember you sign a agreement..

That's a long thing.
Investment / Piggyvest Safelock by 8by6incher: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
I have a some funds locked up in my piggyvest safelock for 2 years Duration.

It's been 9 months now since I locked the funds and I really need to break this safelock to use for my business.

Has anyone been able to break a safelock on Piggyvest? I haven't called or mailed piggyvest, reason been that a locked funds can't be broken until maturity according to them and there's no option to break it either

So, I'm here to seek help if anyone has been able to break their piggyvest safelock before maturity
Properties / Re: Can I get a Mini Flat in Ogba Lagos for 500k TP? by 8by6incher: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Properties / Re: Can I get a Mini Flat in Ogba Lagos for 500k TP? by 8by6incher: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.