Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, (965 Views)

Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / Guyz! how Did U Feel When U First Wore A Condom And Saw Dat Ur joystick Sized It / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Chimezie198(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2012
What would you do? Will you pack out?
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2012
bro, if you are going to duplicate someone's joke, at least tell people were the joke came from. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/897167/dinner-turned-sour
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Chimezie198(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2012
^ na wa 2u oo! Anyways thanks for dat.
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2012
^^at least, have the decency to stand for what you wrote (or delete the thread), instead of changing the subject of this thread AND your post!
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Dyt(f): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2012
FBI
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2012
^^ i had just read the joke a few days ago, lol.....but i dont understand why the OP would open a thread and write that he went to buy condoms and that the pharmacist was his GF's father bla bla bla........ pretending that it happened to him, and ask for advice on NL (while this story is just a joke that he read online?)
is it a necessity for some to open a thread?!
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2012
buhahahahahahahahahahaha
NL s a joke itsef u know
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Flashaldrin(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2012
grin grin grin Kai, this chimezie is a pure reetard, i mean it in an offensive way tongue
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2012
^^it seems like it (or maybe someone is paying them by the amount of thread/profile they open)
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Chimezie198(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
Flashaldrin: grin grin grin Kai, this chimezie is a pure reetard, i mean it in an offensive way tongue
brO flash. I know ur a hOmO, so whats ur take on this interesting topic? Dont mind Mr BJ.
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by 9janinja1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
my roomy was a lesbo ... no biggy ... i didnt like her much though ... was not attracted to her and didnt give a hoot about her ...
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by InkedNerd(f): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
@OP: I personally wouldn't care what the person's orientation was/is, I just hope she doesn't hit because I've never liked the idea of living with people I may potentially be sleeping with or dating,regardless of orientation or gender. Well, there's only one person that I can think of at the moment who is a lesbian who I wouldn't mind rooming with, but that's a whole other story grin

Even basic cohabitation [once again, regardless of gender] is kind of a no no for me though I can bend the rule s bit depending on the individuals.
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Chimezie198(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
[b]Flying-ninja and Inkiru. Wait oo! What if you wake up in d night and find her romancing ur body? What are u gon do? Cos she might convert u to a lesbo
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by InkedNerd(f): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: [b]Flying-ninja and Inkiru. Wait oo! What if you wake up in d night and find her romancing ur body? What are u gon do? Cos she might convert u to a lesbo

Ummm last time I checked, lesbianism wasn't a religion. How is waking up in the middle of the night any different from waking up in the middle of the night to a guy doing the same thing? Stop persecuting ideas of the socially bias stereotypical belief that gay men and lesbians prey on straight people. Even if I woke up to such a thing, I'd give the individuals [once AGAIN, regardless of gender or orientation] that they have overstepped my personal space and that my addressing them at that very moment is a warning.
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Heathen(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
what would i do............i would nyash him.,,.you know.....just to ensure i anit no homo...
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by 9janinja1(f): 3:47am On Mar 29, 2012
Chimezie198: [b]Flying-ninja and Inkiru. Wait oo! What if you wake up in d night and find her romancing ur body? What are u gon do? Cos she might convert u to a lesbo

i'm super nice so i was super nice to her but i didnt play like that.

i've had a male roommate as well and once again i was super nice but didnt play.
Re: If you find out dat ur room mate is a homo, by Chimezie198(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2012
9ja-ninja:

i'm super nice so i was super nice to her but i didnt play like that.

i've had a male roommate as well and once again i was super nice but didnt play.
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Your Partner Look Rather Awkward After Break Up / How Should I Handle This One / Question For Lady's, Only Genuie Answer Plz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.