Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! (7042 Views)

Poll: Choose your Yoruba leader on Nairaland

Negro_ntns: 15% (16 votes)
Katsumoto: 28% (30 votes)
Ekt_bear: 11% (12 votes)
Dayokanu: 36% (38 votes)
Eko_ile: 7% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials / To Those That Say Yorubas Only Vote Their Own / Eg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ak47mann(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
Logic Mind: simple internet election Yoruba no fit organise.

long live eze igbo wuru wuru only truth one of nairaland.
see the difference grin
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by bittyend(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
Why are Igbos are this thread? undecided

My ANBBS medication for you guys is still available. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by AndreUweh(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
No need for election. They should just give it to Jarus. Others are trouble makers and will lead Yorubas to war.
Jarus, any time any day.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Desola(f): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
bittyend: Why are Igbos are this thread? undecided

you shouldn't be here either. Yoruba wanna be.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by nduchucks: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
bittyend: Why are Igbos are this thread? undecided

What you fail to understand is that these two tribes love each other to death! What you see here are film tricks, neither one of these tribes can survive without the other, though both is in denial about it. Gba be!

People like Onlytruthlies, for example, will end up in an assylum the day Bereebes and mencin dodo <== (people wey dey eat okete) stop coming here. smiley
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by egift(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
While I think this thread should be modified to be a nomination one for the candidates, I am glad "Bluetooth" have nothing to do with your list.

But the "Google-Mappito" deserves nomination (or are you afraid his 50+ accounts will put him on the front?). All the same, Dayo all the way.

Am glad your "Egbe" and my Eze will have a heart-to-heart discussion on how to ground the rampant tribal nuisance that liter this forum.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by bittyend(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
***Town crier steps in

Can all the elders of the WAZOBIA tribes (minor tribes are negligible grin) convey here for a peace meeting? - we need to start a cease fire. grin

***Town crier steps out
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by bittyend(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
Desola:

you shouldn't be here either. Yoruba wanna be.

So, Ijebu is not Yoruba anymore, nah?

Maybe, we'll declare the Ijebu Republic and take our lands in Lagos and our Itsekiri brothers with us. lipsrsealed wink
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ikeyman00(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
@@@@

biko may na tell me when owambe part begins

star beer will do for me

cool cool cool
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Dede1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
This list of candidates for the leadership of Egbe Omo Oodua on NL is null and void without Aare Ona Kakanfo, Omo Agbalagba, the shon of the shoil Becomepoor aka Musiwa. The omission of the name to the only shon of Oodua who resides in Canada is a culpable insult if not quickly remedied could lead to reincarnation of Operation Wate.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by lagcity(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
I nominate Musiwa. His mapping technology will help us find more oil and gold in Yorubaland grin
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by PointB: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Will be keeping an eye on this one, to see who Yoruba will elect to cyber-lead them. I think Jarus will do just fine, he doesn't talk much and he is cool headed. Ekt_bear is very calculating and more strategic in his approaches, even though he could be very sly at times.

Dayokanu or Dayo-oponu will be a strange figure to consider for this strategic duty; he is incapable of laying a straw across a spill let alone building a bridge across the Niger. Eko Ile is a joke. Whoever put his name there has done a great disservice to the children of Odua, I think you should strike him out.

The million naira question is - how about Gbawe?

Finally, why do you need 11 month to conduct cyber election? Is that a loophole to allow for rigging? lol grin grin grin grin Na wa oo
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ektbear: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
I understand that this isn't particularly serious. However, I personally think that I'm:

a) too young
b) not versed enough in Yoruba language and culture

for any sort of leadership role like this.

Moreover, it doesn't quite match my temperament..I prefer being free to say what I want without inhibition rather than play politics.

I've always viewed myself better suited for a behind-the-scenes, strategic sort of role rather than the actual visible leader.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ACM10: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
he he he
Yorubas and copy copy. We are glad to be the trailblaizer; you follows. But pls do acknowledge us. LMAO
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ACM10: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
afam4eva: Why shortlist candidates when the primaries have not been done. This one na Tinubu style oo.
GBAM!
Yorubas lacks internal democracy.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ACM10: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
ndu_chucks: Ẹ n lẹ o,se daadaa ni ẹ wa? Ma a pa ro oruko mi, ndu_chucks, si “Atanda” abi “Olorukọọba” so that eyin pipu ma dibo fun mi.

