Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,776 members, 7,841,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? (11877 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
TisaBone: I would hope not. Adorable Mimi wouldn't like that
smiley smiley smiley smiley

and....
I'm done. it was nice chatting with you.

peace.

Adorable Mimi?
shocked shocked

Nice chatting you 2 undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
TisaBone:

that's not suprising...afterall dogs do eat just about anything.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Help! Somebody call 911!!!! grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
It is pathetic when a "man" is called a biatch or told to stop acting/crying like biatch more than a female. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pappy rat, you are NO MATCH FOR ME. wink
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It is pathetic when a "man" is called a biatch or told to stop acting/crying like biatch more than a female. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fat friend you are right, we are not match ewwwwwww. grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

ROFL!!!!! You are too much, quit messin with Master Splinter Chima!
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Help! Somebody call 911!!!! grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

Pathetic, my convo with that crazy girl is aiight. Atleast she got sense of humor. Get of off your fat sad life
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
TisaBone:

WTF? are you that bored?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:

WTF? are you that bored?

no, actually i'm enjoying myself. what chima said was quite amusing.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
TisaBone:

no, actually i'm enjoying myself. what chima said was quite amusing.

Whatever makes you w.e.t smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
TisaBone: .

Lmao you edited it huh?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
you got eyes so apparently I did. You got a problem with that rat boy? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
TisaBone: you got eyes so apparently I did. You got a problem with that rat boy? grin grin grin

Yawnnnnn
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 1:01am On Apr 08, 2012
No debes costezar cuando yo quiero hablar y tu quieres hablar tambien. Yo deseo terminar esta caza.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2012
TisaBone: No debes costezar cuando yo quiero hablar y tu quieres hablar tambien. Yo deseo terminar esta caza.

¿Qué juego? Usted está sonando tan borracho que son altos o algo así?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 3:59am On Apr 08, 2012
angry angry angry .
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2012
Por que estas antipatico y zafio? Espero Ud. no feo tan obras.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
REALITY101:

Fat friend you are right, we are not match ewwwwwww. grin

I am glad you admit that. What a dumb arse. wink
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
REALITY101:

Pathetic, my convo with that crazy girl is aiight. Atleast she got sense of humor. Get of off your fat sad life

You can learn a thing or two about humor, you DRIED ARSE CRIPPLED UNEMPLOYED RAT. wink
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
TisaBone:

I run an organization on Nairaland, Manbitch Removal Association. It is my duty to weed out the weak biatches with snake between their legs.

Reality/Gayality is one of them unfortunately.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You can learn a thing or two about humor, you DRIED ARSE CRIPPLED UNEMPLOYED RAT. wink

Yawnnn. . Fat friend if theres a second life, i wanna belong my family for the second time, why? Because we run things and things don't run us-go figure. I wake up every morning n i thank God I'm a young boss. Your welfare living ass should showing some respect instead. Uncle Sam knows my name not for sucking off tax payers money on food stamp like you n your fam rather for employing smart hardworking skinny fellas n still pay in the accurate %.

And fat friend i also run anti fat ugly lazy arss organization against paper marriage "sham" and poor arsses who dont wanna getting things on their own without the help of their paper sham marriage husband(s)

And quit acting like im scared of hearing your empty shits, pheww i just love turning your fatass around because i know that i aint far from saying the truth and it hurts u to the bone no matter how much u try to cover em up with smileys and off point weak repeat comebacks.

Enjoy your easter my fat ugly lazy arse friend smiley more Ibs on the way smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am glad you admit that. What a dumb arse. wink
Lmao don't rejoice, i don't mean it that way.

If ur bleeped up shitting words gets into me do u think i will still hit your nerves like I always do? Nope duh! I even know your next shitting lame comeback before you spew em. Smh
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
REALITY101:

Yawnnn. . Fat friend if theres a second life, i wanna belong my family for the second time, why? Because we run things and things don't run us-go figure. I wake up every morning n i thank God I'm a young boss. Your welfare living ass should showing some respect instead. Uncle Sam knows my name not for sucking off tax payers money on food stamp like you n your fam rather for employing smart hardworking skinny fellas n still pay in the accurate %.

And fat friend i also run anti fat ugly lazy arss organization against paper marriage "sham" and poor arsses who dont wanna getting things on their own without the help of their paper sham marriage husband(s)

And quit acting like im scared of hearing your empty shits, pheww i just love turning your fatass around because i know that i aint far from saying the truth and it hurts u to the bone no matter how much u try to cover em up with smileys and off point weak repeat comebacks.

Enjoy your easter my fat ugly lazy arse friend smiley more Ibs on the way smiley

you old fart.....leave Chima alone!!!
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2012
REALITY101:

Your email convention helped you with that? You might want to recruit better members. Just saying.

Make sure your Visa Sponsor and baby momma know that you are on Nairaland talking about her and airing her business online. wink I know it is embarrassing for her to be tied down by a jobless Nigerian male with a crippling disability. She is too kind.

Oh wait! She might deport you. You have worked too hard for that green card huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 1:08am On Apr 09, 2012
REALITY101:
Lmao don't rejoice, i don't mean it that way.

If ur bleeped up shitting words gets into me do u think i will still hit your nerves like I always do? Nope duh! I even know your next shitting lame comeback before you spew em. Smh

Pappy rat, how is your Nigerian wife and children? Oh! They get your attention on Christmas. My bad! lipsrsealed It is expensive rotating wives and children huh?

Easter baskets are hard to ship huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2012
TisaBone:

Trust me sista, the dog's puppy can swing better blows than that crippled rat.

You know how manbitches get during their cycle. wink
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Pappy rat, how is your Nigerian wife and children? Oh! They get your attention on Christmas. My bad! lipsrsealed It is expensive rotating wives and children huh?

Easter baskets are hard to ship huh? lipsrsealed

Smh in your fat head you're making a point huh?

Smh @ British/American citizen marrying for paper n keeping wife n kids in African. Dumb fat lazy arse sham marriage skunk.

You've bored me enough already. Bye bye for now until I have the time to hit you hard again.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 09, 2012
TisaBone:

Can you quit being sstupid no offense. Anyway I'm done whooping her poor lazy fat arse already. . Just for now. .

undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 5:14am On Apr 09, 2012
REALITY101:

Can you quit being sstupid no offense. Anyway I'm done whooping her poor lazy fat arse already. . Just for now. .

undecided

you're the one who acts stupid. I have never seen a man with more mercurial moods. Is it that time of the month?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 5:35am On Apr 09, 2012
REALITY101:

undecided

I love you too Reality. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 09, 2012
TisaBone:

I love you too Reality. kiss kiss kiss

Smh smiley you're a case but I'm the judge. Take care hon. Don't look @ it like that, I just love teasing Chima.

Gtg, stay cool
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
Yall are crazy lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.