Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) (2554 Views)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Stesibelle17(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2012
Hmmm.. Interesting
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Basildon1(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2012
Thread derailed. LOL.

Acidtalk, dont get baited so easily next time.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Nairaboi(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2012
chei! So killz sef dey fear sumtin. Lol
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Too long to understand
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by reddinton(f): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hahahaha,God this is funny!!!. even on a thread u called for 'men only'. se how you guyz constantly disgrace yourselves
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
^^^
abeg help us tell them oh!
they are looking for who will make them go commit suicide.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
undecided undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by iyatrustee(f): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=anonymus11_1]............... as for the agbaya who is married with a kid yet aid a disturbed kid on nl more greese to ya elbow s.[/quote

xynerise! Oh my xynerise! Why hath thoi brought dis upon ur self? wink wink
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by starlightRR(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
When it comes to men talking abt women, they never agree on one thing.....@op women varies a lot so stop generalizing
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by BeingAkorede(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
MCHEWWWW
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
starlight®®:
When it comes to men talking abt women, they never agree on one thing.....@op women varies a lot so stop generalizing

You might need to go through the post again. There was no where were I generalized. Moreover we want to know the Good ones and seperate them from the Bad that's why we are carrying out the test.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by toyemz(f): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shey na naija women una wan begin to disgrace here
well done oh

you know what,you guys need to remember that this is only a forum and kiss and make up!

@190

Please could any NL Lady text me 1,500 MTN please
I wan make call

ermmm in what currency do you want this
but meanwhile na loan oh
agreed?
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by anonymus111(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2012
[quote author=iyatrustee][/quote]

iya u reading my post wink................................................................ more greese to ya elbow too cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by neyostica: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2012
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2012
[quote author=iyatrustee][/quote]
do I know you? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by martyns303(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
@poster. Padi u no try o, see me dey refresh page make u 4 drop sumtin per killz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are They Like This? / Tips That Will Help You Have A Girl Of Your Dream Without Spend Mush Money. / Video : Benefits Of Dating A Fat Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.