Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? (4776 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2012
dokunbam: I know guys to be a good eater but ladies maybe its part of their forming sha oo. But this very day a girl was on a visit, so that morning I decided to fry egg and make beverage for the two of us. I have a loaf of UTC sliced bread in the refrigerator. I set the table, as a good guy naa I woke her up that the table is set. I decided to do some things in the kitchen, I told her to start eating that I will join her. Just after that I was hooked up with a call for 5min or more sha, but when I returned to the table, the girl has finished the bread, all the fried egg and the tea. I started laughing she said ‘am really hungry’. Ordinarily myself I can’t finish 5 slices of that bread with egg and the beverage. I keep wondering what of if am to get married to her what will happen. I have to be buying trucks of food at home. Omo no bi small tin oo

Guys what do u think?

Dokun your head no correct atall.
What is the biggie in 5 loaves of sliced bread? Even slimyem go finish 7 loaves self.
Abeg leave the girl jare she no do anything wrong.
But if you feel your whole life saving cant afford 5 loaves then you can pass her over to able men.
Mumu grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2012
^^who be this one?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Dyt(f): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2012
I m suspectin sm1 close 2 b impersonatin badosky
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2012
Dyt: I m suspectin sm1 close 2 b impersonatin badosky

Dyt my dear na me jare
Cocoa leave suspicion for corner oya come here
grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

Dyt my dear na me jare
Cocoa leave suspicion for corner oya come here
grin grin
Nah this is not my paddy,what did you do to her?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by slimyem: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

Dokun your head no correct atall.
What is the biggie in 5 loaves of sliced bread? Even slimyem go finish 7 loaves self.
Abeg leave the girl jare she no do anything wrong.
But if you feel your whole life saving cant afford 5 loaves then you can pass her over to able men.
Mumu grin
wetin do idowuogbogo?
She get accident ni?eyah!
7 loaves of bread sef no dey reach me.
15 loaves at once is more like it! grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2012
Whatever it is that you both did the night before must have made her very hungry. 5 slices of bread doesn't automatically classify her as a glutton. Stop being judgemental OP and get your facts right!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2012
Idowuegbo so you be 'sexy mama' afterall?? You got the ban?? grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks: Whatever it is that you both did the night before must have made her very hungry. 5 slices of bread doesn't automatically classify her as a glutton. Stop being judgemental OP and get your facts right!

U sure say u read the post well. She ate the whole not 5 slices
Go back now and read
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2012
slimyem: wetin do idowuogbogo?
She get accident ni?eyah!
7 loaves of bread sef no dey reach me.
15 loaves at once is more like it! grin

Yemi
I know say even 15 loaves no fit reach u abi iro ni?
And you just dey chop everything for that your toothpick body still u no gree fat.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks: Idowuegbo so you be 'sexy mama' afterall?? You got the ban?? grin grin grin

I'm proud of it na or are you not proud that you are a granny?
grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2012
freecocoa: Nah this is not my paddy,what did you do to her?

Doubting thomas!
You want make I off bra for you to confirm ni cocoa?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2012
dokunbam:

Go back now and read

But that does not make her a glutton still. If she did it severally, that is when you should be asking questions. You cannot just conclude over just one incident. Get your facts right mr.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2012
I don't care how much she ate (even though lipsrsealed)
What disgusts me is her insensitivity and lack of manners.
Common sense where did she leave it?? if you are 2 in the house and breakfast is set then u should be smart to know the table is set for two!
These are the kind I fear going places with cz of the embarrasment they can cause. Finishing the meal for everybody because all they care about is their tummy.
People eat but hey! consider others.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

I'm proud of it na or are you not proud that you are a granny?
grin grin

Oh am now a 'granny' because you have agreed that you are a 'mama' classic!
Oops!!! shocked shocked What happened to your face? Face lift or botox?
embarassed grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2012
dokunbam:

Go back now and read

Dokun
Are you still complaining there? You no hear say make you leave the girl alone?
Oya how much is the whole dish talk now make we refund you stingy boy. grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

Dokun
Are you still complaining there? You no hear say make you leave the girl alone?
Oya how much is the whole dish talk now make we refund you stingy boy. grin grin
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by zannie(f): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2012
I really can't stop laughing
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Goldieluks]

Oh am now a 'granny' because you have agreed that you are a 'mama' classic!
Oops!!! shocked shocked What happened to your face? Face lift or botox?
embarassed grin

I am fresher everyday na.
Does my face remind you of how you looked 20yrs ago ni?
Your own time has expired jare even facelift or botox no fit fix you. grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

Doubting thomas!
You want make I off bra for you to confirm ni cocoa?
Hmm no worry,i go soon know.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2012
dokunbam: I know guys to be a good eater but ladies maybe its part of their forming sha oo. But this very day a girl was on a visit, so that morning I decided to fry egg and make beverage for the two of us. I have a loaf of UTC sliced bread in the refrigerator. I set the table, as a good guy naa I woke her up that the table is set. I decided to do some things in the kitchen, I told her to start eating that I will join her. Just after that I was hooked up with a call for 5min or more sha, but when I returned to the table, the girl has finished the bread, all the fried egg and the tea. I started laughing she said ‘am really hungry’. Ordinarily myself I can’t finish 5 slices of that bread with egg and the beverage. I keep wondering what of if am to get married to her what will happen. I have to be buying trucks of food at home. Omo no bi small tin oo

Guys what do u think?
Is she a plus size madam?and secondly,hw many times did u go on her?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

I am fresher everyday na.
Does my face remind you of how you looked 20yrs ago ni?
Your own time has expired jare even facelift or botox no fit fix you. grin grin

No your face reminds me of puke. embarassed By the way nice work on looking younger.
Na who wan gree old?
grin cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2012
Oh no embarassed embarassed This lady must be mshew chima embarassed embarassed
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dabrake(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2012
tellwisdom: Oh no embarassed embarassed This lady must be mshew chima embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy, I swear, you dey mad
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by tellwisdom: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2012
tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by tellwisdom: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2012
Mshew chima grin grin

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by skydeep(f): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2012
tellwisdom: Mshew chima grin grin
cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by mykejones(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2012
B4 i comment,carry this thin go joke section first. How woman go chop 6 eggs finish. Na joke? The bread own no even pain me(since i know no d size of the loaf). Plus includin jug of tea.
Wallahi na joke. And u said it has happend more than once? Gawdamit!!

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

No your face reminds me of puke. embarassed By the way nice work on looking younger.
Na who wan gree old?
grin cheesy

See mama methuselah dey find partner. Na only you old for hia na. You weh be say all your breeaasst na wrinkles and stretch marks full am and the thing dey smell like rotten youghurts grin grin

See as flies dey chase you. No wonder you dey puke. Infact you go soon choke.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

See mama methuselah dey find partner. Na only you old for hia na. You weh be say all your breeaasst na wrinkles and stretch marks full am and the thing dey smell like rotten youghurts grin grin

You can never be Badosky.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

Hmm trying too hard as it is. Stop descirbing yourself here, it is not a good sight! Tsk Tsk!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
freecocoa: You can never be Badosky.

Ki lon shey e cocoa.
Are you well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / A Handsome Yoruba Man With Ogbomosho Tribal Marks Or-----------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.