Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly (2501 Views)

A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by onila(f): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
my housemate both white n indian. .loves to hit my booty all the time. .I told them u dont hit girls African girls booty for fun. its not in our culture

its only my boyfriend that can hit my booty

they said yr no more in Africa or Nigeria

I am going to stop talking to them
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
onila: my housemate both white n indian. .loves to hit my booty all the time. .I told them u dont hit girls African girls booty for fun. its not in our culture

I don';t think it's white culture to hit lady's booty either. They hit it cos they feel like.
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Daresh(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Onila you crack me up grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by xynerise: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
onila: my housemate both white n indian. .loves to hit my booty all the time. .I told them u dont hit girls African girls booty for fun. its not in our culture

Didnt you mum tell you that you can get pregnant when a man hit ur boooty? undecided
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by boron10(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
Didnt you mum tell you that you can get pregnant when a man hit ur boooty? undecided
MUMU
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by onila(f): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
undecided
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Onila your asz must be very soft.
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by onila(f): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
hornipipe: Onila your asz must be very soft.
still inexcusable angry
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by xynerise: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
MUMU
Your fada
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by slimchi2k2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
ONILA pls what is the meaning of all this ur thread
baby i hope u are readin ur book
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
onila: still inexcusable angry
you didn't answer the question though, well i think you should ask him why he likes spanking your butt undecided
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by boron10(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
Your fada
your real father!
Yes! The one your mum has not told you about
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by xynerise: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
your real father!
what happened to him? undecided
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by onila(f): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimchi2k2: ONILA pls what is the meaning of all this ur thread
i have finished examz tongue
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Goldieluks: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2012

Biitch is high on crack! ok you can stop talking to them, and report them
to your landlord too.
grin

slimchi2k2: ONILA pls what is the meaning of all this ur thread

I swear down, she isn't. grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by boron10(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
what happened to him? undecided
you know na
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by chikeorji123(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
your real father!

pls ignore him b/f it's turn to derailing galore.And why u address him as MUMU?.
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by xynerise: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
you know na
oh! Ya I know. He gave your fada N5 along Oshodi road undecided
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Goldieluks: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
oh! Ya I know. He gave your fada N5 along Oshodi road undecided
grin grin
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by boron10(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
chikeorji123:

pls ignore him b/f it's turn to derailing galore.And why u address him as MUMU?.
i had to call him mumu to get even with him for calling me mumu in another thread.
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by ikekings(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
i had to call him mumu to get even with him for call me mumu in another thread.
Lol... Dude you brought your problem all the way from another thread to this thread... Very funny...
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by onila(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
hornipipe: you didn't answer the question though, well i think you should ask him why he likes spanking your butt undecided
he said hes playing
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by xynerise: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
onila: he said hes playing
I was also playing when I impregnated my wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
onila: he said hes playing
undecided
That kind of play is very expensive.
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
I was also playing when I impregnated my wife undecided
grin grin
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Idowuogbo(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
your real father!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
xy, see ya life
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
rflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy this really cracked me up!

@onila.. When next dey hit ur yansh.. Dial 911 cheesy
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
roftlmaoolwkkmd!
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by boron10(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
roftlmaoolwkkmd!
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by xynerise: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
xy, see ya life
Go away undecided. *someone is knocking..* My guests are coming cool
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
xynerise:
Go away undecided. *someone knocking..* My guest are coming cool
alritey.. enjoy! wink
Re: Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys / Actress Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends / What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.