Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

8words's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8words's Profile / 8words's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Yorubas Stand For The USA And Obama & Our Daughter And Rebuke The Nigeria Senate by 8words(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
becomrich;:

Yorubas stand for the USA and Obama & our daughter and rebuke the Nigeria senate.

We Yorubas condem the attack on american by a section of nigeria. And we rebuke the nigeria senate for making insensitive statement about a situation that can been easily resolve.

We want to make the USA know that the Yorubas are thier friends And we are not part of this wicked plot by some group within Nigeria to destabilized the lifes of American and economy.

With this reaction, they should now know what  we have been going through in this hand of this wicked killers in nigeria. And any help the USA can offer us to get our freedom against evil and wicked generation.

We ask american to note that the Yorubas living in the USA are not part of this wicked plot by some part of Nigeria to destabilized america and destroy america economy. And the Yorubas dissociate themself from the open rebuke of the nigeria senate against the USA and america right to protect itself against enermy attack. The yorubas are willing to offer any help to fight terrorist and matual understanding. The Yorubas dissociate themself from terrorist or a terrorist nation. We hope American can give the Yorubas living in Nigeria coming to the USA a special status just like the special status for cubans different from the rest of nigeria that allows them into the USA visa free, since more than half of Nigerian living in the USA are Yorubas.

We want Americans to know that over 10 million america are Yorubas American, who for generation have lived  peacefully in the USA.  As American keep thier nation safe, we hope they could help us in  keeping the Yorubas living in Nigeria too safe from the hands of this terrorist in Nigeria, either by military help or economy investment and otherwise. This evil and wicked people , just like they have tried to destroy American economy and lifes , have tried to destroy Yorubas lifes and economy in Nigeria. They  do not see anything wrong in bombing America or killing american, just like they have been killing Yorubas in Nigeria and destroying Yorubas business and lifes in Nigeria.

We ask american to help us to free the Yorubas from the hands of terrorist . The Yorubas are not part of this terrorist  act to destroy america lifes and economy. We are friends to American and we are loyal friends and that we would remain so forever.

Long live America and the Yoruba nation.

Yours for the nation of the Yorubas race

Egbe Omo Oduduwa.

Egbeomooduduwa@live.com

The picture below are yorubas too.

hahahah joker of the day
Culture / Re: Some Expressions In Igbo by 8words(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
blue_eyes:

I keep coming back if i will see any new expressions , why you guys stopped??

I need some help wink

which help
Celebrities / Re: Sam Loco Vs Nkem Owoh, Which Is Funnier? by 8words(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
i will chose loco
Politics / Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by 8words(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
OneNaija:

I just got a source from my friend living in L.A America, That Member of America congress has come to conclusion to deport all Nigerians living in American.

I pray it work because I been praying for all this for long time. Obama please deport all Nigerians .

hahahhaa i dey feel u bro, u are my man of the week grin grin grin grin grin
Sports / Re: Mikel Obi Vs Alex Song by 8words(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2010
you guys just hate urself, where did song playing for the national team, if u don't know mikel is a legend like kanu in nigeria who started playing for national team at the age of 17.
Celebrities / Re: Jay-Z To Be Known As Shawn Knowles-Carter by 8words(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
this is a game so let wait for the result
Culture / Re: A Friend Of Mine Wants An Igbo Name by 8words(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
tell that your bini friend to go and sit down
Nairaland / General / Re: Happy New 2010 To All Nairalanders by 8words(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year to all my fellow Nlanders. This year is a year of completion
Culture / Re: Official Translation Thread by 8words(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
Omenuko:

Let me give it a try,

I eat - M ri
I am eating - M na-eri
I have eaten - Eririle m
I ate - M riri/lili
I used to eat - M ka na-eri mgbe ahu (?)
I was eating - M na-eri mgbe ahu
I would eat - M gara iri
I shall eat - M choro iri
I shall have eaten - M choro iririle (?)

