Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? (8549 Views)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Can Nigeria Actually Get Better? You Are Being Deceived! / Question: Did Sudan Actually Get Indepedence Before Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
of course nigeria can be better,simply remove hausa fulani and you will discover that;

our education index will jump up
our per capita index will jump
we will no longer be amongst the last countries with polio
our poverty level wouldn't be that bad
we will no longer be a terrorist nation
qouta system will seize to exist
our capital city will no longer be dirty (coutersy amajiri).
nigerian citizens will no longer kill in the name of "god"
we will seize to be considered one of the poorest nation in the world

every other thing will fall in place

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by BlackBaron: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
To say Nigeria is in a ridiculously bad state is an understatement.

Miscreants and illiterates in power committing with wanton impunity, grand scales of fraud, embezzlement and larceny.

Sadly, the game changers are emigrating enmasse to greener pastures possibly never to come back.

Truth is Nigerians don't know their rights, even more most can look beyond the bridge of their noses when electing competent leaders.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
Satan stands a better chance of making heaven than Nigeria getting better. Why do we always run away from the glaring truth. This nation is F-ed up and only a miracle can deliver Nigeria considering the fact that it has been caged by corrupt elements who were inspired by powerful external forces in order to protect their interests. The best way for the territory we call Nigeria is today is for us to partition this country. That way, the bad eggs will not be given a breathing space like they were given in Nigeria. The good apples among us will make sure we plant ourselves into the system so that the new countries don't end up like their predecessor.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by SummerT(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
1 fin i have decampd ma sef 4rm is joinin d leagues of dose who never proclaim gud fin abt dr fatherland. Weda u lyk it or nt,u r a Nigerian. Bt ds is whr d prob is. Acceptin d fact dt we r a multicultured state+vast languages n religious diversities dt is nt enuf to conclud dt Naija cn neva b gr8. At tyms we hold our leaders responsible for unfa4rable state of d nation-bt 2 say d fact,we d followers r d problems of ds country. Hweva,we al knw d right fin bt we purposely dnt do it. Imagine a taxi driver littering d main road wif a pure water sachet. Do u wnt to tel me it is d duty of d govt. If @ al provisions were nt made to dspose unused materials,cmon sense shud send a signal 2 him dt it is nt appropr8. Lytwse several fins u n I does @ our respective houses or locality. Moreova,d last electn conductd had proved dt fins r shapin 4 gud ds season. We al pronuncd 'change' n @ d end we got it. So also abt subsidy issue. Obama said in his words ''change we al can bliv in'. If u dnt b'liv hw cn u gt wat u dsired? It is neva possible-u must bliv dt fins wuld gt beta. It is tym we nid 2 pray 4 our leaders n Nigeria as a whole. Dts y am implorin u #landas 2 join d league n makin our 2nd stanza of our national anthem as d 1st and must b recite in settings such as churches,mosques,shrines and relevant institutns. Weda u lyk it or nt, AM GONNA MAKE IT IN NIGERIA. Long live naija. Gud pple gr8 nation.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
The people make up the country. Nigeria is bad today because nigerians are bad. Those hoping for good leaders in d near future might b disappointed as I feel our youth today are even more corrupt than our leaders were when they were young. Go to the cyber caffe and see kids in uniform on their 'hustle', our girls prostituting their bodies for money (directly and indirectly), the average nigerian youth has nothing but selfish visions of easy wealth but no dignified plan of attaining it, no collective vision for the future of the country its all about me, me, me. I think if this country is to change for good then all we can do for now is find a way of repositioning the orientation of these youth. Forget about the incumbent leaders, they are a lost generation already we just have to make sure our future leaders don't go the same way.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Tnot(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nothing is wrong with Nigeria,but the Nigerians.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by ckkris: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nigeria IS GETTING BETTER.
1. Human population is increasing, healthier, and more competitive.
2. There're more schools, universities, hospitals, more doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.
3. Quality of food and general lifestyle are improving.
4. There're spreading awareness of human rights, women's rights, etc.
5. Gen Adekampe largely dismantled the Fulani hegemony, though not complete.
6. If the complaining whimps can just play their wings, half as much as Obj, much would be accomplished. 7. Nollywood is made in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by GboyegaD(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
I am quite pessimistic about Nigeria getting better and the reason is because we are people filled with deceit. Things keep getting worse and some people because they are benefitting from the spoils comes even to public forums like this to praise those destroying the economy as the best and solution provider we await. Perhaps, if we turn away from our deceitful ways we would get better otherwise, we can only keep getting worse.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by GboyegaD(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
torkaka: of course nigeria can be better,simply remove hausa fulani and you will discover that;

