Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) (2552 Views)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Arise o fellow Nigerian men.

If we want to put to count the total number of threads on nairaland land accusing Nigerian women of being selfish, self centred and gold diggers, we will sure count over of such threads here on nairaland.

Nigerian men it is time to have a real statistics to backup our claims that Most Nigerian Women (not all) have only their body to offer we guys and nothibg else.

Here's the test we should put them through without them knowing.

Pretend and act like you aren't loaded this period because of some unforseen expences you needed to solve urgent. Demand for any of the following from your girlfriend, fiance or wife.

Don't give them the slightest clue you are putting them to a test.

*Recharge card - call or text her that your phone is low on credit and you can't go outside to recharge 'cus you are fagged out or low on cash so she should send you call card.

*A Treat at a Fast Food - insist you want a change of meal and recommend a fast food where you usually take her to. Let her know should should be nice enough to foot the bill.

*Pay for your hair cut or cosmetics - Mind you, if you are a guy that has never paid for your woman's hair do or beauty product please stay off this so you don't get insulted or disgraced by her.

*A Gift - ask her to buy you a wrist watch, perfume, shirt, of cufflings. Make her believe you sure wouldn't have bothered her for you need the item so badly.

Nigerian men, you know the financial strength of your woman, so don't ask her for what you know she can never afford.

Asking for a call card as low as N200 from any girl isn't to much to ask.

If your woman fails any of this and you have always provided for her then it simply shows you are with an A Grade Gold digger who can't be of help even during the time of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
Smh!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz can u elaborate wetin dis guy dey yarn? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by slimyem: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
lots of girls have done all of the above and more for their men....it still hasnt stopped all the 'blablaing'.
Let the NL boys/men cry all they want,all i know is there are really GOOD girls out here.
If you miss them cuz of your stereotypical judgements,its your loss!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise: Killz can u elaborate wetin dis guy dey yarn? undecided
I still dey try circumnavigate the yarn. . . E be like say dem do the guy strong thing. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
He needs a psychoanalysis grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise: He needs a psychoanalysis grin
The thing be like wetin dem use yansh type. . . grin He was just circumambulating in catastrophic discombobulation. . . grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

I still dey try circumnavigate the yarn. . . E be like say dem do the guy strong thing. . .

Can Seun come fast to help drag this Luna*tic off my post.

Freaking punk, I have read enough of your stupid post on people's thread. A word of advice, stay clear off mine because I will so much expose and disgrace you, you will feel sorry why you started what you couldn't continue.

I have not one of those people that you will insult and get away with it.

Trust me, you don't know what I have in stock for you to make your permanently shot that leaking hole in your face you call a mouth (or scarey fingers of yours typing those crap).

A word is enough for you if you are so wise.

y
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Rocktation(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
I mustn't always have a reply for your kind.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise: He needs a psychoanalysis grin

Recommend the one that treated your father when he went gaga after the endless wraps of ganja he took.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Freaking punk, I have read enough of your stupid post on people's thread. A word of advice, stay clear off mine because I will so much expose and disgrace you, you will feel sorry why you started what you couldn't continue.

Trust me, you don't know what I have in stock for you to make your permanently shot that leaking hole in your face you call a mouth (or scarey fingers of yours typing those crap).

y
Abeg disgrace me. . . I need disgrace! Pics, chat logs, names, whatever you have about me that i did not upload on a social network myself, pls do disgrace. . . Nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
acidtalk:

y
*yawns* boring. Killz abeg help me bring that remote make I put playboy channel. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

The thing be like wetin dem use yansh type. . . grin He was just circumambulating in catastrophic discombobulation. . . grin

Used your mamas smelling bombom to scratch my keyboard, that's why it came out that way.

You know nothing good comes out of her.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

Abeg disgrace me. . . I need disgrace! Pics, chat logs, names, whatever you have about me that i did not upload on a social network myself, pls do disgrace. . . Nonsense!

A step further of your nonesens post and I will silence you permanently on this forum.

You bring that nasty attitude of yours from childhood to this forum?

You always had nasty mouth but couldn't withstand confrontation all your childhood years, and here you bring it to nairaland? You are stepping on a "refinery of gun powder" my guy.

Stay clear my posts.....for your own good.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise:
*yawns* boring. Killz abeg help me bring that remote make I put playboy channel. grin
This guy "mumuism" sweet pass playboy na. . . Make we watch am small. . . grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Recommend the one that treated your father when he went gaga after the endless wraps of ganja he took.
see as u serious dey pour me spit angry
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
acidtalk:

A step further of your nonesens post and I will silent you permanently on this forum
I just gave you the go ahead to silence me na. . . Expose me please. . .

I've gotten 5 Female Nairalanders pregnant. . . grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise:
see as u serious dey pour me spit angry
Na wa o. . . You sure say na spit? It fit be acid o. . . grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

I just gave you the go ahead to silence me na. . . Expose me please. . .

I've gotten 5 Female Nairalanders pregnant. . . grin
actually its 5 and half female grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise:
actually its 5 and half female grin
You even dey informed pass me sef grin

I was only putting them to test like OP is advising. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

You even dey informed pass me sef grin

I was only putting them to test like OP is advising. . .
how I wish grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise:
how I wish grin
grin
Abeg, ask your wife to buy you 200 naira recharge card, so you'll know if she's a golddigger grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by acidtalk: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

grin
Abeg, ask your wife to buy you 200 naira recharge card, so you'll know if she's a golddigger grin grin grin

I have decided to launch a Biography of you on this Forum.

Then we will see who will go about posting rubbish on people's thread.

Let's see who will laugh last.

Since you have decided to be stubborn like you have always been. You inferiority mother-+Bleep":er. Na nairaland you wan come get mouth bah?
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
acidtalk:

I have decided to launch a Biography of you on this Forum.

Then we will see who will go about posting rubbish on people's thread.

Let's see who will laugh last.

Since you have decided to be stubborn like you have always been. You inferiority mother-+Bleep":er. Na nairaland you wan come get mouth bah?

My biography is already on here. . . Tell people something new. They are refreshing your thread, waiting for the disgrace of killz, pls don't disappoint. . . Cow!

Upload every picture you saved. . . wink I can't wait to be finally disgraced!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by xynerise: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

grin
is 200 not much? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by Killz1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^^
LMAO! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by LailaIkeji1: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
Wow, am speechless!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by bashr8: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by bashr8: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Wow, am speechless!!!
are u related to linda ikeji
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by emotionroll(m): 2:29am On Apr 05, 2012
angryu guy'z are behavin like kid'z!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by 190: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2012
Please could any NL Lady text me 1,500 MTN please
I wan make call undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Put These Women To Test (for MEN ONLY) by anonymus111(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2012
how can everyone always have an issue with an uneducated gay albino and its not like its planned. strangers from different place can see right through and its shows d animal needs to check itself i swear.................... as for the agbaya who is married with a kid yet aid a disturbed kid on nl more greese to ya elbow shows d mental institute u call marriage u r involved in. ......instead of members to have tamed dt egoistic malnourished seaweed dt chose nl over a school cert dey would be cheering him. dts how life destruct comes up................................we have done our part d ends justify d means when everyone goes far in life and some nl presidents r left behind wit no self worth degree family xcetra but nl den dey would wished dey had listened.carry on u hear classy olodo carry on. simple arithmetic u cant pass so as to get a degree abi what is scaring u from school u lazy Arrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Problem / Apology Letter To My Gf.. / Why Do Guys Get Timid When Buyn Condoms In Public Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.