Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! (7031 Views)

Poll: Choose your Yoruba leader on Nairaland

Negro_ntns: 15% (16 votes)
Katsumoto: 28% (30 votes)
Ekt_bear: 11% (12 votes)
Dayokanu: 36% (38 votes)
Eko_ile: 7% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials / To Those That Say Yorubas Only Vote Their Own / Eg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
I have been lurking on NL for a while, and I think it's high time we formed Egbe Omo Oduduwa on NL - to talk exclusively about issues affecting Odualand. We also need to stop getting involved in the unnecessary tribal feuds on NL, and focus on how to develop Odualand and Nigeria to a larger extent. I'll create topics from time to time to talk about what's going to in Yorubaland; and ask for suggestions on what needs to be done to make Yorubaland great again.

These are some of the names I will like to nominate:

- Negro_ntns
- Katsumoto
- Ekt_bear
- Dayokanu
- Eko_ile
- Desola

Please vote, and you can add more names to the list.

Thanks.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Desola(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
arole_odua: I have been lurking on NL for a while, and I think it's high time we formed Egbe Omo Oduduwa on NL - to talk exclusively about issues affecting Odualand. We also need to stop getting involved in the unnecessary tribal feuds on NL, and focus on how to develop Odualand and Nigeria to a larger extent. I'll create topics from time to time to talk about what's going to in Yorubaland; and ask for suggestions on what needs to be done to make Yorubaland great again.

These are some of the names I will like to nominate:

- Negro_ntns
- Katsumoto
- Ekt_bear
- Dayokanu
- Eko_ile
- Desola

Please vote, and you can add more names to the list.

Thanks.

Desola ke? I didn't know i'll make the list o. Just make me the olori to whoever becomes king and make Ileke the iyalode.

My vote has been casted for Katsumoto even though he maintains that he is not Yoruba. sad
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Musiwa42: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
you, ask why the ACN or tinubu was only able to win 1 state in 6 years, not able to win 1 extra senate seat or 1 governorship seat or 1 councilor-ship seat in 6 years. i retired
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
argh! desola, why katsumo? i was hoping you will be my olori even though i am cameroonian angryargh! desola, why katsumo? i was hoping you will be my olori even though i am cameroonian
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by nanos: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2012
Desola:

My vote has been casted for Katsumoto even though he maintains that he is not Yoruba. sad

Which kin hinglish be dis one? wink wink
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Desola(f): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
nanos:

Which kin hinglish be dis one? wink wink

ehn, me i didn't even know it was wrong o. okay, i "cast" my vote. Is that right?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Beaf: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
torkaka: argh! desola, why katsumo? i was hoping you will be my olori even though i am cameroonian angryargh! desola, why katsumo? i was hoping you will be my olori even though i am cameroonian

Cool down! angry
I have already collected Desola and her lovely jiggly waist, right now she is in my house preparing egbelekokomiyo.
Energy! Once I finish that egbelekokomiyo, every week she will give birth to like 3 babies! grin
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
Why is Aare Musiwa's name not there? None of the nominees is as passionate about Oodua nation as Aare Mapomeji.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by EkoIle1: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
Not interested in another ridiculous NL rubbish. This silly crap is for ibo people with their village eze nonsense.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Beaf: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
Eko Ile: Not interested in another ridiculous NL rubbish. This silly crap is for ibo people with their village eze nonsense.

Just vote for yourself like Sarah Jubril and waka jare! angry

@topic
Katsumoto is gonna win!
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
Why shortlist candidates when the primaries have not been done. This one na Tinubu style oo.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Beaf:

Cool down! angry
I have already collected Desola and her lovely jiggly waist, right now she is in my house preparing egbelekokomiyo.
Energy! Once I finish that egbelekokomiyo, every week she will give birth to like 3 babies! grin

bros calm down, civilian war go happen o'
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by nduchucks: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ẹ n lẹ o,se daadaa ni ẹ wa? Ma a pa ro oruko mi, ndu_chucks, si “Atanda” abi “Olorukọọba” so that eyin pipu ma dibo fun mi.

