Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? (3700 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by kay9(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2012
So this nonsense is trending?? Somebody should drive a tractor across this thread already. angry angry angry
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by KevinII(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:

Mouse!
Ijeoma, did you go to church today? Did you pray for me? What did you pray about? Pls answer the questions truthfully and shame the devil...
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ijebabe: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
Kevin_II:
Ijeoma, did you go to church today? Did you pray for me? What did you pray about? Pls answer the questions truthfully and shame the devil...

Are you still alive? Damn! tongue
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by KevinII(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
ijebabe:

Are you still alive? Damn! tongue
shocked shocked Now I know who my enemies are. I shall not die but live. Yea though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil. tongue
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by ijebabe: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
Kevin_II:
shocked shocked Now I know who my enemies are. I shall not die but live. Yea though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil. tongue

Na you sabi!
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by dolly23: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
yeah,nig men are too wicked.imagine my guy left me for anoda girl,because i did'nt allow him disvirgin me
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by davida222(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
bernfame:

You're talking about all the ''women in this generation'' and yet you dont want insults? Are you aware that your sisters, female cousins and nieces are also part of this generation? Please dont ''generalise'' topics like this if you dont want insults! Use words like ''some' or 'most' women''. Better still, give us a percentage if you carried out a research!!
90% 0f u Nigeria girls.
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Mirinda2: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2012
afinic001: Why would there be respect?? When
1. Pus.ssy is as cheap as N100=
2. They do not love guys, dey only cars and money.
3.Our campus are no more learning centres but brothels
4.Girls now drink more than their fathers
5.An average Nigerian girl is into aristoism
6.Dey are always Hot( small rain and dey will say-weather for you)
7. Dey are heartbreakers
8.Most of them are lesbians
9.Dey can f..uck you and your brothers at the same time
10. The list is continuous but I chose to stop here.
u better stop here, b4 ur mother go regret givin birth to u. Wetin we be, na wetin ur mother be
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by Greenbullet(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2015
dolly23:
yeah,nig men are too wicked.imagine my guy left me for anoda girl,because i did'nt allow him disvirgin me
u for give am ANAL na. the truth is most naija guys will not want to spend their money on you without sex in return, maybe u self don chop d guy to -0 u no wan kon give am punna
Re: Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? by cruzita(f): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2015
respect is earned if u do things that don't deserve respect u won't get it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) / See How Girls Are Hatching Like Eggs!! (sexy And Scary At Same Time) PICS / Hot Naija Girl Goes Half Unclad Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.