An example of why we can never get better because we see ourselves as better than some other group which tells the extent of disunity we share.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by olajide8(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
Before we jump to conclusions of a better idea, it is better to identify the problems and then ask ourselves are these problems solvable but b4 I continue, I would like to say, there's what is know as the decision curve in management, and point of elasticity in physics the decision curve would continue in four phases of say a consumers item (assuming it to be corruption) innovators, growth, maturity and decline and the elasticity is the point at which say any material can no long expand beyond the plastic limit and return to its original state so it breaks, now to the issue where would we put corruption on the consumption scale at what level would we reach before we become plastic and eventually break, to try and find an answer first corruption is everywhere from schools amongst students/lectures,skilled and unskilled and it is called different names to make it have a sutle feel to the eyes, settlement, in offices both in terms of operations and interrelations in fact it starts from when information of job vacancies are shared and hoarded nepotism my brother first, then to issues of mis-appropriation, misapplication, mis-prioritization, mis-placement of goals, self centred"ness" and full domiciliation of knowledge about the welfare of others using yourself or your own persona as a yardstick, to even shunting queues while trying to enter a bus out in the money, facing oncoming traffic to beat go slow, man know man to get things to the detriment of others, name it stinks through the whole nigerian fabric of the nigerian system, and what happens at a point when it has reached elastic limit violence becomes the order of the day, everywhere, people fight! But have we reached that point my answer is NO, the boko haramist tried to quicken the elastic point but they were just the ones fighting, at the point at which all and sundry in all parts of the country start to experience hate and violence holds sway, that is the point of break, we have not reached their yet so we haven't also reach the point of maturity on the consumption scale so my people we can only help our selves in two ways we allow it to quickly reach maturity and enter decline or we create another curve on the existing curve by legalizing corruption which is what we are currently doing freeing corrupt people in the public and private sector and legalizing plea bargaining and also letting people like alamesiyaga get presidential pardon, imagine 5 lawyers SAN's fighting to represent a permanent secretary that was caught with N2billion in his house, imagine erastus akingbola winning a case at the expense of billions the list is endless, my submission, their is a solution to these issues a silent revolution PDP should be voted out of power for those like myself that our parents were civil servants we shouldn't count ourselves as fortunate above others rather look at them and not pertake in what they have done, because some of our parents are stealing in conjunction with appointed public officers we should start to learn to work hard with our own hands so we can tap our chest with pride
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by GboyegaD(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
SummerT: 1 fin i have decampd ma sef 4rm is joinin d leagues of dose who never proclaim gud fin abt dr fatherland. Weda u lyk it or nt,u r a Nigerian. Bt ds is whr d prob is. Acceptin d fact dt we r a multicultured state+vast languages n religious diversities dt is nt enuf to conclud dt Naija cn neva b gr8. At tyms we hold our leaders responsible for unfa4rable state of d nation-bt 2 say d fact,we d followers r d problems of ds country. Hweva,we al knw d right fin bt we purposely dnt do it. Imagine a taxi driver littering d main road wif a pure water sachet. Do u wnt to tel me it is d duty of d govt. If @ al provisions were nt made to dspose unused materials,cmon sense shud send a signal 2 him dt it is nt appropr8. Lytwse several fins u n I does @ our respective houses or locality. Moreova,d last electn conductd had proved dt fins r shapin 4 gud ds season. We al pronuncd 'change' n @ d end we got it. So also abt subsidy issue. Obama said in his words ''change we al can bliv in'. If u dnt b'liv hw cn u gt wat u dsired? It is neva possible-u must bliv dt fins wuld gt beta. It is tym we nid 2 pray 4 our leaders n Nigeria as a whole. Dts y am implorin u #landas 2 join d league n makin our 2nd stanza of our national anthem as d 1st and must b recite in settings such as churches,mosques,shrines and relevant institutns. Weda u lyk it or nt, AM GONNA MAKE IT IN NIGERIA. Long live naija. Gud pple gr8 nation.