Awon ọlọtè ti e list si first post o gbo Yoruba papa. O da aarọ o. smiley
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by bittyend(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
musiwa should be put on that list ASAP! and Im voting him
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Beaf: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
torkaka:

bros calm down, civilian war go happen o'

Ok o! Do you have nuclear weapons? Can you physically move tectonic plates?
Ma se e bi ose se n s'oju o! (I will show you what soap does to the eyeball) grin grin grin

--Beaf winks at delectable Desola--

Yoruba peeps, forgive my spelling. I de try sha!
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by bittyend(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
Beaf:

Ok o! Do you have nuclear weapons? Can you physically move tectonis plates?
Ma se e bi ose se n s'oju o! (I will show you what soap does to the eyeball) grin grin grin

Urhobo wayo, please leave my desola alone.

Why do you want to break a happy home?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Funkymallam(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
I thought there should be nominations b4 voting ?

I nominate MUSIWA sad
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by chino11(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
Eko Ile: Not interested in another ridiculous NL rubbish. This silly crap is for ibo people with their village eze nonsense.

Why can't be happy with yourself at least for once. You cut an image of a man full of bitterness and frustration. And you tend to blame your woes on anything Igbo. What does your silly clownish oba of NL got to do with the Igbos. I hope you noticed that everybody on NL mostly Igbos has deliberately avoided your dark minded self.

When mosquito bite you in your rubbish Yoruba backward SW, you blame it on the Igbo. Why not focus on the topic and leave Igbos out of your gibberish and nonsensical and incoherent comments.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Beaf: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
bittyend:

Urhobo wayo, please leave my desola alone.

Why do you want to break a happy home?

ko si mu garawa! Mo n lo si le mi with my beau jare!
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by bittyend(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
Beaf:

ko si mu garawa! Mo n lo si le mi with my beau jare!

WTF?!?!?!
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Chyz2: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Clowns.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
Beaf:

Ok o! Do you have nuclear weapons? Can you physically move tectonic plates?

Yoruba peeps, forgive my spelling. I de try sha!

gendarmes from cameroun and boko haram are behind me, we will run you over in 5secs. infact boko haram "funmi ni coke bomb ati dynamite meji"
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Beaf: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
torkaka:

gendarmes from cameroun and boko haram are behind me, we will run you over in 5secs. infact boko haram "funmi ni coke bomb ati dynamite meji"

Ebi m pariwo! grin grin grin grin grin grin
What do you think hungry looking, k-legged boko harams and a couple of pot bellied gendarmes with two left legs can do against a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ninja like me?
I am an earth mover, a ballistic missile, an aircraft carrier... Dude, I am a one man lynch mob.

Desola, mo n ki e jo!
Kini big deal? cool
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by AndreUweh(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
This poster is not serious at all. How can you nominate Desola to lead the Yoruba nation. A woman Oba in Yorubaland is an abomination. Moreover, most insults Yorubas get here are as a result of her behaviour.
The nomination should include Jarus, Jason, Musiwa and Alh Harem.

My vote goes for Jarus.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
Beaf:

Ebi m pariwo! grin grin grin grin grin grin
What do you think hungry looking, k-legged boko harams and a couple of pot bellied gendarmes with two left legs can do against a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ninja like me?
I am an earth mover, a ballistic missile, an aircraft carrier... Dude, I am a one man lynch mob.

Desola, mo n ki e jo!
Kini big deal? cool

my friend ballistic missile ati air carrier kini big deal? se e ni juju? by the time i finish with you that obirin would be mine!
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Desola(f): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
Awon omo Igbo ti gbajoba o.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by jmaine: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
Interesting . . .why my man Alj Harem no dey there . .a whole Awori man . . .
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ikeyman00(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2012
@@@@

this thread stink lipsrsealed
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by deshclones(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2012
Jarus: Why is Aare Musiwa's name not there? None of the nominees is as passionate about Oodua nation as Aare Mapomeji.

dude is a talkative..too bad the people he defends don't value his constant rantings...to bad wink wink
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by deshclones(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
chino11:

Why can't be happy with yourself at least for once. You cut an image of a man full of bitterness and frustration. And you tend to blame your woes on anything Igbo. What does your silly clownish oba of NL got to do with the Igbos. I hope you noticed that everybody on NL mostly Igbos has deliberately avoided your dark minded self.

When mosquito bite you in your rubbish Yoruba backward SW, you blame it on the Igbo. Why not focus on the topic and leave Igbos out of your gibberish and nonsensical and incoherent comments.

knockout.....you are mouthed bro.... wink wink
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by LogicMind: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
simple internet election Yoruba no fit organise.

long live eze igbo wuru wuru only truth one of nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Enugu And Owere Which More Beautiful. / Activists Arrested During Okada-Riders Protest / Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.