Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men (25883 Views)

Nigerian Women Please Stop Patronising Foreign Men / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by millco88(f): 5:03am On May 06, 2012
Fulaman198: So Onila, I take it you want to marry a non-Nigerian/non-African eh?

She's probably a bitter black woman (BBW) who was mistreated by black men in the past.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 5:24am On May 06, 2012
Fulaman198: So Onila, I take it you want to marry a non-Nigerian/non-African eh?

naa am gonna marry a HANDSOME, RICH NAIJA MAN smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2012
onila:

naa am gonna marry a HANDSOME, RICH NAIJA MAN smiley

Keyword : RICH
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 5:56am On May 06, 2012
millco88:

He doesn't really look white to me. He looks like he may have some Pacific Islander blood in him.

I think that person the woman is with is Hispanic.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by dare2think: 8:09pm On May 08, 2012
onila: how manage did dis wowo Naija girl marry this handsome white rich man shocked shocked shocked shocked

we NIGERIAN GIRLS GOT GAME! cool WE THE COOLEST BABES EVER!

@Onila

They are not married, they are actors who acted as a couple in a british soap- Eastenders.

Btw- she is not 'wowo'. She probably does not look really nice in this pix, but I have met her in real life. Really lovely girl with a nice personality.

Her name is Bunmi.

And the guy is asian.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 10:45pm On May 08, 2012
dare2think:

@Onila

They are not married, they are actors who acted as a couple in a british soap- Eastenders.

Btw- she is not 'wowo'. She probably does not look really nice in this pix, but I have met her in real life. Really lovely girl with a nice personality.

Her name is Bunmi.

And the guy is asian.

oh seen
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 10:45pm On May 08, 2012
Fulaman198:

Keyword : RICH

yea and handsome smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 10:48pm On May 08, 2012
Maria Ayodele and Trevor Keeney

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 5:10am On May 09, 2012
onila:

yea and handsome smiley

You are quite the funny young lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 3:34pm On May 17, 2012
Fulaman198:

You are quite the funny young lady
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 3:34pm On May 17, 2012
Nigerian lady and Gh wedding=anita-alex-ibru

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2012
I don't mind African/African wedding especially West African/West African because the two cultures are similar. What is the difference of let's say a Yoruba man from Nigeria marrying a Yoruba girl from Rep. of Benin, or a Nigerian Fulani marrying a Malian Fulani woman. Putting ethnic groups aside, West African culture is West African culture, the discipline (although Nigeria seems to be lacking it a lot these days), the respect for the elders, etc. etc. is traditional West African culture. So marrying another West African nationality is fine by me.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 2:35pm On May 19, 2012
Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez kiss kiss

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by queensmith: 3:02pm On May 19, 2012
Its a nice thread, i don't get the youtube girl though, is she a celebrity? What is with the'he put a ring on it'?? o lawd, we see where men get the idea they are doing us favors when marrying us, now she's about to pass it on to arrogant mixed race children. I cannot do this discussion, too many exist.

it's refreshing seeing interracial couples. I just don't digg the ones that are obviously in it for the money. I mean what type of young beautiful female will marry an old man? An old indian man for that matter *shudders* I'm still vomiting from learning one of my peers married a 32 year old, eurgh!
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2012
queensmith: Its a nice thread, i don't get the youtube girl though, is she a celebrity? What is with the'he put a ring on it'?? o lawd, we see where men get the idea they are doing us favors when marrying us, now she's about to pass it on to arrogant mixed race children. I cannot do this discussion, too many exist.

it's refreshing seeing interracial couples. I just don't digg the ones that are obviously in it for the money. I mean what type of young beautiful female will marry an old man? An old indian man for that matter *shudders* I'm still vomiting from learning one of my peers married a 32 year old, eurgh!

That's why alot of us Naija men believe you Naija women are golddiggers. She married him because he's a billionaire.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by NathanBOI: 5:23pm On May 19, 2012
Oya like Naija Entertainment Zone on facebook now http://m.facebook.com/pages/naija_entertainment_zone/
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by cfours: 10:39pm On May 19, 2012
Fulaman198:

That's why alot of us Naija men believe you Naija women are golddiggers. She married him because he's a billionaire.
[quote author=Fulaman198]

I think it is the men that are gold diggers. imagine 25 yr old guys marrying wrinkled 70yr old oyinbo women without shame.
at least it looks semi-ok for a girl to do it. but when a man stoops that low it means something is terribly gone wrong. lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 6:40am On May 20, 2012
[quote author=millco88]

He doesn't really look white to me. He looks like he may have some Pacific Islander blood in him.[/quote
Im glad you know about Pacific islander blood Dear..I am Pacific Islander and my Husband Ijaw yet alot of Nigerian think im white.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by queensmith: 6:44am On May 20, 2012
c.fours:

I think it is the men that are gold diggers. imagine 25 yr old guys marrying wrinkled 70yr old oyinbo women without shame.
at least it looks semi-ok for a girl to do it. but when a man stoops that low it means something is terribly gone wrong. lol

The men are disgusting, i'm sure they have sex with those women. They probably even act as sex slaves, lawd almighty I know they have been sending photos of themselves naked to these old massive wrinkly women- women that obviously have no money! A woman with money can not look like a man like that!
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 7:01am On May 20, 2012
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by microclean: 10:55pm On May 21, 2012
Honestly I dnt see anything bad in biracial marriages!!!! One thing I believe in either african guy, multi racial guy or oyinbo guy what matters is the love and peace in d union. Besides we are all equal in d eyes of God and he wldnt ve created us if he didn't want us united with one anoda.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 1:58am On May 28, 2012
vgghjjk

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:05am On May 29, 2012
smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2012
awww

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2012
b smiley smiley

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2012
I miss this thread smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by pleep(m): 5:03am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 1:11am On Sep 17, 2012
tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 2:41am On Sep 17, 2012
It's ok Onila we already know you will marry an Oyibo man.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
[size=17pt]Somebody is hating on the White man. [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
onila: awww

Nice and the baby is adorable. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Fulaman198(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
[size=17pt]Somebody is hating on the White man. [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLLLLLL, no am not I am just clearing stating that Onila will marry a white guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.