Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? (11872 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 04, 2012
I don't need to injure myself on potruding pubic bone before I know I am with a woman. angry
As long as she keeps healthy and maintains her cardio, I don't see how thick thighs wrapped round my waist is a terrible thing tongue
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 3:04am On Apr 04, 2012
2buff: I don't need to injure myself on potruding pubic bone before I know I am with a woman. angry
As long as she keeps healthy and maintains her cardio, I don't see how thick thighs wrapped round my waist is a terrible thing tongue

lmao. you need to see this smile on my face right now. I'm cheesing so hard. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ranoscky(m): 3:40am On Apr 04, 2012
Racist.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 4:34am On Apr 04, 2012
TisaBone:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Sowwwwyyy. Stay tuned for my first erotic story in the sexuality section. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HAHAHAHHA. Honeychild, you are a riot! I was trying to make a point. You're just mad because I got you HOT. Not that I expect you to ever admit that.

This world makes me sick sometimes. There are legions of beautiful women out there who can't accept themselves in all of their glorious loveliness because of sickos out here who would rather see a woman's pelvic bones protruding.

Your apology was on a different level? An apology is an apology, you are just reneging on it, because it suits your purposes. That says alot about the kind of person you are. I feel sorry for the skinny broads you claim you love so much, because I would bet my bottom dollar that you still treat the like garbage. You treat ALL women like flotsam because you and your ilk can't stand to for a woman to be comfortable in her own skin. In order for you to feel like a man, you whittle away at her self esteem, bringing her down to a level below your own. By mistreating any unfortunate woman who crosses paths with you, telling her that she is nothing, or that somehow she needs to change, what you are doing is creating a deficiency inside her soul. If you make her feel as though she is nothing, she looks to you as her salvation to feel whole again. You have effectively made her feel as though she is somehow flawed, and that only you can make it alright. A person who does not feel good about themselves is much easier to control than a person with an abundance of self confidence.

I'm one hundred percent sure you have no problem keeping a woman "in line" using physical force. Me personally, I have enough sense to stay away from a man like you. I wouldn't give a man like you the time of day, because if I did, you're the type of man I'd have to end up hurting. Just remember something: one day you WILL meet your match, and she will give you a taste of your own medicine. She'll make you feel lower than you have ever felt before. OR she has already come along. You're a bitter, pitiful excuse for a man who just can't seem to let GO, so instead you'll mistreat another human being. I know your game and what you're about Reality. I can smell men like you from a mile away.

SMH. You need to get it together.

As an aside, here is a picture of my beautiful sister. IMO, she sh----ts on tons of women, big and small alike.

Tisa, your sister is very pretty. wink Watch out for SAFO, he is a player. wink

Reality, sewer rat looking arse wish he had someone that looks as good as your sister. Trust.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Tisa, your sister is very pretty. wink Watch out for SAFO, he is a player. wink

Reality, sewer rat looking arse wish he had someone that looks as good as your sister. Trust.

you mean this type of sewer rat?

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
Tisa your sister is pretty. About Reality and skinny chicks, I believe thats his penchant and it should be deference without questions. Some girls prefer big guys while others ie myself don't. I love them with athletic body and not so much muscle.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
TisaBone:

you mean this type of sewer rat?

YUP! You are a Black sister from America! grin grin grin grin grin

Ooohweeeee! I was in tears! I know Rapheal, Dontello, and Michealangelo are looking for their "pappy". lipsrsealed

Reality, when you come from visiting your Nigerian wife and children, please return to your Oyinbo American wife and children. That's bleeped up your mutant turtles, I mean children have to take turn sharing their "pappy",
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
grin grin grin Reality & his boys having a disagreement apparently

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_ahdRC0Fw[/flash]
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

YUP! You are a Black sister from America! grin grin grin grin grin

Ooohweeeee! I was in tears! I know Rapheal, Dontello, and Michealangelo are looking for their "pappy". lipsrsealed

Reality, when you come from visiting your Nigerian wife and children, please return to your Oyinbo American wife and children. That's bleeped up your mutant turtles, I mean children have to take turn sharing their "pappy",

The more you try sounding funny the lamer n boring you sound.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
SAFO: Don't mind Reality, he prefers c0ck anyway.

Your Sister Is cute; ample bossom, phat azz ..... Not bad, not bad at all

Ok pussy follower what else you got to say? Cuz youre sounding like a fuckeed up record already
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
2buff: grin grin grin Reality & his boys having a disagreement apparently

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_ahdRC0Fw[/flash]

Funny but i forgot to laugh. . Crazy buff
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Funny but i forgot to laugh. . Crazy buff

You know how it is bro. Just catching some laffs at your expense as always tongue
But that nahson guy got some funny toon-adlibs though.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
TisaBone: ooooohhh Reality, you are being naughty again. I thought we already established that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes? Furthermore, you said sorry to me, now you go and insult my girl Chima? LOL.

Pretty baby, you don't know what you are missing out on. Real women have curves. A little stick figure, can't keep you warm at night. You can' hold and caress and worship a size 2. You deprive yourself of the soft, silken skin, of a thick madam. You deprive yourself of the warmth, that only thick thighs wrapped tightly around you like an octopus, squeezing you tighter, holding you in place,bringing you deeper into her her slick warmth. A rail thin waif, does not have soft, firm, voluptous b---reasts for you to lay your head on, to caress, to squeeze, to lick, to suck, as you feel the turgid n----ple become hard as black diamonds under your skillful ministrations. ( and i knw enough by now to have realized that africans are titty men. lol.) With a voluptuous, goddess, made for love who you call fat, IS indeed fat. She has a phat cat, that stays dripping wet, ready to receive you. But first, you know you want a taste, and you will find that it tastes like kiwi.