Awon ọlọtè ti e list si first post o gbo Yoruba papa. O da aarọ o. smiley
Stop making mockery of yourself. Which keyboard comes with punctuation marks? It's hightime you and Alj_harem gives some acknowledgement to google interpreter
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by bittyend(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
ekt_bear: I understand that this isn't particularly serious. However, I personally think that I'm:

a) too young

Moreover, it doesn't quite match my temperament..I prefer being free to say what I want without inhibition rather than play politics.

I've always viewed myself better suited for a behind-the-scenes, strategic sort of role rather than the actual visible leader.

How old are you?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by BlackBaron: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
What's the obsession with online titles?

Armchair Eze's, armchair Oba's undecided
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by nduchucks: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2012
ACM10:
Stop making mockery of yourself. Which keyboard comes with punctuation marks? It's hightime you and Alj_harem gives some acknowledgement to google interpreter

Some of you ignorant dullards have been damaged by the western world to the point that you feel inferior in every way and do not believe that anything good can ever come out of your home land. To make things worse, you people are too lazy to enlighten yourselves.

As far as you are concerned, google is responsible of the African punctuation in my post. Well, be informed that a multilingual keyboard, called KONYIN, was designed by a Nigerian and is in the market today, even in the USA. Olodo, read about the keyboard [url=http://www.konyin.com/products/NIG/KONYIN%20Catalog%20Nigeria%201.pdf]here,[/url] and here,

In your sorry case, here is a site where you can buy a refurbished keyboard

Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by jmaine: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2012
afam4eva: Why shortlist candidates when the primaries have not been done. This one na Tinubu style oo.

ACM10:
GBAM!
Yorubas lacks internal democracy.

Una don come again
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2012
Now this is just embarrassing.

The poster is prolly one lazy trigger happy okoro bushrat using Yoruba handle.

PS: If I should see a message from one armchair oba, that's the day you lose your crown. Hopefully you realize that your kingship is self proclaimed.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Ejine(m): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2012
Copy-copy grin grin
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Ejine(m): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2012
The Legendary Musiwa kills every single nominee on that list. . . But then again, that's something we already know.

And why was there no primary election round anyway? Weird.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by aljharem(m): 2:04am On Apr 06, 2012
jmaine:

Una don come again

Oga Jmaine, you no contest ? grin grin Make Ekiti paropo enter contest na /
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by aljharem(m): 2:04am On Apr 06, 2012
ACM10:

LOL google interpreter for where ?

What website is that that converts English to yoruba ?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 06, 2012
ekt_bear: I understand that this isn't particularly serious. However, I personally think that I'm:

a) too young

spoken like a true engineer wink
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ak47mann(m): 3:31am On Apr 06, 2012
musiwa is the only yoruba leader that can help his people out of these mess vote for him cool cool
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Beaf: 4:26am On Apr 06, 2012
[size=18pt]Isn't it a miracle how dayokanu's votes suddenly shot up from 0 to 23?
katsumoto was leading for such a long time, then within the space of a few minutes... Gboa! The "dayokanu's" started voting!
I take that as proof that he has at least 23 id's.[/size] cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Ufeolorun(m): 4:36am On Apr 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Now this is just embarrassing.

The poster is prolly one lazy trigger happy okoro bushrat using Yoruba handle.

PS: If I should see a message from one armchair oba, that's the day you lose your crown. Hopefully you realize that your kingship is self proclaimed.
Lol!
Ogberi fe Joye cheesy

@Arole,
Create a website if you are really serious, and why do you need an Oba gan sef?spice up the shenanigans here?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Desola(f): 4:53am On Apr 06, 2012
Can some epople read? How did electing a leader now equate an Oba?

Moreover, are people actually taking this seriously?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by OneNaira6: 5:03am On Apr 06, 2012
Desola: Can some epople read? How did electing a leader now equate an Oba?

Moreover, are people actually taking this seriously?

I wonder ooo!!!

This is suppose to be fun people, abeg if una go copy, learn that the first one you copied was for fun thus this one should also be for fun.
Don't take it so seriously.

1 Like

Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by OneNaira6: 5:04am On Apr 06, 2012
I scream ABOMINATION!!!

How dare una exclude Musiwa. He's the only person on here who has the balls to be Egbe Omo Odua of NL.

MUSIWA for 2012!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CEO of Mosilo Group, Moses Siasia condoles With Gov Dickson over Mother's death / NASS Leadership: We Will Not Allow What Happened In 2015 To Repeat Itself - FG / Lovely Picture Of A Polish Woman That Married An Imo State Man And Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.