Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula (13826 Views)

Amaechi Denies Spending N82m On Dinner For Soyinka, Dares Wike To Go To Court / Pdp Hon Mrs Veronica Onajite Edokplo Assisinated In Sapele (pictured) / Pension Scam: Abia Suspends Treasury Officers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
This woman is an eIdiot. Does she expect Nigerians to believe that? Oh my God! 82 million? lipsrsealed
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by aljharem(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin
kokoA:

You will be the next to visit the efcc. eeeddiota!
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by denazib(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
After all said and done shes stil goin 2 walk 2 her house untouched. In Nigeria has is now a legal buzines with their co-operate office in abuja and branch office in all the cyber cafes nation wide
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by mcnepow(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
alj harem: People an their sentiment sha, maybe it is stu.pididty or they just chose to play on people's intelligent. Please what pure water business would generate $544,632 ?

The highest profitable place to sell pure water is the core-northern states and Lagos. Through my life of drinking pure water, I am yet to see Ulover pure water label.

Now some ideeiots are saying she made 82 million naira legitimately.

rubbish
U just reminded me. .
In my 6yrs of staying in Umuahia, Ulover wasn't the most popular angry
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Silva79(f): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
[quote author=yemmight] shocked :o82 million. For how many decades? :o82 million. For how many decades? Thats my dad's pension money that he hasnt received now he's dead. *SMH* what goes around comes around.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by pdpiperpippen: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
Pure water's just a nicer way of saying bribe and pussy, she made that much selling pussy and bribe. Bitch! Pray u die slow!
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by pistol: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
This pure water must b very special containing essential vitamins and minerals..82 million damn,dis woman and her co-horts ought to rust in jail for the remaining part of their lives..
Retired police officers living in squalour while she is feeding fat on their benefits.
BTW how can one cash and move billions of naira around with the money ending in private pockets?Our monetary regulations must b vry weak
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by babaowo: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2012
pistol: This pure water must b very special containing essential vitamins and minerals..82 million damn,dis woman and her co-horts ought to rust in jail for the remaining part of their lives..
Retired police officers living in squalour while she is feeding fat on their benefits.
BTW how can one cash and move billions of naira around with the money ending in private pockets?Our monetary regulations must b vry weak
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by doctokwus: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
jetsetgo:

just a strong determination to hold this wacko, sick, demented, greedy, useless, parasitic, evil leaders to account and punish them in a manner our children can emulate in future.
The Nigerian state and people are on a lost cause wt d likes of Erastus Akingbola walkin free wt dere billions.Don't b surprised that as unblivable & outrightly false as her claims appear to us now,she may sooner walk free dan spend anytime in jail wt her loot to boot.
Rubbish country,failed nation,failed people
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by solgee(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ah! Speechless...
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nike93(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2012
[quote author=Yours GEJ,]madam abeg make I come join you! Who's she telling that c.o.c.k and bull story. You can not even make that much selling pure water in the sahara desert. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
This thing will never be curtailed until the banks are fully adhered to rules and regulations. They are just involved in massive money laundering schemes with these government goons and deserve to be docked as well. They are all aware of the numerous government directives on cash movements but they willingly disobey even in full view of their master, the CBN.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by joe4christ(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
[size=15pt] The monopoly of pure water distribution in it's highest order.

Chai! God punish devil!!!
[/size]
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by ujchief(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
She should hav come up with a better lie. Theres no ulover company and pure water here at umuahia. Although people dont care about pure water names, but i can tell of Lunar, sons and vinel, which are the best and highly sought for here in umuahia.
Ok, lets ignore that very important fact and asume that theres ulover water over here, umuahia has less than 500,000 residents and more than 130 registerd pure water companies, and many unregisterd backyard companies thriving on the biz. How on earth is ulover going to make 82mil from less than half a milion residents with other options even if each person consumes 50 bags of pure water each day.
This is pathetic!
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
Na devil go punish you with cancer angry To think the grade of people's money they are eating. You ought to be shot at the stake. Unrepentant bi . itch
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by escobar07(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
The plastic bag is made in usa, it is packaged(or if u like, assembled) in japan. Each shipment usually incurs a high demurrage at the ports because it can only be discharged when it rains.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Aladinn(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
alj harem: People an their sentiment sha, maybe it is stu.pididty or they just chose to play on people's intelligent. Please what pure water business would generate $544,632 ?

The highest profitable place to sell pure water is the core-northern states and Lagos. Through my life of drinking pure water, I am yet to see Ulover pure water label.

Now some ideeiots are saying she made 82 million naira legitimately.

rubbish
Maybe she exports the pure water abroad. In case you dont know, she's the sole distributor of pure water to the Horn of Africa where drought is killing them.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by begwong: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
What do you expect from Holy water brought in from Rome and Saudi to be sold in Naija?
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Yeske2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
I've been thinking of what to invest in, now i know.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ulover actually produces a very popular bottled water brand in Umuahia. The brand name though is KECHIS. They are quite popular guys and N80 million is not so much if you've been in business for a long time and have been saving.

