Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her (37928 Views)

Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by SeeItSayIt: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
8by6incher:

May similar fate befall you so you can calm down to resolve it

F**l

If you continue this way, you'll end up in worse fate than the victim.

Somebody molested your daughter & killed you for losing your self-control.

Which is more sensible than patiently think through & ensure he pays dearly for his evil deed?
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by stormborn28(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
He died a fool. I'm very sure his daughter had no evidence to prove her claim. Fear woman at just 7 years because if kpekus your father gas died. This sane girl will grow to become a free giver in her area the graduate to a hookup girl.

I doubt if this is an adult. He is a child
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by godofuck231: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Now thats how to be a father , he fought for the honor of the family, where he dies ,his family will continue , if I were his next brother in line ? I'll be more direct

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Ken4Christ: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
No matter how aggrieved you are, never take law into your hands. Though in Nigeria, police usually take side with the one who is ready to spend. That school should be closed down. Why entrust children into the hands of a driver without a teacher?

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

Some father over protect their children.
Last month I was in a garden I met a man and two other teenagers seated in the same garden. When the teenagers left, I approached the man who should be around 50years old.

Me : good morning sir. Please those teens are they your children or siblings

The man : why do you ask ?

Me: I like the girl . She is beautiful.

The man : my daughter? I'll call for your arrest right now. And I mean it.

Me : ah! What for ? I only asked a harmless question.

The man : she is just 13, and about to go to school. If anything happen to her.
He brought out his phone and was trying to call for my arrest

Me: hmmm! You just told me she is 13 , if I had insisted that I like her after that then I think you have the right to call for my arrest.

He then walked to my colleague to report me. And they told him there's nothing wrong with what I did.. I only asked a question.

The man: oh! You are all the same . Am a pastor, I just finished 40days fasting , I could have just cursed you the moment you turn after asking me the question.

Please de 0!
You sef, you are a suspect. What business do you have 'liking' a very young girl??
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 8by6incher: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

If you continue this way, you'll end up in worse fate than the victim.

Somebody molested your daughter & killed you for losing your self-control.

Which is more sensible than patiently think through & ensure he pays dearly for his evil deed?

It's always easier said than done until you fall into the same senerio. Someone F*cked your daughter so hard, and you're here, claiming calm and collected to work things out with him.

I'm sure if someone slaps your mum in your presence, you'd still chill and calm to call the police on him

You're just a F weakling.

Don't mention again

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by GloriousGbola: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

Last month I was in a garden I met a man and two other teenagers seated in the same garden. When the teenagers left, I approached the man who should be around 50years old.

Me: hmmm! You just told me she is 13 , if I had insisted that I like her after that then I think you have the right to call for my arrest.

He then walked to my colleague to report me. And they told him there's nothing wrong with what I did.. I only asked a question.

The man: oh! You are all the same . Am a pastor, I just finished 40days fasting , I could have just cursed you the moment you turn after asking me the question.

Please de 0!

You are going to tell a father that his child is beautiful and you think the man will smile at you.

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Obsidians: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The guy used his hand to kill himself. Uncontrolled anger can lead to death.
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

You’re just a foolish fellow

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by chudez0147(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are going to tell a father that his child is beautiful and you think the man will smile at you.
Who you rather I tell him his child is ugly ?? Nigerians una wahala too much Abeg
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by chudez0147(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ishilove:

You sef, you are a suspect. What business do you have 'liking' a very young girl??
Maybe I should have business hating a very young girl
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by GloriousGbola: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

Who you rather I tell him his child is ugly ?? Nigerians una wahala too much Abeg

Hey guy, your mama dey fine and I like her.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Mikedel80: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
faceland:
if the driver is guilty, he must die
How do you prove he is guilty. First the little girl may be lying. How can it be proved because there was no rape. No penetration.
Then the father that died first slapped the accused. The accused only push him and he fell on the ground and died. He didn't kill him.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 1Sharon(f): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
komzy589:

Are you implying that 8year olds don’t tell lies. Abeg let’s be logical for once. Nothing has been proven and the father was too quick to react.

Yes 8 year olds can tell lies. But are you thinking logically yourself? Why would a kid lie a driver molested her?

What makes him so special that she'd need to ruin him?
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

Please de 0!

If someone did that to your daughter , how would you react?

I'm sure you knew the girl was young but you didn't care. Olojukokoro.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Greattha: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, PROTECT THE FEMALE CHILD FROM MEN.

I really don't know how you expected this to play out.

