Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Need Advices Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advices Pls (1255 Views)

Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism / Love Advices You Should Stop Listening To / I Need Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advices Pls by queenasasili(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
my guy is going out of the country and he ask me to go and stay with his mum pls advice me on what to do pls
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Rocktation(f): 1:51am On Apr 01, 2012
Smart guy. He's not even gone yet and you're looking all over nairaland for sugar daddies already.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advices Pls by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2012
Hmmm at "advices"..........

I bet you won't like my 'advices' - carry on. lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advices Pls by mashnino(m): 2:07am On Apr 01, 2012
don't go there
Re: I Need Advices Pls by kelz88(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
His mom ke? Why? Are you homeless?? If you're close then I guess it wont be awkward . lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advices Pls by queenasasili(f): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
kelz88: His mom ke? Why? Are you homeless?? If you're close then I guess it wont be awkward . lipsrsealed
am nt homeless o my dear
Re: I Need Advices Pls by kelz88(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
Do you want to stay with his mom? It might be fun. If not, seeing as you're not homeless, you can always leave if it's not working out.
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Konnektions146(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
whats de basis of stayin with his mum??
are u married, engaged or somethin?
do u have a good relationship with his mum?
were u guys live-in-lovers before now??

answer and i give my piece
Re: I Need Advices Pls by born2boink(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
queenasasili: my guy is going out of the country and he ask me to go and stay with his mum pls advice me on what to do pls
stay with his Mum,maybe after 10 yrs when he is back with another woman N 3 children, all of you can party together..
Re: I Need Advices Pls by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
kelz88: His mom ke? Why? [b]Are you homeless?? [/b]If you're close then I guess it wont be awkward . lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
Dnt be A̶̲̥̅ fool OP, τ̲̅ε̅ll him τ̅☺ pay Ūя̲̅ pride price b4 he leaves. ₪O matter Ђδω low key †ЂΞ ceremony will be, & drag his ass τ̅☺ †ЂΞ nearest customary court & make it legal. He Ȋ̝̊̅§ playin smart wit U̶̲̥̅̊. Some guys sef Йą wa.
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
is she a widow?
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Advices Pls by 190: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
iTS 4 d best

hes seen already dat u wud loose control so hes safe guarding his investment (u)

pack ur tins and head there first tin tomorrow before i open my eyes angry angry
Re: I Need Advices Pls by queenasasili(f): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
illitrate: is she a widow?
she is nt
Re: I Need Advices Pls by queenasasili(f): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
Konnektions146: whats de basis of stayin with his mum??
are u married, engaged or somethin?
do u have a good relationship with his mum?
were u guys live-in-lovers before now??

answer and i give my piece
i have nt meet with d mum b4,we are nt live in lover b4 and we are nt yet married
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Killz3(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
Your boyfriend is a what? A discombobulated Joker to the superlative degree. . .
And if you agree to go and stay with his mom, when you are not married to him or anyone else for that matter, your name will be inducted into the Guiness Book of World records, as the what? As the greatest FOOL of all time!
Ask your self what happens when he meets someone better than you over there?
Do you think he won't leave you?
Are you that ugly, that no one wants you except a guy who is traveling out and wants to discombobulate your ministry, leave it in a catastrophic state and prevent it from moving further? Smh!

Whether he is staying 1 day or 10 days or 1 year abroad, he has NO RIGHTS to ask such nonsense from you. . .
Tell him NO, and if he objects, direct him to the 3rd mainland for a dive off, and then live your life! wink
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Killz3(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
Rocktation: Smart guy. He's not even gone yet and you're looking all over nairaland for sugar daddies already.
What tha hellish fcck.
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Chris4sure(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
go stay wth his mum under 1 condition, dat he wl travel wth ur dad. Hehehe! His mum watches ur back whle ur dad watches his back. Lmao...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advices Pls by PurerareGold: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
So what's the reason behind staying with his mother? You are not married †☺ him you have no buisness dere. Even if,shei matrimonial home exists? What he going †☺ do abroad and how long will he be gone for? You guys need †☺ sit and discuss. You sound like you are ready †☺ wait for him while he's gone,I don't think that's such a great idea especially if he's goin away for long.
Re: I Need Advices Pls by luckgames(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
queenasasili: my guy is going out of the country and he ask me to go and stay with his mum pls advice me on what to do pls

That is a big problem
He need to marry you before he leaves
Tell him not to send money or things through to his mom or send things and money through you to his mom to you
You might not see this dude for 10 years
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Adaeze003(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Chris4sure: go stay wth his mum under 1 condition, dat he wl travel wth ur dad. Hehehe! His mum watches ur back whle ur dad watches his back. Lmao...

seconded! Lol!
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Konnektions146(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
queenasasili: i have nt meet with d mum b4,we are nt live in lover b4 and we are nt yet married
please yu ve to avoid dis, dont do it, just try to be plain and cool, open yur head and dont allow him tie yu down,it doesnt make sense at all
Re: I Need Advices Pls by echobee(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
true talk
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2012
I guess u r an ibo man abi? Women r nw INVESTMENTS?! SMH
190: iTS 4 d best

hes seen already dat u wud loose control so hes safe guarding his investment (u)

pack ur tins and head there first tin tomorrow before i open my eyes angry angry
Re: I Need Advices Pls by Youngpo413: 5:17pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmm at "advices"..........

I bet you won't like my 'advices' - carry on. lipsrsealed
lol

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Everything We Shared / How Do You Know When You Are True Soul Mates? / Is Giving Out Her Number One Sign That She Is In Love Or Likes U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.