Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? (11615 Views)

Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by silvaspecs: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
This is gradually eating becoming an issue to me. I went to a cousin's house and he was out, just to find his wife sleeping and after a while she began singing this ringtone while sleeping. I felt quite embarrassed and so I tried to put myself in his shoe, and just couldn't imagine what I'd do if I were him. Can it be stopped once started?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
...Wtf..
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by onila(f): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
suffocate him with a pillow while hes snoring. .it really works. .make sure u place the pillow directly on his face n nose

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by lifestyle1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
onila: suffocate him with a pillow while hes snoring. .it really works. .make sure u place the pillow directly on his face n nose

Do you think this is funny ? angry what if he died in the process ? undecided

@ op, Please ignore this dangerous advice. angry
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by onila(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
life_style:

Do you think this is funny ? angry what if he died in the process ? undecided

@ op, Please ignore this dangerous advice. angry
grin
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Dagods(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Can we hear da ringtone? Pls play it 4 us""".

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by kemiola89(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
seriously, i cant stand a snoring partner.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by deavicky(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
sometime i wonder how some people behave somebody's wife is she you wife? do you know if she actually married becos of that? just because u visited,u
want to start riasing issue on somebody somebody wife . if u dont like it get an ear moof and seal ur ear off

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by zolzlolz(f): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dance
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by slimyem: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
i CAN'T cope!
....i can't sleep with anyone who snores!
Snoring is one of my deal-breakers when it comes to men...cheesycheesy
However,if it something that grew on him in over the years,i'd get an ear-plug or just sleep in separate rooms!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by cindyrella(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
WTF! I can't stand a snoring partner mbanu.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
definitely buy ear buds or sleep in separate rooms
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
snoring is not a good thing, though the snorer is unconscious of it. I can't cope o!! seperate rooms abeg!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Dagods(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
cindyrella: WTF! I can't stand a snoring partner mbanu.
am on ur side joo...mbanu hooohaab.chikena.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by shadshadyz: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dagods:
am on ur side joo...mbanu hooohaab.chikena.

if i love you i will cope
all i have to do is get friendly with it!

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
shadshadyz:

if i love you i will cope
all i have to do is get friendly with it!

friendly with wetin? abeg caller tunes are enough
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by greedie1(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
No need 4 separate rooms, jst get an ear-plug. Der are also food supplements dt help.... Snoring is an unconscious act, we must support ple dt snore. Dont treat dem differently

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by GboyegaD(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
silvaspecs: This is gradually eating becoming an issue to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. ȋ̝̊̅ went to a cousine's house and he was out, just to find his wife sleeping and after a while she began singing this ringtone while sleeping. ȋ̝̊̅ felt quite embarrassed and S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ȋ̝̊̅ tried to put myself in his shoe, and just couldn't imagine what I'd do If ȋ̝̊̅ were him. Can it be stopped once started?

it is for your cousin to worry and not you. However, there are gadgets one can use to help open up the breathing path while sleeping which prevents one from snoring.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by silvaspecs: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ all, is there a way to stop such a person? ȋ̝̊̅ mean a cure to that kinda habit?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
The best way to deal with a snoring partner is to get your own room. I cant stand it
It is a sure way of keeping me awake
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by GboyegaD(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
silvaspecs: @ all, is there a way to stop such a person? ȋ̝̊̅ mean a cure to that kinda habit?

There are ways to prevent oneself from snoring ranging from sleeping position to those gadget that opens up the lungs while sleeping.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ijebabe: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: The best way to deal with a snoring partner is to get your own room. I cant stand it
It is a sure way of keeping me awake
I think you shud warn Chichi in advance grin
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by razznaija(f): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
If the person is over weight, he/she has to lose some weight or visit a physician and the person has to wear nasal strips while sleeping ( do some research about it).

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe:
I think you shud warn Chichi in advance grin

nah, she doesn't. she don sabi all him likes and dislikes
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by brownusagirl(f): 1:38am On Jun 06, 2012
silvaspecs: This is gradually eating becoming an issue τ̲̅ǿ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. ȋ̝̊̅ went τ̲̅ǿ a cousine's house and he was out, just τ̲̅ǿ find his wife sleeping and after a while she began singing this ringtone while sleeping. ȋ̝̊̅ felt quite embarrassed and S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ȋ̝̊̅ tried τ̲̅ǿ put myself in his shoe, and just couldn't imagine what I'd do ȋ̝̊̅f ȋ̝̊̅ were him. Can it be stopped once started?

Easy. Just tell her not to sleep on her back. Try on the side.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by freecocoa(f): 1:53am On Jun 06, 2012
Put a pair of socks or handkerchief in her mouth,it helps cheesy.

Seriously though,someone like me won't even notice cos i sleep with earplug and semi loud music.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 06, 2012
freecocoa: Put a pair of socks or handkerchief in her mouth,it helps cheesy.

Seriously though,someone like won't even notice cos i sleep with earplug and semi loud music.

Hi
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by freecocoa(f): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2012
REALITY101:

Hi
Hi yourself,what's good?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Wots d biggie? Wear plugs or suffer in silence.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2012
freecocoa: Hi yourself,what's good?

A lot, how are you
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2012
Go get a earpiece and play pasuma and osupa till dawn..

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by dubem3(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2012
onila: suffocate him with a pillow while hes snoring. .it really works. .make sure u place the pillow directly on his face n nose

i would really love to do that
no matter how tired i am,
a snore is sure to wake me up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Trendy For Girls ? Using Underwear To Replace Blouse / Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.