Sure the dough is most likely not from the Water business as she said, but it's a good cover.

You know how the media twists words to create sensationalism. She must have said BOTTLED water business and someone changed it to 'pure water' to create a huge contrast. I think I've seen Ulover on some other consumer brand too.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Richfella: Ulover actually produces a very popular bottled water brand in Umuahia. The brand name though is KECHIS. They are quite popular guys and N80 million is not so much if you've been in business for a long time and have been saving.

Sure the dough is most likely not from the Water business as she said, but it's a good cover.

You know how the media twists words to create sensationalism. She must have said BOTTLED water business and someone changed it to 'pure water' to create a huge contrast. I think I've seen Ulover on some other consumer brand too.

Is she your mom?
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by tjdj: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2012
im sure na her pure water GEJ dey take wash down those 1 billion naira per month meals,very expensive...lol
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by iykak47: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
I said it before that corruption has nothing do with gender,she should thank her stars that she is not in China,it would been death straight,Chinco government no de laugh.
If this crime doesn't attract at least life jail,Naija should then legalise corruption.
I blame the Nigerian judiciary.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by kinguwem: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
Corruption is endemic in government establishments. It has a solid network of criminals. The question this woman has not answered is, what was the motivation for withdrawing huge amounts of money for her bosses? She knew the rules but violated them because she was benefitting from the loot. They have killed a lot of pensioners because of their activities.They should all be convicted and jailed.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by BlackBaron: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
This country is a joke. angry
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by niddamugu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
ignis:
its possible for her to make such money here in Nigeria if God bless her.

Through scamming of course grin grin grin grin
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Olaolufred(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
ignis:
its possible for her to make such money here in Nigeria if God bless her.

At least with Pension Money.
While some of those old Police officers died in poverty.
But God could bless someone else with their money while they are dying.
Ulomma will go pay offering and they quickly give her title.
There are deceits within christendom than in politics.
God will judge us all one day.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by nedostic: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
....The problem is the system.....systemic corruption...I wonder on earth why a public servant would withdraw such a colossal sum of money as cash in a bank.....Its totally sickening.....The woman in question is just doing the bid of her bosses.....Corruption has become a norm in Nigeria....Our hypocritical religious lifestyle has not helped us either.....More so, as a people, we all want to get to the peak without recourse to due process....Nigeria would not get better except we as people pay less attention to materialism and try to live within our means.....I have always said what we need as a people is value re-orientation......otherwise, as a country we would continue to pay lip service to corruption while the country plunges into a deep-seated socio-economic mess.....
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by teddy2011: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ doctorkus pls free Akingbola ooo. Akingbola created jobs with his money, b4 he went into the stock market. Have ever gone into any IBPLC BANK N U DID NT HAVE ACCESS TO FUNDS OR UR ACC? His case is different from all these rogue who took people's pension funds for their personal use.

Moreover the woman is a Bigger Rogue. Why was she hidding her face from the media if what she claimed was true. Even my folks had pure water biz didnt make upto N100k mthly after payn staffs sal.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by LaughterNoon(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
Greed normally deprive some from thinking like a normal human, greed have the ability to blind their sense of reasoning the only thing greed does is an insatiable curiosity of anything in coins or paper. Our office holders are extremely greedy to the level now that they see hundreds as kobo while millions is thousands and billions have replaced millions that is why it is rare for us to hear anyone of them stealing millions, is either you steal billions or you are considered as a kindergarten.

fortunately for Nigerians we are all a nation of social activist but unfortunately our activism starts and end behind our laptops, beer-parlors and phones. so the circus will continue until everybody (when i say everybody i dont mean to include labor unions becos this and other unions/pan this and that ethnic groups are parts of the major problems we have in this country) the masses of this country must stand up now to say enough is enough those who can no longer send their children to school those whose families cant afford 3 decent square meals a day those who have lost dearly beloved ones to preventable diseases those who cant afford their aging ones the care, support and comfort the duly deserve those who have lost their voices to incessant abominable acts going on in this country must discard religion and ethnicity to fight a common enemy whom in the face of increased poverty continued to steal the future of our next generation.

Can we really afford to see this young ones among us suffer the same abject poverty which yesteryear's of looting has landed our present generation, the masses must unite and OCCUPY EVERY SEAT OF POWER in our respective states of residence and chase this Vagabonds In Power, it could start like a drop of water but before they know it we shall transform into a mighty ocean and sweep them to jail.

NIGERIAN MASSES IT IS NOW OR NEVER. angry angry angry angry
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by sandoz: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
it's thru, l knw her, she supplies pure water to legislathief quarters & sm fed parastatals in abj.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? / We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP / Ben Ayade Gifts Okpo Records N10m (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.