Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,214 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married (2800 Views)

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Dooyboy(m): 7:05am On Apr 03, 2012
She said, She 'll be 34yrs in June and a virgin though she's not beautiful. We ve been seeing for about 4 months now, i've also done the introduction but she still refuse sex before marriage. What should i do.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Killz3(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2012
Wait!

1 Like

Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Lexusgs430: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2012
Dooyboy: She said, She 'll be 34yrs in June and a virgin though she's not beautiful. We ve been seeing for about 4 months now, i've also done the introduction but she still refuse sex before marriage. What should i do.

Did you think doing the introduction would make her open her laps to welcome your winky? How would you call the person you had gone through the traditional rights has not beautiful (beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)? If you eventually marry her, you will be stuck with your ugly duckling!!! Patience is virtue, one more step to perform, before you have your leg -over!!!!

2 Likes

Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by TisaBone: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2012
Dooyboy: She said, She 'll be 34yrs in June and a virgin though she's not beautiful. We ve been seeing for about 4 months now, i've also done the introduction but she still refuse sex before marriage. What should i do.

if you don't think she is worth the wait,move on. it's that simple.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Sijo01(f): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2012
~Killz~:
Wait!

Chikina!
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by monex(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2012
TisaBone:

if you don't think she is worth the wait,move on. it's that simple.

he cant afford to this anymore cos he has already led her on. for a 34 yrs old lady, leaving her because she refused to open her legs will be traumatic for her. she might even agree to do it after such a threat. my take is he shld just have patience.

@poster i am more concerned with the fact that you see her as "not too beautiful" and yet you are abt to marry her.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by mcnepow(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2012
monex:

@poster i am more concerned with the fact that you see her as "not too beautiful" and yet you are abt to marry her.
M also worried bout dis
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by aanita: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2012
WAIT! WAIT!! WAIT!!! or did u do the introduction just to get her, she is not beautiful and u want to marry her plz dont say dat because to u she is very beautiful dats why u want to marry her.

even if she is not beautiful as us said b4 God she is
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by buzor(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
@op if she s 34, how old re u then?
or u want to use your so CALLED introduction to get her to open her legs for u?
tufiakza, spoilt generation
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
common guys, you don't tell a grown man to wait until marriage before sex, lets not pretend here, how many of you wait-supporters can do this? a 34yrs old is not a kid, I wouldn't call her a girl either, she is by and by a lady. one thing I understand is that love/intimacy/affection DOESN'T exist between the two. this sounds like an ageing man wanting to get married now or never (no offence intended)and the lady is like 'I promised myself or my god that I will not have sex until I get married', but seriously, an ugly 34yrs old virgin? honestly, men differ in terms of choice.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2012

Do you mean to say though she's beautiful? Nigga why are you been mean to ur own gf? LMAO.

Like seriously I believe people should date people they are attracted to, even if the whole world thinks your partner is ugly, as long as they are attracted to each other, all should be good.

But in this case u don't find ur own gf beautiful.. LAMO I am sorry I can't stop laughing. hahhahahaha.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by kelz88(f): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
What a douche!! But you guys didn't waste time. . .already done introduction. Guy, park one side. angry
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by tellwisdom: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
Smooch her boobsss for her to get wet angry angry
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by damilola15: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
kelz88: What a douche!! But you guys didn't waste time. . .already done introduction. Guy, park one side. angry
Within 4 short months.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by tasandra: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
dis 1 nawaoo,and u wan marry ugly woman??wait oo Op,wetin be beauty,4 ur own eye
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Russialane(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
wait wink
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2012

Wait till you are married then, introduction is not marraige.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by yme1(f): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
It all depends on you and what you want at this point because she has played her part by standing her ground on no sex till marriage
Sex is important in any relationship/marriage because it lubricates it
weigh the advantages and disadvantages of it all and see what side you fall into
if she is worth the wait go for it if not let her know your take on the issue
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by joe4christ(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
[size=15pt] Dont marry that lady if u think she's not that attractive to you, else you would surely regret it.
Speaking out of experience my guy! [/size]
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
So because she is 34 and not beautiful, she should open her legs for you, because you pity her enough to get married to her abi? undecided
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by claremont(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
I don't like ladies who use something as trivial as s-ex as a weapon to hoodwink guys into marriage. Ditch her! angry
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by cantell(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2012
michelin89: So because she is 34 and not beautiful, she should open her legs for you, because you pity her enough to get married to her abi? undecided
Left hand go help wash right hand and right hand go do the same before the two go dey clean.grin
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2012
Na only right hand people dey wash before them settle to eat poundy. tongue
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by cantell(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2012
michelin89: Na only right hand people dey wash before them settle to eat poundy. tongue
You see am? You be ajibota, you no sabi tradition.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Montalo(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2012
2 bad 4u bro...But u must wait if u truly love her.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 07, 2012
cantell:
You see am? You be ajibota, you no sabi tradition.

I don't use hand to eat poundy.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Princek12(m): 2:37am On Apr 07, 2012
Don't do it. A girl who emphasizes on having sex only after marriage is usually an insecure girl. Such girls use sex as a weapon and think that you will not stay with them if you have sex. They withhold sex from the guy so as to pressure him into putting a ring on it. A secure girl would freely give up the goodies, knowing confidently that the guy would not leave her after he tastes the goodness of the goodies.

You have said that the girl is unattractive to you, which corroborates the above post. Such ugly girls are usually the ones who withhold the goodies from their men.

1 Like

Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Basics007: 2:47am On Apr 07, 2012
The woman sef at 34,wetin she still dey hide her kolobi for again na?
But seriously if she doesnt let you taste the goods by now and you found out after marriage that she aint a vee as she claimed i hope you wont feel shortchanged o. Just an observation
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Goldieluks: 2:54am On Apr 07, 2012
4 months ---introduction? Isn't that too early? Oh well!
34 years old lady--not attractive, but a virgin. Ok!

Why do you want this marriage in the first place, is it because of sex or are you
are under pressure from your family, to get married? Just asking..
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 07, 2012
So was the introduction and all that just one of those things desperate men now do just to get with a hole?
cuz thats apparently what it is when someone you have already gone through all that with "isn't beautiful".

If you don't think she is beautiful now, are you hoping that would get better after the s3x?
For a guy it's often the opposite.
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2012
did you just say "though she is not beautiful"!!!!! i mean why would u marry someone u think is ugly
Re: At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2012
M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ criteria FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ marriage: †ЂΞ chic must sabi f.U̶̲̥̅̊.c.k! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ †ЂΞ issue of ₪O sex until marriage can not hold! & very importantly, she must be 3months gone b4 we can fix A̶̲̥̅ weddin date! M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ life Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt A̶̲̥̅ dumpin ground, i call †ЂΞ shots!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria / Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Please Help A Confuse Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.