So think before you speak sweetheart, because many voluptuous women have love just like honey. One taste isn't enough, as you soon find yourself addicted to that special brand of pleasure that only she can provide.

Sweetie dont try too hard to change my view on any chick weighing over 145Ibs. I am just allergic to fat n ugly chicks sorry. They scare the shit outta me. Damn how can someone live in a house with a woman weighing just about the same thing with African elephant?

I heard they snor so loud like sound of a moving metro, lazy, dirty, eat like ediot etc.

Hmm your sister is facially kinda ok. Thats 199.9ibs there smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
2buff:

You know how it is bro. Just catching some laffs at your expense as always tongue
But that nahson guy got some funny toon-adlibs though.

You aiight partner. What's popping
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by SAFO(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Ok pussy follower what else you got to say? Cuz youre sounding like a fuckeed up record already

Lighten up Francis, it's just jokes grin

Yo u still in htown bro?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
SAFO:

Lighten up Francis, it's just jokes grin

Yo u still in htown bro?

Not yet big head. Neuvo Laredo Mexico. . I am having a sweet dreams here not a lot fat chicks around here. Bye bye nightmare for atleast 2 weeks smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101:

The more you try sounding funny the lamer n boring you sound.

Attempting to be funny is MORE YOUR thing. You wouldn't be bored if you obtain a job. wink As for the lame part.....that's just your make up. lipsrsealed

Still LMAO@Tisa's Mr. Rat photo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101:

At least he is GETTING KITTY. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 12:50am On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101:

Sweetie dont try too hard to change my view on any chick weighing over 145Ibs. I am just allergic to fat n ugly chicks sorry. They scare the shit outta me. Damn how can someone live in a house with a woman weighing just about the same thing with African elephant?

I heard they snor so loud like sound of a moving metro, lazy, dirty, eat like ediot etc.

Hmm your sister is facially kinda ok. Thats 199.9ibs there smiley

you're entitled to like what you like. just don't be so rude. yea my sister is a cutie pie. i think she looks east african.

anyways re-add me as a friend nigga. i deleted you. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 06, 2012
TisaBone:

you're entitled to like what you like. just don't be so rude. yea my sister is a cutie pie. i think she looks east african.

anyways re-add me as a friend nigga. i deleted you. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ok Tisa bless your arss for your understanding smiley

@ adding, imma have to think about it.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2012
lol nigga whatever. you better be glad that i'm giving you a second chance. grin grin grin you better recognize. you dealing wit a BOSS.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 06, 2012
TisaBone: lol nigga whatever. you better be glad that i'm giving you a second chance. grin grin grin you better recognize. you dealing wit a BOSS.

Lol. . I didnt notice u deleted me. The nl adding stuff is just useless anyway. Btw what do u have to offer?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Attempting to be funny is MORE YOUR thing. You wouldn't be bored if you obtain a job. wink As for the lame part.....that's just your make up. lipsrsealed

Still LMAO@Tisa's Mr. Rat photo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now talking to you is total waste of time. You repeat yourself more than songs on 97.5fm which is one of the signs of joblessness. Twisting my own words to you against me is just estupid.

Fat one, dont worry about me getting a job, some of us are just lucky to be born into already made families and need no much hustling to fuel our cars and enjoy life. Boring fat ugly biach cheesy
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 1:18am On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol. . I didnt notice u deleted me. The nl adding stuff is just useless anyway. Btw what do u have to offer?

yea you right, the nl stuff is useless. All i got for you is another b---slap to keep you in line the next time you jump s----tupid .

kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 06, 2012
TisaBone:

yea you right, the nl stuff is useless. All i got for you is another b---slap to keep you in line the next time you jump s----tupid .

kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lool crazy girl. @the kisses, i need examine your mouth and breath first tongue grin

How bout spanking your arss
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 2:25am On Apr 06, 2012
yea you can, if you let me put a leash on you and walk you first.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2012
TisaBone: yea you can, if you let me put a leash on you and walk you first.

Smh
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101:

Smh

why you shaking your head? you don't wanna be my little lap dog? i'll give you all sorts of treats. but only if you're a good boy. now go fetch........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
TisaBone:

why you shaking your head? you don't wanna be my little lap dog? i'll give you all sorts of treats. but only if you're a good boy. now go fetch........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love eating toto but i ain't sure bout yours. Might wanna wash it with hot water and bleach then use some puszsy blower tongue smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 2:16am On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:

[I love eating toto but i ain't sure bout yours. Might wanna wash it with hot water and bleach then use some puszsy blower tongue smiley

that's not suprising...afterall dogs do eat just about anything.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 07, 2012
TisaBone:

that's not suprising...afterall dogs do eat just about anything.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

This dog ain't eating your puzzy gerrit?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2012
I would hope not. Adorable Mimi wouldn't like that
smiley smiley smiley smiley

and....
I'm done. it was nice chatting with you.

peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.