You can't go about making rude generalizations about men and then cry foul when such generalisation is extended to your family members. You can't exonerate yours no matter how you try.

You can't call all Nija Fathers/Husbands pedophiles and exempt your father, husband and other men in your family, claiming them to be saints.

What exactly did you expect people to deduce from your write-up?

Most men would go any length in protecting their daughters...like this unfortunate one in the news today....even though he could've handled it better.

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by chudez0147(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
1Sharon:

If someone did that to your daughter , how would you react?

I'm sure you knew the girl was young but you didn't care. Olojukokoro.
Since when has compliment turned to crime ?? Olojukokoko you too!
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

Since when has compliment turned to crime ?? Olojukokoko you too!

Would you like it if a grown man complimented your 13 year old daughter?

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by faceland: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mikedel80:
How do you prove he is guilty. First the little girl may be lying. How can it be proved because there was no rape. No penetration.
Then the father that died first slapped the accused. The accused only push him and he fell on the ground and died. He didn't kill him

She would know details about his private residence that she shouldn't have known if he didn't carry her there... Eyewitness/students would confirm she was the last person on the he bus that day... Plus any neighbors that might have spotted them.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by thesicilian: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww.

Despite your poor attempt at modifying your post, it has made it quite obvious to everyone that you had a turbulent childhood. But not everyone is like your father though.

You should consider yourself lucky that you didn't make this statement on a live gathering, the amount of beating you'd have received, even from your fellow women, you'd never have been bold enough to speak in public again!
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by bluestone2015: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is a lesson to all.
First, report all such cases to the police.
Work with the police on the investigation.
Nigerians never learn.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Akindefunminiyi(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chai. This news don spread sha. It was luyol school at Ishaga, Lagos it happened.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by chudez0147(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Would you like it if a grown man complimented your 13 year old daughter?
There's not bad if a grown man compliments my 13 year old daughter if he doesn't know her age.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Papamimii: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2023

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, PROTECT THE FEMALE CHILD FROM M

Madam now i remember ur father is not a Nigerian mind u I have 4 beautiful daughters who I know think and reason more than you ,u single ur dad out as the best and call others demon I hope ur Husband is also a demon if ever u get m......
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ijebulogic:
Worst part of this post is the sad comments by so called "Men" who are blaming the 7 year old child for lying (without any facts). Anyone who has raised a child knows the pain and anguish that father felt and i pray none of you ever experience his pain. Nairaland has some very childish and backward people on it though....real pity.

I don't understand. Did the girl likewise drop any evidence? Is it not her words against his?

Neither the girl or the driver presented any facts to back up their claims.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Chasito(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
The man should have allowed the police to handle the case, after all na this kind matter police dey like, its a pity.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
aycorporat:
May the soul of the gallant dad rest in peace

The driver has committed double crime of assault and murder now, he is on the run.

Sometimes, thorough investigation needs to be carried out and we should avoid taking hasty decisions.

May God protect our children as child molestation is not limited to only the female gender

He can't be charged with murder and assault (at least in a clime that is lawful). He was the one that was assaulted by the late guy. He could be chatged with manslaughter though. And rape.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by SeeItSayIt: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
8by6incher:

It's always easier said than done until you fall into the same senerio. Someone F*cked your daughter so hard, and you're here, claiming calm and collected to work things out with him.

I'm sure if someone slaps your mum in your presence, you'd still chill and calm to call the police on him

You're just a F weakling.

Don't mention again

Reasonable battles are not won by physical fight but intellectual fight (which is more of brain works than physical engagement).

Also, learn to know that spiritual control the physical. Just for you to know, I've stopped giving birth yet have never lost any battle in my life. May delay but I won all & still winning.....

Now that he's dead without even protecting the same daughter, can he protect her again?
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

There's not bad if a grown man compliments my 13 year old daughter if he doesn't know her age.

You knew, leave story.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by aycorporat(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

He can't be charged with murder and assault (at least in a clime that is lawful). He was the one that was assaulted by the late guy. He could be chatged with manslaughter though. And rape.

Makes sense
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes 8 year olds can tell lies. But are you thinking logically yourself? Why would a kid lie a driver molested her?

What makes him so special that she'd need to ruin him?
If you believe that 8year olds can also lie, then start from there. Not doing something stupid to get yourself killed. Allow the authorities do their job. That’s what it means to be logical.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by caesymore(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the [b]BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww. [/b]

You are stupid and biased at same time. A very bad combination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up / Man Accused Of Being A Money Ritualist In Ibadan (Photos) / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.