Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her (37931 Views)

Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by HardMirror(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dshocker:

Even with her father? 😳😳😳

Madam calm down.
you are calling that piece of shit "madam"? Lol.

She thinks all men are useless rapists like her dad. What about women who kiss young boys and say they are playing.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by tiswell(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

You get sense! Two fighting and the deceased attacked first.

The molestation case has to be proven.
the dead man died for nothing,but emotions won't let people understand that.

it's really sad.

Without evidence of the alleged molestation,the driver will walk free.

As for the dead man,na two fighting,and he struck first.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
ukaface:

So if you daughter says this to you, you will wave it off as a lie
There’s something called ‘investigation’! That’s what civil people do. Not attack another person because your daughter said so.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Cantonese: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The guy used his hand to kill himself. Uncontrolled anger can lead to death.
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

You deserve to be called A VERY BIG FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by johnwell(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/father-dies-while-fighting-driver-who-allegedly-defiled-daughter/%3famp

RIP brother!
We are in a generation of children getting married to children, and giving birth to children as well. Only a true and loving father will understand.

The man should have taken the child to the police station first, then they monitor him, if possible he would've been arrested on the act.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by BossGerald: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
I have no issue with the Igbos oga

I have never call for violence against Igbos neither have I wish Igbo people bad

Relax oga

I'm only against Peter Obi

Peter Obi will never become the President of Nigeria. We won't reward him with such a position after his woeful performance in Anambra State.

See this known tribal bigot

When will you be against this

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by CSTRR: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Not a wise father. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

No matter the glaring evidences available to him, physical fight should have be the last option.
Easier said than done.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by dalass(f): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, PROTECT THE FEMALE CHILD FROM MEN.

Exactly sis.

Boys, Guys, uncles, married or single me.. even old men like grandpas. Especially agberos like drivers, haba!

Dem swear for these pipu ni

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by dalass(f): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Cantonese:

He must be a paedophile. Did he even read the story?

A 7 year old will lie against a driver who confirmed that he returned the bus late because he took the bus home to take something? And the girl already said he took her to his house.

Little girls don't lie about sturvs like that. Most will be scared to even say anything about rape angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by lagosrd: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/father-dies-while-fighting-driver-who-allegedly-defiled-daughter/%3famp

Foolishness. Stop putting laws into your hands. Let the law enforcement agents handle this for you
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by vee22: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
First thing first report the matter to the police take her for medical check up and get the guy arrested no need going alone you no know watin the driver carry
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by mrnelsono(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
This will be traumatic for the family especially the girl.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
HeavenCSO:

YOU ARE A FOOLISH FOOL!!!
Could you listen to yourself at least? You sound very foolish to be a father FYI.
It is a huge sign of weakness to insult people like this in a faceless forum. I’m %100 sure you cannot say this to him if he is in front of you.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by cutedharmee: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ijebulogic:
Worst part of this post is the sad comments by so called "Men" who are blaming the 7 year old child for lying (without any facts). Anyone who has raised a child knows the pain and anguish that father felt and i pray none of you ever experience his pain. Nairaland has some very childish and backward people on it though....real pity.
Don't mind them angry angry angry. Their comments shows that nah eeediat plenty pass among d people supportingd driver. May karma visit all of you blaming d girl except she lied. May ur girl child be molested and same fate befall whoever support dis mad driver. I hate nonsense jare embarassed
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Cantonese:

With all due respect, it is foolish to believe that an 8year old cannot tell lies.
So kindly evaluate yourself and see if you have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 8by6incher: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Not a wise father. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

No matter the glaring evidences available to him, physical fight should have be the last option.

May similar fate befall you so you can calm down to resolve it

F**l
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by VULCAN(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
So your father wasn't a Nigerian?

Where was he from?

LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, PROTECT THE FEMALE CHILD FROM MEN.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by obrian888: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2023

And you think your own father is a saint and other men are pedophile? i have a 12 and 10 year old daughters living with me and my wife can go to the moon and back leaving them with me and they are all okay. i wonder how a man will get erection for his own daughter when he is not supposed to get it for his blood sister.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
dalass:

Exactly sis.

Boys, Guys, uncles, married or single me.. even old men like grandpas. Especially agberos like drivers, haba!

Dem swear for these pipu ni
I agree with you.
Also never leave a male child with any Nigerian woman.
Girls, ladies, aunts, married or single women….even old women and grandmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by imagrg(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Village People don destroy this man life with hammer. grin
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by hrykanu231(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

If there is anything the hood taught me and I still love, is never to leave traces.
Mehn! Why confront the guy openly? Just study am, bid ur time and him go pay the debt, either with him life or him penis.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Lampy336: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
palsenator:
Many kids who are being spoon-fed on this platform. I pray for those kids blaming the man that when they grow up, they also will experience this such that we can check if they are right to blame the man.

Anger is to be tamed no doubt but then, at some points, you may require grace to tame it.

You too get sense , God will never let you down speaking out the truth..

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Beautiful94: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.
You sound like a paedophile

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Beautiful94: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
He died a fool. I'm very sure his daughter had no evidence to prove her claim. Fear woman at just 7 years because if kpekus your father gas died. This sane girl will grow to become a free giver in her area the graduate to a hookup girl.
It is the women in your life that will turn to free givers including the woman you married.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by sonofElElyon: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

Your head is not correct

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by sonofElElyon: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
He should've just gone to the police station and gotten the guy arrested
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Uniquewise: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

Hope if same horrible thing happens to your daughter, you will be able to apply your stupid advice; only then would you know how this feels like, and perhaps, learn empathy for a fellow man in distress.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by FavouredNK: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

How do people like this sleep at night after vomiting this kind of rubbish? Even if you don't have any brain have you no heart too that you can say this senseless and wicked thing about an innocent poor child saddled with this level of emotional trauma at a very tender age. I pray that what you wish this grieving family will befall you and your family hundred folds. FOOL

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Spandau: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
He died a fool. I'm very sure his daughter had no evidence to prove her claim. Fear woman at just 7 years because if kpekus your father gas died. This sane girl will grow to become a free giver in her area the graduate to a hookup girl.

Chai! Criminals of all shades have invades this forum. Terrorists, rapists, fraudsters, armed robbers. May God save us from them. But we shall continue to identify them, track them and pick them up as usual. Then they will have to provide answers for their careless statements.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Deenillah(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Man died a hero

*Hat's off*
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by SeeItSayIt: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
CSTRR:

Easier said than done.

Somebody molested your daughter & killed you for losing your self-control.

Which is more sensible than patiently think through & ensure he pays dearly for his evil deed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.