Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,883 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? (11871 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
abeg sh!t dey catch me.make i go sh!t first sad
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 2:45am On May 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]Somebody is CRYING![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i couldnt help it! this has ME crying! grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by sweethunibun(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2012
Jamaican booty shake ya bum bum.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 18, 2012
^^ewww! undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by pleep(m): 6:12am On Jun 27, 2012
Alot of white women get a pass just for being white, when really they are not attractive at all, (think of Uma thurman).

I don't know if they envy other races, but I think they get alot of their self esteem from thinking they are the most attractive women in the world. And they seem to think all races of men are attracted to them, this really annoys me. Anyway, when they see meet a girl like you (i saw ur pic on that topic ) it blows that all out of the water. tongue
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by OTwist: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2012
pleep: Alot of white women get a pass just for being white, when really they are not attractive at all, (think of Uma thurman).

I don't know if they envy other races, but I think they get alot of their self esteem from thinking they are the most attractive women in the world. And they seem to think all races of men are attracted to them, this really annoys me. Anyway, when they see meet a girl like you (i saw ur pic on that topic ) it blows that all out of the water. tongue

AND THE AWARD, FOR THE DUMBEST REPLY GOES TO . . . . ( orchestra, drum roll please. . . . )

*suspence*
>
>
>
>>>>>>>> PLEEEEEEP!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!...please, come on stage to receive your AWARD, please come...

Oh my dear, what a moment!!!!! cry cry . . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by pleep(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by OTwist: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2012
thank god u realized it. . .
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by pleep(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
OTwist:

AND THE AWARD, FOR THE DUMBEST REPLY GOES TO . . . . ( orchestra, drum roll please. . . . )

*suspence*
>
>
>
>>>>>>>> PLEEEEEEP!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!...please, come on stage to receive your AWARD, please come...

Oh my dear, what a moment!!!!! cry cry . . . . undecided undecided undecided
Are you a white woman? if you are, maybe you could explain how you feel about the topic. And I see you have a problem with my post, perhaps you can explain that too. If you found it offensive i apologize that wasn't intentional wink

OTwist: thank god u realized it. . .
Wetin concern you? Did your fat white wife tell you to write this?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by pleep(m): 3:32am On Jul 01, 2012
wait... your the same person? answer my questions dumbass.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by OTwist: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
it doesnt matter if i'm white or black, male or female. . . or whatsoever.

i commented ur post. that's it!
u wrote stupid things and i made u notice it . . . say thank u at least!
. . . if u have a problem with that, stop posting rubbish . . wink
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by pleep(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
w/e man. wink
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by OTwist: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
Good answer. . .
U r cool bros wink
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by yeafeahn: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2013
My question is what black woman has got plastic surgery to look white? and what reason would a black woman wanna look like a white woman if its about hair i would rather have some beautiful brazilian hair or ethopian hair thick black curly beautiful like the weaves we purchase black women are diverse with hair styles more then any other race nappy hair is made for braiding and yu know it looks cool you all sound like your mad at black women with all your racist comments about our hair and skin color lets me know if we so jealous and want to look like white women why do you go so far to insalt our looks you sound lil envyous theres so many exotic beautiful woman across the globe im just saying undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by gawriskarol: 10:31am On May 12, 2015
Hm....I assume you have a good self- esteem since u start threads like this. You seem to try and feel better by thinking white women envy your booty. Good. I am white. Eastern European white. Polish. Beautiful women. Russians. Gorgeous. Ask any men. NONE of the women or men I know envy black women. And I mean NONE. I am dating a black guy, he lives my curves,my round bottom, my pink full lips, my smooth hair, my skin...should I continue? The way white people I know see black people: interesting as you don t see too many where I come from. Black men are indeed envied for their natural muscular mass. Black women...oh well...apart from some exotic booty enthusiasts...are seen as...unattractive.Why? Big jaws, awful sheep hair, too muscular, even the bottom is considered ape bottom. How do I see things? I ve met many African women: some are skinny some are too fat. U never see the Hollywood type. Speaking of white girls surgery: at Hollywood yes. But that is a celebrity thing. Should I mention Latoya Jackson, Lil Kim, Niccki Minaj. Even Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, etc. I love my white skin next to my black bf s skin. I don t go for a tan, I use sunscreen and simply love my pink cheeks. Racist? No. Beauty is everywhere. From the black women I have seen 20% are beautiful. The average white girl is more beautiful then the black woman. Simple. We don t envy u. On the contrary, all my bf s black female friends give me a weird look. I don t care. I wash my hair, leave it to dry and it makes cute curls. I have no extensions, no bleach, no make up. Oh! I thought black people don t use make up! Wow...they do. Their skin tone is far from perfect! Woman, wake up. White is gracious. That is why your men go after us. Simple! No race, no history...just eyes wide opened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.