Do we need to pray to understand all you have written because this is not readable I must confess. We use to pride ourselves that we have good command of the English language in the past but with this, it shows we are not improving rather, we are retrogressing as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

An example of why we can never get better because we see ourselves as better than some other group which tells the extent of disunity we share.
no offense but my guy, if you want to step into the 21st century and your better half is pulling you towards the 17th century how do you hope to move forward? how do you move forward when some sees the damming effect of polio but yet refuses vaccination in the name of religion? how do you move forward when people have now decided western education is bad? how do you move forward when the best for the job takes a back sit while the one qouta favours takes the front sit? how do you move forward when street begging is considered the right thing? how do you move forward when some one has no regard for another who farms on he's property cause he prefers to destroy it in the name of grazing? how do you move forward when your neighbour from birth is taught to consider you an infidel?
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by alarm4: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
as 4 meee oooooo....ve regreted why i ve been born into this useless country called nja...
hw do u expect nja to get better....over 150 million ppln..depending only oil...and nothing esle...
millions of graduate coming out evry yr....only few space 4 jobs avl...out of 1000 only jst 50 would get a job...
the only way 4 a better nja is to divide peacefully witout war...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by BUSHMAN1: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassednigeria will never get better, until the country is split into three
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by GboyegaD(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
torkaka:
no offense but my guy, if you want to step into the 21st century and your better half is pulling you towards the 17th century how do you hope to move forward? how do you move forward when some sees the damming effect of polio but yet refuses vaccination in the name of religion? how do you move forward when people have now decided western education is bad? how do you move forward when the best for the job takes a back sit while the one qouta favours takes the front sit? how do you move forward when street begging is considered the right thing? how do you move forward when some one has no regard for another who farms on he's property cause he prefers to destroy it in the name of grazing? how do you move forward when your neighbour from birth is taught to consider you an infidel?

To move forward, we need to find a lasting solution to their problem. In Nigeria, religion is our only hope and thus, their impoverished state is the reason why they are so backward. If you solved the problem of poverty and provide them with rightful ammenities I can bet you they would not want to die because they have something to live for but in a situation where they have nothing to live for they would remain in the way they are.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by juman(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
NO
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Gentleboby: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
Before Nko!:
Until we see politics as an opportunity to serve your country and not to loot the national treasure, Nigeria will remain like this for a very very very long time.We have to stop depending on oil as our only means of revenue. State govs need to start a form of wealth generation rather expecting cheques from abj every month. All sectors of the economy is capable of creating 1000s of jobs.

Good point jareeee.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
Of course Nigeria can get better; If only the way it's citizens reason can be changed or at least improved(with education I guess undecided).
For me, our country is in this state because the leadership system before colonialism was very different from what was adopted, and the people who took charge were not ready for the challenges the new leadership system brought. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a 1950's/1960's video of Awolowo distributing cash from a helicopter up north during his campaign then. How can a nation whose politics is built on such rotten methods since it's independence not experience retrogression? I believe with a better education of the younger generation,people can change.

most People in this country are:
very sentimental/superstitious in their nature(the older generations passed down this baton and no one educated people well enough to make them think of only the most important things sad)
very adamant in their beliefs or are very rigid in their ways/thoughts.
attach a lot of importance to the least important of all things.
don't even know their rights.
believe they have NO POWER at all in making the government change it's policies/decisions.
Most Nigerians are like toothless bulldogs who only cry out when issues pertaining to their beliefs/thoughts are impinged on (we were like this even before colonialism).

If we can at least improve on these things; eschew tribalism, nepotism(the poor complain but will most probably do the same if they had the chance) and other vices, then I think the country can change for the better. I believe this because the 1920-1960 born bad-eggs will not last forever.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Jawn(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nigeria today is very beautiful,delicious,tasty,lovely and even a paradise compare to Nigeria of 2moro. Like it or not, we must all obey the law of nature. No ammount of pillar can keep this building erect for long. Nigeria will crash, AMEN
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Loskee(f): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: Yes, Nigeria can get better, but the people have to get better, cos without the people, it is a great nation but no nation without the people

shocked
that's a good example of just how come nigeria cannot get better!
a great nation without the people,
then again
no nation without the people
SMH undecided
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by iiiyyyk(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
you dont realy know how bad nigeria is untill you leave the shores of nigeria to one of this developed countries.

