Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Atheist? Come With Your Questions. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist? Come With Your Questions. (16154 Views)

Atheist Come In And Check The Real Meaning of Faith. / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Feel Free To Ask Your Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
bigd4050:

You shouldn't argue about things you have no concept of. If God CREATED the UNIVERSE...he CREATED the MATERIALS to make the universe. There is no evidence of where he got it, he invented it all, created it all. he exists outside our universe, or he couldn't have created it.
Hehehe… So, why do Theists dispute the idea of the universe existing by itself? Laughing out loud at your logic! Another thing, God seems to be imperfect - he couldn't even create a perfect earth yet claim to be almighty by its believers.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
snthesis:
Good , we are progressing.
Lol...On the general context we aren't progressing. I literarily mean you ask your god to explain it to you. That is always how most Theists are fond of taking religion out of the ordinary.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by thehomer: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
snthesis:
please copy and paste the summary on this thread, thanks

Why don't you simply read it where it is? Anyway, here is a snippet. Please follow it up on the website.

Wikipedia:
Evolution is any change across successive generations in the heritable characteristics of biological populations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including species, individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by thehomer: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
snthesis:
a question should have a purpose? what is the purpose of this question? what is its relevance?

The purpose is to know how long ago he created the earth. Since when you talk to him, he responds and he is in a position to know, why don't you ask him?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2012
all4naija: Create heavens and earth from what?
i will answer your question but first i need to set a basis.

do you agree that in other to create an object, the creator of the object will be far greater than the created object. i.e do you agree that it is impossible for an object of creation to be greater than its Maker.

1 Like

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
thehomer:

Why don't you simply read it where it is? Anyway, here is a snippet. Please follow it up on the website.

i have read it and the key point of evolution is change from one form to another it never ever mentions how the very first form was made?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by thehomer: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
snthesis:
i have read it and the key point of evolution is change from one form to another it never ever mentions how the very first form was made?

No it doesn't say anything about that because we don't need to know how the first form was made to know that they've changed.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
thehomer:

No it doesn't say anything about that because we don't need to know how the first form was made to know that they've changed.
actually u need to know how the first form was made in other to decipher the Maker, otherwise you have no basis of saying there is no Maker.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by bigd4050: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
all4naija: Hehehe… So, why do Theists dispute the idea of the universe existing by itself? Laughing out loud at your logic! Another thing, God seems to be imperfect - he couldn't even create a perfect earth yet claim to be almighty by its believers.

What theists dispute the universe existing by itself? Let's talk about it from a Christian perspective, since that is what I was talking about in my post. What Christians dispute that God created the universe? God didn't create a perfect earth, your right. He created a good earth. Then man ruined it. The perfect place is heaven.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by thehomer: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
snthesis:
actually u need to know how the first form was made in other to decipher the Maker, otherwise you have no basis of saying there is no Maker.

You need to remain focused on the issue at hand. The issue is that humans evolved. If you disagree with this, please tell me why since you say you've read up on the theory of evolution.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by bigd4050: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
thehomer:

You need to remain focused on the issue at hand. The issue is that humans evolved. If you disagree with this, please tell me why since you say you've read up on the theory of evolution.

Why do you think humans have evolved? Where is the evidence?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by thehomer: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
bigd4050:

Why do you think humans have evolved? Where is the evidence?

Take a look at the theory of evolution [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_evolution=here[/url].
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by bigd4050: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
thehomer:

Take a look at the theory of evolution [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_evolution=here[/url].

No explain it yourself. I'm here to debate you not look at some website. Think for yourself and explain it to me. I'm not debating whoever wrote the website you posted.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by bigd4050: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
I couldn't help myself. I looked. There actually isn't anything posted on that link...maybe you forgot a letter?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by thehomer: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
bigd4050:

No explain it yourself. I'm here to debate you not look at some website. Think for yourself and explain it to me. I'm not debating whoever wrote the website you posted.

You would need to first have some idea of the theory. I'm not here to teach you biology especially when you can get the information for free online. I'm not asking you to debate who wrote the article. I'm asking you to read it and if you're confused about anything there, then we can begin the discussion.

Here's the corrected link.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2012
snthesis:
i will answer your question but first i need to set a basis.

do you agree that in other to create an object, the creator of the object will be far greater than the created object. i.e do you agree that it is impossible for an object of creation to be greater than its Maker.

Much ado about nothing!
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
all4naija: Much ado about nothing!
is that a Yes or a No
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by Kay17: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2012
Sthnesis has no case!! He is just making banter!
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2012
i'm Back (i apologize for the silence but had to resolve some issues)--- wat's popping!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Death Toll In Anambra Church Stampede Rises To 52 / Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.