Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride (14382 Views)

See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / He Talks Too Much N It Do Get Me Pissed Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Chysunshine: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
Who is she? Nd wt exactly is her problem?
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Nabbyangel(f): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2012
Pls stop judging, if u were in her shoes u have no idea wat u wud done so stop claiming u know it all. grin
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
Na wa to all of una ooo! This i jst a trendy pix, pple do it everyday so dat odas can use it as their dp's. Its no big deal. Its just for fun....and nt to read meanings into it. I bow for NL pple. Una can harsh . Tufia!
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
casket: That act is inversely proportional to status of the occasion . See tooth-pick finger ! Shiorr
Ogbeni cool down abeg!

See as u just dey blow Yoruba bcus omo aye dey do d normal peace sign,its obviously some sort of stunt dey gat going on.
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
Is dis thread really worth 2 appear on d Front Page??
Seun and the Mods, are u going 2 fold ur arms and watch dis forum dragged 2 d mud?
Diz dayz, wrong and misleading titles are posted, unnecessary topics etc.
Pls do sth abt it, there are sub sections 4 'other titles'. Evrytin musn't appear on d FRONT PAGE!!
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
chindi: Is dis thread really worth 2 appear on d Front Page??
Seun and the Mods, are u going 2 fold ur arms and watch dis forum dragged 2 d mud?
Diz dayz, wrong and misleading titles are posted, unnecessary topics etc.
Pls do sth abt it, there are sub sections 4 'other titles'. Evrytin musn't appear on d FRONT PAGE!!
Do wot about wot ? Y u fuming? Ur boyfriend dey cheat ni?

Vamooose comot for thread if d tin dey pepper u nau.

See crusade on top wetin? Mstewwww!!!
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
Lmao^^
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Do wot about wot ? Y u fuming? Ur boyfriend dey cheat ni?

Vamooose comot for thread if d tin dey pepper u nau.

See crusade on top wetin? Mstewwww!!!
I dnt blame u na, ur level of literacy in today'z world must be bla bla bla. Pls grow up

1 Like

Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2012
chindi:
I dnt blame u na, ur level of literacy in today'z world must be bla bla bla. Pls grow up

Sharapppppppppp!!!!

U were crying and I offered u my hanky,y u dey vex? Are u ok?

Come on say thank you mehnn!

Nansense! angry tongue cool
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by DECOtech(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
gegee: wats the big deal she's just holdin up one of her fingers which just happens to be the middle finger
I luv people who always see things frm a harmless n brighter angle.
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Limaoscar: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2012
make una leave the woman alone. una no see say she carry belle go di wedding??
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Pain(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
I see nairaland has become infested with E-Urchins! What has this hell's bride done to y'all. Why cant u guys post without spitting venom. You can go hug transformer if u don't dig her. The guy marrying her knows what a good pu**y she's got. U can go on ranting while he enjoys. I know what he is enjoying because I've been with her too!! She's damn good to dig!! She's my X.
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
♈ōU̶̲̥̅̊я wedding day is ΩØƚ the day to flip middle fingers on every pr.ick that annoys you, keep it classy, I don't care if the 'victim' called her Ǟ slut, there are practical ways to react that speaks ☺₣ class, make she no try am next time...if there'll be one
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by 190: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2012
I bet shes flipping her finger to her mother in law

Na so dem be undecided
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by emsquare(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2012
190: Very UGLY TIN

After shes done from one sugar daddy to another

shes finally caught a young mugu!

by their fruits u shall know dem - soon she wud use motar and pestle to chase her husband away from the house

Isnt she nigerian - anyways undecided

Na so dem be undecided undecided

LOL
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by i1: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2012
1st must linda ikeji post everything she sees? Doesn't she know Τ̲̅ђe meaning of privacy?
2nd the babes friends/siblings/cousins and who ever took the pix is at fault. Its her day and she can flip Τ̲̅ђe bird if she wishes. Also am very sure one of the above mentioned people was teasing aπϑ frustrating the babe. Or the sister in law was misyarning.
Give her a break.
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by sdbaba: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
na wa o... loosing tempers on a wedding day! The husband better watch it!!!
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by rully2: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2012
shiloh: Na wa to all of una ooo! This i jst a trendy pix, pple do it everyday so dat odas can use it as their dp's. Its no big deal. Its just for fun....and nt to read meanings into it. I bow for NL pple. Una can harsh . Tufia!

My dear I tire o!! I'm sure it was just a harmless gesture, whereas NL people don talk all the thing wey dey there mouth finish. I second the Tufia!!!
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by freecocoa(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
People and their mentality don tire me i swear,what's the biggie in what she did abi na cos she was caught on camera?

Like most of you don't give that sign,the lady could just be pulling an innocent prank,seems like something i could do to my friend who shows up late to my wedding.
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by smalmata(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
I love dis Bride,nyc 1
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Zilja(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
Someone in the croud told her that wearing white is for virgins only Clearly she is not.

Getting married in a white dress and prego means it was a "SHOOTGUN WEDDING"

That groom was forced to marry her... Show the pic of the groom, he probably has a finger up too! LOL!!!!
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Adiriejeuju(f): 6:21am On Mar 29, 2012
She is a kind of sayin ‘Bleep u‘ 2 those guys who used n dumped her in d past, now am settled.

1 Like

Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by Oluwashaeyii: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2012
Somebody's not too happy with their husband oh... grin
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by moHot(f): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2012
SHE IS SAYING...FUVK YOU BIATCHES!!! I GOT HIM ATLAST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride by PalmTree(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2012
larssonsamson: sugar mummies and sugar daddies all over nigeria are doing meetings in lagos,abuja,owerri,onitsha,benin,ibadan,and kaduna,kano,all interested in young beautiful and handsome ladies and young sexy men.this is agent samson we run an angency that helps ;to bring interested sugar mummies,sugar daddies,gays,lesbian single parners together,so if you are interested you can call the agency line on 07060541308 ,and will get ack to you.

Get a life !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.