Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula (13824 Views)

Amaechi Denies Spending N82m On Dinner For Soyinka, Dares Wike To Go To Court / Pdp Hon Mrs Veronica Onajite Edokplo Assisinated In Sapele (pictured) / Pension Scam: Abia Suspends Treasury Officers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by kokoA(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2012
I wonder if she can look her children in the eyes now. Shame on her, I can imgine the phycological trauma she has caused her children.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Abagworo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Some guys here can be funny. While I'm in no way supporting her claims, I can authoritatively tell Nairalanders that a friend of mine has a water company that has profit after expenses of minimum 30 million Naira monthly. I'm stating this authoritatively. I'm 200% sure. Don't look down on anything manufacturing or Agriculture.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Abagworo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
Some guys here can be funny. While I'm in no way supporting her claims, I can authoritatively tell Nairalanders that a friend of mine has a water company that has profit after expenses of minimum 30 million Naira monthly. I'm stating this authoritatively. I'm 200% sure. Don't look down on anything manufacturing or Agriculture.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by kokoA(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
Abagworo: Some guys here can be funny. While I'm in no way supporting her claims, I can authoritatively tell Nairalanders that a friend of mine has a water company that has profit after expenses of minimum 30 million Naira monthly. I'm stating this authoritatively. I'm 200% sure. Don't look down on anything manufacturing or Agriculture.

We are talking of a civil servant junior officer owning a pure water company that makes that much. And you know our civil servants aren't exactly the highest paid in the world.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Abagworo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
kokoA:

We are talking of a civil servant junior officer owning a pure water company that makes that much. And you know our civil servants aren't exactly the highest paid in the world.

We don't need a soothsayer to know she's lying. I made that comment based on some people over looking certain businesses like manufacturing and agriculture.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by kokoA(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2012
Abagworo:

We don't need a soothsayer to know she's lying. I made that comment based on some people over looking certain businesses like manufacturing and agriculture.

Definitely, you are rigth to say that about someone who has been consistent in the business for years. I believe your friend must have been in this for a long time. The good thing about manufacturing or agric business is that people tend to overlook it, thats why the few who are in it make a whole lot of money but in the case of this madam ehn, na God go punish her.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
All roads lead to pure water business I wouldnt be left behind
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Baaby: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
She is a shame to her entire family, let the youth take up the mantle and finish all these useless old fools. I hate Niaja leaders. mtewwwwwww
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by procedure: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
At least she invested in nigeria
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by DualCore1: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
Stop the insults, they are suspects and not criminals yet. If you were in their position you may have done worse or same.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by ikeyman00(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
@@@

these criminal including the igbo woman in there should be severly dealt with!!

they should get not less than 10 yrs in jail shocked

1 Like

Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by tlops(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
Why Åre you guys even considering the pure water claims. She no sabi lie. Pure water ko holy water ni .
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Austinleo: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
how that one possible, well me i dey think say na this woman dey supply all the pure water investment wey dey the country so na dem dey resel for am so she be master and overall producer for the country cos me i no know wen pure water turn dangote cement factory or nigerian nnpc ooo
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2012
funshint: May d lord punish those who are bent on feasting on other pple's toil!

A resounding Ameeeeeen.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by jamace(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
See the old retirees dying on the queue just to collect their meagre sum and a WOMAN for that matter connived and stole that amount. Oh! Blood money! I won't be surprised if she is a women leader/deacon in her church. Bloody looters.angry angry angry
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
ignis:
its possible for her to make such money here in Nigeria if God bless her.

