Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men (25880 Views)

Nigerian Women Please Stop Patronising Foreign Men / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 5:20am On Apr 10, 2012
tpia@:
^^that sounds like misinformation imo.

in any case, i opened a thread on this same topic last year but i really cant be bothered digging through this maze nl2 in order to find the link.

but who i like or dont like isnt really important since my opinion isnt supposed to be what people base their lives on.

regardless what my personal preferences are, i dont think anyone will see me endlessly knocking others because they arent what i regard as "my personal ideal" since God wasnt s.tupid when He created everyone different. He has his reasons, which I respect even if i dont understand them.

whether dark, light or medium - character carries more weight than the outward appearance, else AA males would be second to none when it comes to dating and relationships.

i'm overfamiliar with light, so that's why light doesnt trip me that much, but it doesnt mean i knock all light skinned men. And neither should it mean someone should take my opinion as gospel wthout considering context.

hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by tpia5: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^what's hmm there?

I opened this same thread some months ago.

it was probably the inspiration for your own.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
onila: smiley
love wantiti. .Nigerian girl newly engaged
[flash400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLskOqj2H44?version=3&amp[/flash]
the oyibo guy wowor grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by somegirl1: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
lefulefu:
the oyibo guy wowor grin

sweetie, we know that's not true
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
some-girl:

sweetie, we know that's not true
OF COURSE the guy is wowor.he look like a caricature of Rio Ferdinand grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by somegirl1: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
lefulefu:
OF COURSE the guy is wowor.he look like a caricature of Rio Ferdinand grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
i'll laugh with you cos you know the truth, difficult as it is to admit.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by nene1: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2012
@ lefulefu: That's what I was thinking. Actually they are both unattractive.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Jiah011(f): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2012
Where's the love button for this thread! Thanks Onila for making this. It's refreshing to see this! We as Nigerian women are so beautiful and we can definitely broaden our horizons. Nigerian men have been doing for some time, though they like to for green card and extenuating circumstances, lol, just kidding tongue. There is more love to be found. Color shouldn't matter. This is 2012.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Nigerian girl Tracy Daniel and Indian man smiley
very beautiful!

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
smiley

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by MrsChima(f): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2012
lefulefu:
the oyibo guy wowor grin

He looks better than YOU. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by nene1: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2012
If the indian guy and black girl were not different races, I would have thought she was his daughter. He must be rich. Indians rarely marry black people. The black girl here is very fair and even lighter than than the indian guy. I wonder if he would have married her if she was dark like the majority of sub-saharan africans. Indians have the same color issues black people have if not worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
nene1: If the indian guy and black girl were not different races, I would have thought she was his daughter. He must be rich. Indians rarely marry black people. The black girl here is very fair and even lighter than than the indian guy. I wonder if he would have married her if she was dark like the majority of sub-saharan africans. Indians have the same color issues black people have if not worse.

hes a billionaire
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by nene1: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
Right I thought so. Only reason why a young girl would marry a guy her grandfather's age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2012
nene1: Right I thought so. Only reason why a young girl would marry a guy her grandfather's age.

he might be an elderly guy but he sure looks good. .he doesnt look half dead, hes manageable tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by nene1: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2012
lol...but they still don't match. Some older men can still look attractive, but still he is too old for her, but money talks. She must be special to him, b/c I have never seen an Indian guy marry an african woman. They rarely marry non-Indians and the rare time they do, it is a white person. But she is not your typical dark brown african anyway. She would be acceptable in the guy's family.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by nene1: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2012
Btw, this guy is not already married. I would think someone his age would already have a wife and kids. If he has kids, they will give her a hard time.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
nene1: @ lefulefu: That's what I was thinking. Actually they are both unattractive.
ehen and dey will make wowor babies tongue
well nothing spoil as far as the woman don get her green card.na dat one matter most grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
onila: Nigerian girl Tracy Daniel and Indian man smiley
very beautiful!
The man look like Peter ODili wey go bleach.The babe fine no be small but why she go dey marry person wey even senior im grandpapa age.abi na indian green card she marry the guy for? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
nene1: If the indian guy and black girl were not different races, I would have thought she was his daughter. He must be rich. Indians rarely marry black people. The black girl here is very fair and even lighter than than the indian guy. I wonder if he would have married her if she was dark like the majority of sub-saharan africans. Indians have the same color issues black people have if not worse.

in the caribbean Indian - black and black - asian mixes are VERY common.
I mean VERY common! And they choose light and dark complexioned blacks to mix with.
They have a COMPLETELY different mentality than those back in their respective countries. smiley

it depends on the individual i guess but i get what you are saying though. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
onila:

he might be an elderly guy but he sure looks good. .he doesnt look half dead, hes manageable tongue
yes nash at least with the money im don make from selling garlic grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
Indian men rarely marry black women who are dark complexioned.If they want to marry a blk woman they had prefer her to be very light skinned.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Anita Hogan and husband

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
more tracy daniel wedding

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
smiley smiley more

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nigerian lady and Black American man

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Elthugnificent(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
Kk
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:13pm On May 05, 2012
how manage did dis wowo Naija girl marry this handsome white rich man shocked shocked shocked shocked

we NIGERIAN GIRLS GOT GAME! cool WE THE COOLEST BABES EVER!
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 4:51am On May 06, 2012
So Onila, I take it you want to marry a non-Nigerian/non-African eh?
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by millco88(f): 5:01am On May 06, 2012
onila: how manage did dis wowo Naija girl marry this handsome white rich man shocked shocked shocked shocked

we NIGERIAN GIRLS GOT GAME! cool WE THE COOLEST BABES EVER!

He doesn't really look white to me. He looks like he may have some Pacific Islander blood in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.