Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? (7518 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by SuyaEater(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
i am in serious relationship right now with this calabar girl i met on facebook...shes very nice and i am looking to send her a blackberry phone since thats the major thing in naija...do you guys think it is a wise decision to marry from home a girl you met on facebook?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by LailaIkeji1: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
Are you really serious??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by candid7: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
no but are you really going to know
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by Lexusgs430: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2012
SuyaEater: i am in serious relationship right now with this calabar girl i met on facebook...shes very nice and i am looking to send her a blackberry phone since thats the major thing in naija...do you guys think it is a wise decision to marry from home a girl you met on facebook?

Either you meet her on Facebook,twitter,my space,Google +,on the street, @ the church, @ the mosque, supermarket, work,gym,in traffic,@ the bus stop, college, university, bank,club,nairaland, eatery, hospital,etc etc etc
Does not mean she could not make a good wife or you a good husband! You are bound to meet your future wife somewhere!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by SuyaEater(m): 1:56am On Apr 05, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Either you meet her on Facebook,twitter,my space,Google +,on the street, @ the church, @ the mosque, supermarket, work,gym,in traffic,@ the bus stop, college, university, bank,club,nairaland, eatery, hospital,etc etc etc
Does not mean she could not make a good wife or you a good husband! You are bound to meet your future wife somewhere!!!!

I feel you!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by SuyaEater(m): 1:57am On Apr 05, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Are you really serious??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am serious as cancer!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by bizfirst: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
@ Op, I should start by asking you your age? Seriously, these are the type of questions I call idiotic What in hell is the meaning of such trash? @ Mods: why the front page??
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by DAY12(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
Cartoon network

Enjoy

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by bigsean(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
#bizfirst#:
@ Op, I should start by asking you your age? Seriously, these are the type of questions I call idiotic What in hell is the meaning of such trash? @ Mods: why the front page??
If u do not like the post, move on, and stop being a troll, ( . . . u like this kind of gist, that's why u clicked on it, so drop the nollywood bad acting)
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by jboi25: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
tongue[color=#006600][/color]guy are u high or incredidibly stu**pid
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by stepo707: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
I love Suya, especially that dried one,cant seem to remember the name.Hey suyaeater what is it called again?cos your ass is about to be dried like that.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by Mcleo007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
Don't people get tired of this topic? How it even made front page leaves so much to be desired.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by dazzle37(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin it is called kilishi.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by tasandra: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
Op,if u luv and trust her....why askin againcarry on wit ur r/ship jare gluck. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by JUO(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
PHASE ONE, WAITING FOR PHASE TWO
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by KINGwax(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
Lexusgs430:

shatap!
big_sean:
If u do not like the post, move on, and stop being a troll, ( . . . u like this kind of gist, that's why u clicked on it, so drop the nollywood bad acting)
shatap too! Cartoon
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by Virnee(f): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
It's as good as meeting her through a friend, i guess u must have met her in person before considering marriage. Truth is all the people telling u to forget it might even end up meeting their wifey in a club, yahoo messenger..etc..abeg follow ur heart

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by deleo16(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
true whether u meet her on facebook or 2go e.t.c it does not matter as long as u know the true rudiment or factors that makes a relationship works and a distace relationship is based on trust and truth also more questioning to get facts from the other partner but watch your back or be care ful if she is over demanding things from u coz that would be a nairabody person or chop my moni wel if u care that is.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by Muttex(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
have your met her in person before? Becareful, Ladies nowadays are not serious oooo...only 5% of them are serious and that 5% fall into wrong hands. Just be prayerful
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by emsquare(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
Lexusgs430:

True!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by emsquare(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
#bizfirst#:

Free the dude abeg!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
i met my fianceƩ on fb n we 're getting married in d next couple of weeks. so, what's d big deal?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by ariblaze(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
i was in one once and funny thing is that i met her here on nairaland

distance eventually killed us, even though i sorta contributed to it, she came to nigeria for about 2years i never thought it was because she was waiting on a move from me, all the while i was feeling sorry for myself that i wont match her family's scrutiny . . . . . . . .lol my stupidity then is bemusing now in a sad sorry sorta way. . .

she was the only girl i ever loved and prolly the only one i ever will
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
I can not fall in love with someone I haven't seen or interact with.

Talking on the net/phone and actually meeting face to face are two different things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of Kids Sleeping In Hilarious Places / Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) / Model Says "I Need A Partner", Flaunts Massive Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.