Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry (13967 Views)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by niddamugu(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
Thank God the true ladies are speaking out. In the east, where i married from, the dowry was less than 1k but the "handout" attached was about 6 pages that i had to carry-over some items. grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by mcnepow(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
Okija_juju: Omo na to order like two trailers of Yarinya from North!!

Choi!! God punish Solomon!! I go topple ehn record in two years!!
buhehehe!
u too gbaski!
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by sexyverah(f): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
freecocoa: Dowry in my place is #1,000 and some amount must be returned to you from it, so that one is too much gan sef.

that means i can buy the king of ur village nd automatically becom d king... infact i can buy d whole of ur village.. hw much does it cost? grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by drgamz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ournaija: 25k is still on the high side. undecided

Marriage is not cheap. grin grin grin
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by desperatem(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
D guy joystick is too big for d girl punny, it gives her pains instead of pleasure that why d call seek divorce because she doenst want to die young cheesy
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by xtielauder(f): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Abeg yanyira! Wise upoooo... Plsss minus d number of times u slept with him joor! Abi na testing u give am?
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by achi4u(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
sexyverah:

that means i can buy the king of ur village nd automatically becom d king... infact i can buy d whole of ur village.. hw much does it cost? grin grin grin grin
pls try understand hergrin,it is nt the N1,000 that matters... rather it is the long 'LIST' that caunt.some of the list may amount:400,000k and above
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by mac73(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
Kim Kardashian's faux-marriage lasted longer!
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by mcnepow(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
achi4u: pls try understand hergrin,it is nt the N1,000 that matters... rather it is the long 'LIST' that caunt.some of the list may amount:400,000k and above
Ur head dey dia!!
The lonnggg list is the koko. . grin
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
A-ZeD:

Can i bring my people to come and see your people?? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Why not?provided you have about 50 milla in your account.smiley
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
sexyverah:

You think say cos dowry na 1k means we are paupers? we are the richest people in the east my dear.tongue
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by Funkymallam(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
freecocoa: Why not?provided you have about 50 milla in your account.smiley

if d guy saw list sef, na usain bolt e go do. Shey na only bride price dem dey pay ni?

Only list umu agboho sef gan. grin
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by sexyverah(f): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
freecocoa: You think say cos dowry na 1k means we are paupers? we are the richest people in the east my dear.tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it nw u jus said it nw i tot u were also frm som part of d north.. or does north hav long list?
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by sexyverah(f): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
achi4u: pls try understand hergrin,it is nt the N1,000 that matters... rather it is the long 'LIST' that caunt.some of the list may amount:400,000k and above

i do am jus kidding.... i knw marriage isnt cheap
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by achi4u(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
mcnepow:
Ur head dey dia!!
The lonnggg list is the koko. . grin
youngman which one u dy sef?do i blame ugrin,ur ppl no get direction.
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
emmysam2:

Are you saying you are worth N1000.00? I dont mean to be sarcastic, but permit me to say this... that is almost too cheap.
So how much a dowry is,is now what a lady is worth?hmm and i thought some people have brains. I don't mean to be sarcastic but permit me to say this,you are almost too dumb.wink
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Funkymallam:

if d guy saw list sef, na usain bolt e go do. Shey na only bride price dem dey pay ni?

Only list umu agboho sef gan. grin
leave am na make him dey there dey sleep grin,you know what's up jare.wink
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
sexyverah:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it nw u jus said it nw i tot u were also frm som part of d north.. or does north hav long list?
They should have their own list na,didn't you read that the dude bought wrappers too?grin grin grin
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by tjdj: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
25,000 wey Lagos babe go tell u say make u use take her to TFC,e no even reach buy blackeberry..lol
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by ndubuisiw(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
I wonder the kind of life people in the north are living,how can a girl of 16 years be allowed to marry?she no get big brothers?
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by wendycoal: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Dis is crazy in dis modern world 25k 4 brideprize na wah oooo dey cnt try it in calabr.
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by achi4u(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
tj-dj:
25,000 wey Lagos babe go tell u say make u use take her to TFC,e no even reach buy blackeberry..lol

remember were're discussing tradition here
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by DAWUYE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
odiaero: Jeez, this means i can buy all the girls in the north

Is not all girls from North that worth 25,000 dowry. In my area at Maiduguri for Shuwa Arab tribe, You will spend upto 1,000,000 minimum for Dowry only with additional Materials.(Lale, Macal, Cloth and others).
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by prettyrich(f): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
25k is too much,my family collect only #10 for pride price.
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by babaowo: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
he!he! When some olosho's collecting almost 50k per night in d same country....lolz....guyz oya straight to d north lolz
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by buty: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
i admire the little's girl courage, she is wise to let go when she realised that she is not in love with the man she married. unlike a lot of ladies wuld just keep mute and stay in the marriage, cos he feels she has no choice.
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
The issue isn't how much the bride price is,did u guys see that gals age? It shows dat she wasn't married,she was aquired,that's wats up in islam.women are properties
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by blackboi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
Okija_juju: Omo na to order like two trailers of Yarinya from North!!

Choi!! God punish Okija_juju !! I go topple ehn record in two years!!

grincheesygrin
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by AZeD1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
freecocoa: Why not?provided you have about 50 milla in your account.smiley
I have more than 50 milla but its CFA.... hope say you go manage that one(50 is 50 in any language grin grin)??

freecocoa: You think say cos dowry na 1k means we are paupers? we are the richest people in the east my dear.tongue
Which of the eastern states are you from if you don't mind?
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by freecocoa(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
A-ZeD:

I have more than 50 milla but its CFA.... hope say you go manage that one(50 is 50 in any language grin grin)??

Which of the eastern states are you from if you don't mind?
Nah we don't accept CFA,I meant naira and that's just for the trad marriage o smiley,I'm from Anambra state and i don't mind saying that at all.cheesy
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by Basic(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
ZUBY77: What are you people saying? The issue here is not the age of the girl or the amount paid. The issue is that the girl doesnt like the marriage.
It is customary in their culture to marry early. 16, 17 or even 15. Unlike our igbo girls who will wait until their breast touches the ground and must have dated 20 different men. In return, they will come out here to tell us how the one she chose to marry could not satisfy her sexuall.y simply because she is playing mind comparisons between the husband and the million di.cks she has tested.
The man should take his money and go, the marriage is already a fairlure.

And for the girl who said that 25k is small in the jet age, grow up. Its people like you who rips men off in the name of marriage and turn to disrespect him when the money dries up.
Gbam! Seconded!
Re: Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry by dabrake(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
sexyverah: 25k to marry wife at this jet age..... anyways them b abokis........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what nonsense?! Are they selling out their daughters? Now I see why we still have many bachelors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? / / Couples Attending Different Churches,is It Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.