Its pretty hard.

arika i n'akuzi igbo
Politics / Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by 8words(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
This same story goes to some of u that claim to be British or an American,if yoy commit any crime they will identify u immediately.
Family / Re: As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed by 8words(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
typical:

I'm sure you saw that in Europe or America. It wont happen in Nigeria
Dont think that everybody who calls themselves Nigerians abroad are really Nigerians. just like a black man is not really English but British.
Those people wey dem born and grow up abroad no get anything about 9ja in them except the 9ja pali
gbam u said it all

how can u smoke weed in the front of ur chrildren. No No that can't happen here otherwise i will disown them.
Fashion / Re: Tracy Obonna - Nigerian (Igbo) Bombshell by 8words(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
the girl fine small but she don't look like igbo girl at all.
Sports / Re: Globacom Premier League Week 11 by 8words(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2009
Enyimba no fit win the league this season,they will drop wait and see it is too early.

yea we are coming up

HEARTLAND WHERE WE GO
Politics / Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by 8words(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ohakim win it
Celebrities / Re: Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award by 8words(m): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2009
that is why i don't watch nollywood movie again. what a joke. this guy can't act at all.
Politics / Re: Why Nigerians In Germany May Not Travel Home For Christmas by 8words(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2009
good this should be done in America and Uk so that we can know our citizens.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend by 8words(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ben-10:

Your desired qualities scarce cheesy

gbam
Culture / Re: Discribe Igbo Culture In One Word? by 8words(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
best

but not for u out there who can't speak igbo
Sports / Re: Fans Of Nigerian League by 8words(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
i am number one

up heartland
Sports / Re: Globacom Premier League Week 9 by 8words(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
yea we still have hope that things will change at our favour.
Sports / Re: Globacom Premier League Week 10 by 8words(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
Kaduna no fit stand us we go show them peper on sunday.

Up Heartland
Sports / Re: Globacom Premier League Week 9 by 8words(m): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2009
my dear club is heartland fc but i don't know what is happening to us this season. we sit at 16.
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade: I Put Nollywood Where It Is Today by 8words(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i just realized something.
VAN, AND NADIA ARE KILLING NOLLYWOOD!!
they both suck asss as actors and they are in a lot of nollywood movies.
LET THEM GO BACK TO GHANA WITH THEIR RUBBISH ACTING!!
NONSENSE  angry
all for the sake of looks. HM!

yes i support u. i don't watch nollywood movie again due to this two Ghanaians. i can't waist my time again in nonsense. it is before i use to buy movie every weekend. but now they have lost me as nollywood fan.
Politics / Re: ? by 8words(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
i don't know why this useless guy come here to talk nonsense. well it is true that we are going through some thing now. This Ghanaians always like to compare with Nigerian i don't know why. i haven't see or read in any Nigeria website or newspapers that wirte nonsense but Ghana. Ghana u people don't know that 1/4 of Nigerian hate u people. Ewu

Never try to come here to write nonsense ortherwise Amadiohia a mgbe gi.
Culture / Re: Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary by 8words(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
translate

ahuru m otu nwa agbobia mmaramma nke ukwu n'ulo ha. tupu m na si ka m ga kele ya, nne ya asi m na nwa ya abughi maka m. M ji ewe ji la.

and also translate the word Imagine in igbo
Jokes Etc / Re: Nigerian Kidnappers Plc: The Price List by 8words(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
i can't stop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Crime / Re: Woman 64, Held For Cocaine Offence by 8words(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
it is so hard to find an igbo woman in drug.
Culture / Re: I Was In Lagos & Was Shocked To Find This Out: by 8words(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
echo- bee:

no be new thing. u never see them with different colours, like coke, fanta, 7upe.t.c.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

o boy u get am well.
Music/Radio / Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by 8words(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
yea music industry is growing fast.
TV/Movies / Re: Adaure Achumba And Her Accent by 8words(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2009
that is why i don't watch this nollywood movies coz of this nonosense accent they use now and some african countries call nigeria fake america.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.