Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (12164 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Ogini?
;( ;(
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: ;( ;(

Wettin?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Wettin?
why do you hate meeeee?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: why do you hate meeeee?

Who said I hated you? I don't hate anyone on Nairaland embarassed
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Who said I hated you? I don't hate anyone on Nairaland embarassed
Then open. . . >>>>
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: Then open. . . >>>>

There's nothing to open o! Abeg, leave my damn legs alone. Sheesh grin

It's crazy how some of ya'll think my legs are open for everyone grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

There's nothing to open o! Abeg, leave my damn legs alone. Sheesh grin

It's crazy how some of ya'll think my legs are open for everyone grin
excuse me . . . Did i ask u to open ya legs? No need cos they're already open.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: excuse me . . . Did i ask u to open ya legs? No need cos they're already open.

I go slap you o!

Ok, so what were you asking me to open?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I go slap you o!

Ok, so what were you asking me to open?
Open d damn legs very well. Its really dark in there! Gosh i need a tourch light wink
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by cantell(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: excuse me . . . Did i ask u to open ya legs? No need cos they're already open.
You bet.grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: Open d damn legs very well. Its really dark in there! Gosh i need a tourch light wink

Sorry but it doesn't work like that tongue
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Sorry but it doesn't work like that tongue
It works perfectly. Truss me! Can we talk offline? Maybe we'er related. Well am related to Bright chimezie. smiley
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: It works perfectly. Truss me! Can we talk offline? Maybe we'er related. Well am related to Bright chimezie. smiley

I hope we're not related. I'd hate to run into a family member on Nairaland.
Gimme 3 reasons why you wanna talk offline?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I hope we're not related. I'd hate to run into a family member on Nairaland.
Gimme 3 reasons why you wanna talk offline?
Aint we friends? I cant tell you dat right here becos am shy! I' ll tell you offline, even give you 10 reasons why we need to talk
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:
What's with the dumb threads all over the place this evening? It's quintessentially annoying if after a stressful day, one logs on to find bullshit domineering posts! What does the winner go home with? And why for fcck's sake can't some things remain private?

Respect yourself just for once. If you don't like a thread simply skip it and move on. What's with the insults in almost every thread you go into? is life that sad on your side. Just saying sad
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng:

Respect yourself just for once. If you don't like a thread simply skip it and move on. What's with the insults in almost every thread you go into? is life that sad on your side. Just saying sad
Same thing i tell that st[i]u[/i]pid killz. . . cheesy
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexkillz:
Same thing i tell that st[i]u[/i]pid killz. . . cheesy

Seriously this isnt funny. I respect your opinion(s) on most topics but your rate of insult on anything or threads you disagree with is just no way of a young adult to reason issues.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
103 posts of meaningless rants sad
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng:

Seriously this isnt funny. I respect your opinion(s) on most topics but your rate of insult on anything or threads you disagree with is just no way of a young adult to reason issues.
Don't mind Killz! That boy no dey hear word. . .

So what's fun about losing virginity in High school or college? And should it be encouraged? Let's educate the youths out there. Let them experiment with sex, and deal with the emotional quagmire that could result.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
sexkillz:
Don't mind Killz! That boy no dey hear word. . .

So what's fun about losing virginity in High school or college? And should it be encouraged? Let's educate the youths out there. Let them experiment with sex, and deal with the emotional quagmire that could result.

Now, we can only go back on topic by you answering the question "thread"
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by neyostica: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
Lost mine when my aunt was babysitting me, dont judge her o
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica: Lost mine when my aunt was babysitting me, dont judge her o

Fake
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng:

Now, we can only go back on topic by you answering the question "thread"
Where is the question? Are you asking teens, or married adults?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
smh
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by neyostica: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ammyng:

Fake
Bite me, oh let me guess, u wanna know d average who lost before mariage, so u can tell urself its alrite
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
That's not my problem
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by cinammon(f): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
[Quote author=probably] i just cant get it. so so dumb[/quote]I wonder y u shud b disturbed by any topic som1 raises wen speech has freedom...its simple,ignore nd dnt comment cos by doin so,u share in d dumbness
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
WTF

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
REALITY101: WTF

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
Who resurrected this dumbass of all threads?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:
Who resurrected this dumbass of all threads?

I did, kick me. twaddle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) / Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy / Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.