4 months ago, God gave me the privilege to come to UK after my service.

i dont want to mention infrastructure, cos we might never reach their level. what marvels me most is the commitment of their leaders towards the welfare of each of their citizen. we neeed to come here and learn what governance is all about. every day i ask my self what is wrong with african leaders.

i dont expect naija to be as developed as uk, but if we continue with this national structure and type of leaders, things will only get worse in nigeria.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by greedie1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nigeria will get better. We ve reached rock bottom, Der is no where to go but up...... Sooner or later, we ll realise dt to stay united, we need to be separated, den each region ll ve to elect credible leaders dt ll bring abt gud governance nd wit dis comes better education, infrastructures, job opportunities, healthy competition, improved health care system etc..... Our redemption ll come, its only a matter of tym nd effort, our collective effort
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by victorian(f): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
Not really... Our leaders are not from Mars or Pluto, they are born, bred and brought up in our society and environment. They are a crude product of most nigerians, sorry to say this but its true. Until Nigerians learn to be Selfless, True loving,Diligent in any career , one is into and enterprising. Then, one can say with all fairness that Nigeria will actually get better. But for whats on ground?... Hell, NO.. prayers aint going no where in changing the matter on ground. sad
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by vevcommedia(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
chrishenzo:

You are right. Nigeria can only get better if the country divide. The problem of Nigeria is tribalism and religion. What makes you think that a country will develop when people vote for specific man or woman because the person is from his/her own ethnic group or religion. A country where an hausa man or Igbo man will talk and a yoruba will disagree because he is not a yoruba or an Igbo or hausa man insulting a yoruba because he doesn't belong to their group. The truth is that our government knows the really problem of this country but none seem to care. I am yet to see a patriotic president in Nigeria(both past and present). What makes you think that a country will develop when the same people that are in power since 90s are still the same people holding power today and the worst is that most has run out of idea. What makes you think that a country will develop when some constitution favours some people and not all the power.

Talk about business expansion. When only Lagos state is the main importation port. A country that reason well will try to develop other ports to develop the business around the region but in Nigeria, some think that it is their birthright. No one encourages Agriculture anymore since the oil boom.

Nigeria is like joining Japan,Korea,Malaysia,Philippines, together and name them one country. Imagine seeing a restaurant and they call it "African Restaurant" when all the food sold inside are only Yoruba foods or Hausa Foods or Igbo Foods. The Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo, and others Culture are in no way related to each other. Both the writing, speaking, etc are not. The funny part is that each of these ethnic groups has a population of more than 20million people which is larger than most countries population.

Maybe there will be a fast improvement if the law make it that every ethnic group should use the resources found in their region to develop its part.

my man! well said!
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by vevcommedia(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
NRI PRIEST: All you need to do in order to find out if Nigeria will get better is just to peruse throught the comments made by the supposed "educated" Nigerians on Nairaland and thats all you need; Bunch of hateful and tribalistic bums! They claimed they are educated but most of them have not the common sense nor wisdom to make a constructive and sensible arguements! Nigeria is a wicked Nation!

you are very right. i have also noticed tribalistic comments on nairaland. it is disturbing really. maybe one day we can put aside these differences and talk sensibly
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by vevcommedia(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
SummerT: 1 fin i have decampd ma sef 4rm is joinin d leagues of dose who never proclaim gud fin abt dr fatherland. Weda u lyk it or nt,u r a Nigerian. Bt ds is whr d prob is. Acceptin d fact dt we r a multicultured state+vast languages n religious diversities dt is nt enuf to conclud dt Naija cn neva b gr8. At tyms we hold our leaders responsible for unfa4rable state of d nation-bt 2 say d fact,we d followers r d problems of ds country. Hweva,we al knw d right fin bt we purposely dnt do it. Imagine a taxi driver littering d main road wif a pure water sachet. Do u wnt to tel me it is d duty of d govt. If @ al provisions were nt made to dspose unused materials,cmon sense shud send a signal 2 him dt it is nt appropr8. Lytwse several fins u n I does @ our respective houses or locality. Moreova,d last electn conductd had proved dt fins r shapin 4 gud ds season. We al pronuncd 'change' n @ d end we got it. So also abt subsidy issue. Obama said in his words ''change we al can bliv in'. If u dnt b'liv hw cn u gt wat u dsired? It is neva possible-u must bliv dt fins wuld gt beta. It is tym we nid 2 pray 4 our leaders n Nigeria as a whole. Dts y am implorin u #landas 2 join d league n makin our 2nd stanza of our national anthem as d 1st and must b recite in settings such as churches,mosques,shrines and relevant institutns. Weda u lyk it or nt, AM GONNA MAKE IT IN NIGERIA. Long live naija. Gud pple gr8 nation.