Can you guys ever see anything unreasonable and admit it without attributing it to God?
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
NIGERIANS WE STEAL LIKE RAT,THATS WHY SOUTH AFRICANS WERE CHASING US AWAY COS NA LASSA FEVER WE CARRY NOT YELLOW ONE.IMMEDIATELY I SAW DIS STORY I WANTED TO START WASHING MY BUCKETS AND START PRODUCING MY OWN WATER,IT WILL BE FULLY PACKAGE WITH 28 VITAMINS AND MINERAL.EVEN RAGOLIS GO DEY JEALOUS ME. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by gururguy: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2012
i need sachet water
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by bakila: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2012
D pure water lie was denominated in USD, meaing that amount cant occupy much space. The mother company board of directors lie is debunked by her name ULOnmaVERonica.
That Aunty is a THIEF presumed innocent by law. May the Innocent Pensioner soul killed or suffered by thier grade Haunt them or any compromisng Judge or Prosecutor to the worldwide disgrace recived by these rats. By the Grace of God.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by bakila: 1:31am On Apr 04, 2012
D pure water lie was denominated in USD, meaing that amount cant occupy much space. The mother company board of directors lie is debunked by her name ULOnmaVERonica.
That Aunty is a THIEF presumed innocent by law. May the Innocent Pensioners soul killed or suffered by their greed Haunt them or any compromisng Judge or Prosecutor to of worldwide disgrace recived by these rats. By the Grace of God.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Killcabal(m): 5:32am On Apr 04, 2012
Na true she dey talk me self dey sell ogi (pap) i make 1 trillion naira..everybody know now.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by cosby07: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2012
May GOD punish your generation and your generation yet unborn, no wonder police wan kill us finish for nigeria
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by 1025: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
if president obasanjo could tell nigerians that a whole ship disappeared without trace and we believe, jonathan told us that some cabals are more powerful than his govt and we believe, jonathan also told us that an iranian caught with arms in nigeria escaped and we believe so why are we doubting a woman that made is telling us another version of pdp stories.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by dabrake(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
gulfer: This pure water must be special and selling at $50 each satchet. Love my country NAIJA.
it's coming from the fountain of life. Whoever drinks it will never thirst again.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Dede1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
kokoA:

It is very unfortunate Nigerians approach every issue with biased. The article did not indicate the woman is the owner of the pure water business. The water business was established by her late brother.

Pure water is very lucrative business since NAFDAC cleaned the industry. Why is this woman the focus of Nigeria’s societal scorn when her bosses who made all authorization are not even mention? Tribalism is the key to Nigeria’s stunted growth
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by gulfer: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
dabrake: it's coming from the fountain of life. Whoever drinks it will never thirst again.
and never die again! grin grin grin
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by free2ryhme: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
Pls NL i want to start my own miracle pure water business .. Pls I need info
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by aljharem(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
The problem in Nigeria is even though they see the wickedness in a person, they would support the person so long as it is from their ethnic group. Very sad by true

Now some people are still authoritatively telling us that one can make multimillion in pure water.

One of the most popular pure water I know (atleast in Lagos and Kano) is daily pure water. I happen to know the owner, The owner not make big millions every month. Yes their is money on the business but during the dry season they can make as high as 10 million naira and wet season they can make as low is 3 million naira.

Now claiming 82 million Naira is outrageous.

The wickedness is stealing old people pension is one of the most wicked thing a man can do to another man.

How can a 70 years old man that has served the nation for 50 years not get paid pension given that he has no saving and has been donating to his pension since he started 50 years ago ?

That is wicked and cruel.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Dede1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem: The problem in Nigeria is even though they see the wickedness in a person, they would support the person so long as it is from their ethnic group. Very sad by true

Now some people are still authoritatively telling us that one can make multimillion in pure water.

One of the most popular pure water I know (atleast in Lagos and Kano) is daily pure water. I happen to know the owner, The owner not make big millions every month. Yes their is money on the business but during the dry season they can make as high as 10 million naira and wet season they can make as low is 3 million naira.

Now claiming 82 million Naira is outrageous.

The wickedness is stealing old people pension is one of the most wicked thing a man can do to another man.

How can a 70 years old man that has served the nation for 50 years not get paid pension given that he has no saving and has been donating to his pension since he started 50 years ago ?

That is wicked and cruel.

I urge you to try opening pure water business in Nigeria today and face the shock of required expenditure. Nobody seemed to absolve the lady of culpability but one wonders why is the scorn mostly directed at her because she is Igbo. Have you suddenly forgot the Permanent Secretary Atiku Abubakar Kigo, director, Esai Dangabar, Ahmed Inuwa Wada, John Yakubu Yusufu and Sani Habila Zira.

These people are mere accused persons and have not been convicted of any crime. Yet idle Nigerians are already having field day in convicting and inching to have them lynched.
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by Tittos: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
The pure water is called Dolce &Gabanna pure water..its back is made of gold and its sold at a million naira for one..that's what the likes of Beyonce,Madonna,Lady Gaga drinks before they perform on stage
Re: Pension Scam: I Made N82m Selling "Pure Water" - Mrs Veronica Ulonma Onyegbula by YoursGEJ(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
Abagworo: Some guys here can be funny. While I'm in no way supporting her claims, I can authoritatively tell Nairalanders that a friend of mine has a water company that has profit after expenses of minimum 30 million Naira monthly. I'm stating this authoritatively. I'm 200% sure. Don't look down on anything manufacturing or Agriculture.

what is your friend still doing as a free man. EFCC should go pick him up to join his madam. Be a good citizen. report him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Denies Closing Maiduguri-monguno Road (photos) / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? / See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.