look man, have you head the saying, don't put the cart before the horse well, if you understand it, then you know that, you don't blame nigerians for misbehaviors if the leaders are not better. Let the leaders be in good light, and the people will follow

On you second point, i hate bringing religion into topics, but i think you should go to google and research these topics:
1. religion and politics
2. religion and government
3. the role of religion in controlling the masses (especially the poor ones)

Last, i agree, good people in nigeria, but definitely not a great nation. Don't believe all the horsecrack so called "community leaders" tell you. If nigeria is so great, why do hey send their children abroad, or go there to retire?
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by vevcommedia(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
GboyegaD:
torkaka:
torkaka: of course nigeria can be better,simply remove hausa fulani and you will discover that;

seconded. if we go that way, the thread will descend to people insulting one other
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by vevcommedia(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
torkaka:

man, you have good points. to be honest i agree with you. But in the spirit of nigeria, let's close our eyes to that side. We have bad leaders, that includes bad leaders in the south and the north. All have contributed to this mess. Sort out the leaders, and maybe, just maybe, we might see some progress. Good leaders in the north will eradicate those problems listed above, same as good leaders will eradicate problems in the south.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by vevcommedia(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
iiiyyyk:

you dont realy know how bad nigeria is untill you leave the shores of nigeria to one of this developed countries.

4 months ago, God gave me the privilege to come to UK after my service.

i dont want to mention infrastructure, cos we might never reach their level. what marvels me most is the commitment of their leaders towards the welfare of each of their citizen. we neeed to come here and learn what governance is all about. every day i ask my self what is wrong with african leaders.

i dont expect naija to be as developed as uk, but if we continue with this national structure and type of leaders, things will only get worse in nigeria.

you got my point. this is what i am saying. when you see what it means when the words country, government, welfare... are used. You know nothing like that is here in nigeria, far from it. Seriously nigerians are complaining, but they are not complaining enough. Many don't even realise what they are missing.

Some think a house in lekki, bmw, suya, tinapa is good life. Believe me, that's nothing to what you should be getting. Do you know the meaning of the word security Walk on the street, someone won't just start shooting? You see a policeman, you know no matter the time of the night, he wouldn't suddenly change behaviour to that of an armed robber? You park a car, you feel nothing can happen? You drive for 6 months, yet you see only one accident?

Oooooooo, our journey is too long. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by vevcommedia(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
gree-die:
Nigeria will get better. We ve reached rock bottom, Der is no where to go but up...... Sooner or later, we ll realise dt to stay united, we need to be separated, den each region ll ve to elect credible leaders dt ll bring abt gud governance nd wit dis comes better education, infrastructures, job opportunities, healthy competition, improved health care system etc..... Our redemption ll come, its only a matter of tym nd effort, our collective effort

get better, how? i like your optimism, but if anyone on this thread believes nigeria can get better, please tell me how exactly, with firm points to buttress you beliefs.

In fact[b] i challenge anyone to come up with an idea of how nigeria can get better.[/b] I am 100% sure i will give you many reasons to show you are wrong. Be very logical, don't just come here and post, i belive, i belive bla bla bla nonsense. Give me logical well thought out reasons. I know i will point out your errors.

I didn't wake up and write this thread. I have observed nigeria personally, gone to different regions, talked to political analysts and professors. I made the thread so i can get reactions and maybe enlighten people on the true plight of our country. Maybe (and i say this as a very very long-shot) something can happen. But logical reasoning, clear vision, science will tell you not. Please don't bring religion into it, because if you remember the saying - they came with the bible, we had the land. they asked us to close our eyes and pray, we opened them, and we had the bible, they had the land.

Think very well before you repeat the indoctrinated lines. Wise up!!!
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by khukhi(f): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2012
buzugee: yeah when pigs fly
cheesygrin grin grin lol!
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Can Actually Get Better? by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 06, 2012
People who say "Yes" --> They have no other option but to lie to themselves. They usually are holed down in Nigeria, without any actual taste or experience of a working government.

People who say "No" --> Seen better, what what a government is. Are atleast 5000 miles away from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons / Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times / FG, States’ Revenue To Dip Further As NNPC Seeks To Use Royalties, To Fund JVS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.