Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! (7039 Views)

Poll: Choose your Yoruba leader on Nairaland

Negro_ntns: 15% (16 votes)
Katsumoto: 28% (30 votes)
Ekt_bear: 11% (12 votes)
Dayokanu: 36% (38 votes)
Eko_ile: 7% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials / To Those That Say Yorubas Only Vote Their Own / Eg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by OneNaira6: 5:05am On Apr 06, 2012
Desola:

you shouldn't be here either. Yoruba wanna be.

don't mind him. He think he's slick thinking he's deceiving anybody.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by BlackPikiN(m): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2012
The list is sacrilegious, lubricious, sardonic, and a shadow of true and open democracy in the 21st century.

Where the hell is [size=20pt]Aare Musiwa[/size]'s name on the list.

[size=20pt]Musiwa[/size] is the only man in the whole of the SW that have Tinubu to order!

I, therefore sh/it on this thread!
Null and void!
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by chino11(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2012
I highly recommend and endorse Ekt_bear, he is about the most liberal yorobaman on NL. The likes of Eko ilo should be disenfranchised for psychiatric reasons. cool
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by strangerf: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2012
chino11: I highly recommend and endorse Ekt_bear, he is about the most liberal yorobaman on NL. The likes of Eko ilo should be disenfranchised for psychiatric reasons. cool

Liberal or g/a/y/?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by strangerf: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2012
Beaf: [size=18pt]Isn't it a miracle how dayokanu's votes suddenly shot up from 0 to 23?
katsumoto was leading for such a long time, then within the space of a few minutes... Gboa! The "dayokanu's" started voting!
I take that as proof that he has at least 23 id's.[/size] cool

Get a JOB! Dayokanu has nothing to do with it. A lot of people admire DK's courage and leadership on this forum, and they will come out to support him whenever it calls for it.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Onlytruth(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2012
I voted for Negro_ntns cool
He is the only one on that list intelligent, informed and rounded enough to represent Yoruba properly on this forum.
He has his faults, but he is the only one who has demonstrated an ability to reform and recreate himself as he goes on here. He is also a potential bridge builder.
Others are either too aloof (Ekt_bear), or too stoopid (Eko-ole), or too set in revisionism, smooth hate and dishonesty (Katsumoto), or too moronic, goofy and idiotic (dayogoat). cool
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ifyalways(f): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2012
Chief Negro!

Dayo don do ojoro . . . Or he got his concubines and gaay partners vote for him. Lolz
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Desola(f): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2012
I thought that the thread title clearly stated that this is for Yorubas only?

What then are okoros doing here?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by nduchucks: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2012
The existing poll should be removed and a new one started after all the nominees have been added. The OP is no Tinubu.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by jmaine: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2012
strangerf:

Get a JOB! Dayokanu has nothing to do with it. A lot of people admire DK's courage and [size=18pt]leadership[/size]on this forum, and they will come out to support him whenever it calls for it.

Jeeeeez . . . Did you just say leadership . . .
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by jmaine: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2012
alj harem:

Oga Jmaine, you no contest ? grin grin Make Ekiti paropo enter contest na /

My bros . . . me like my freedom to misbehave wella . . .So am good
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ACM10: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2012
Where is OLULAFRED?! He's the only Yoruba poster that can disagree with you without resorting to the use of demeaning language. He's always calm, composed and expresses his opinion with respect.
I'm yet to be convinced on why Dayokanu and lunatic Eko ile should be there. They shouldn't be mentioned at all.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ACM10: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2012
jmaine:

Jeeeeez . . . Did you just say leadership . . .

lol
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by chosen04(f): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
ACM10: Where is OLULAFRED?! He's the only Yoruba poster that can disagree with you without resorting to the use of demeaning language. He's always calm, composed and expresses his opinion with respect.
I'm yet to be convinced on why Dayokanu and lunatic Eko ile should be there. They shouldn't be mentioned at all.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by ikeyman00(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
@@@@

all the nominees got the tribalistic DNA gene therefore this thread shoould be taken down

sad
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
BlackBaron: What's the obsession with online titles?

Armchair Eze's, armchair Oba's undecided

Case of having too much time on the hands... grin
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by manchy7531: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
when are we going to have the sultan of NL?
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by jmaine: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
manchy7531: when are we going to have the sultan of NL?

Ndu Chucks would go unopposed
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by franktolk(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
NO MUSIWA , NO VOTE !
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

all the nominees got the tribalistic DNA gene therefore this thread shoould be taken down

sad
you are wrong.these nominees are very much representative of the people they want to lead.a bigoted,insultive,hypocritic people deserve such leaders like eko ile and co.Not any different from tifnubu,agberosola and others in ACN.

1 Like

Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by EkoIle1: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
BTW, Yoruba leaders are kakanfo, jajunmolu, Asiwaju and all that. They are fighters and warriors with strength and energy to take the war to the enemy, not the recluse and mild folks that I don't even see in the trenches on NL.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by solomon111(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
bittyend: ***Town crier steps in

Can all the elders of the WAZOBIA tribes (minor tribes are negligible grin) convey here for a peace meeting? - we need to start a cease fire. grin

***Town crier steps out
What do you mean 'Minor',tribes negligible,'YOU PARASITE'.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by yarodin: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
I hope Yoruba contestants no go send assassins to waste each other so that they can win. Yoruba manu politics are always dangerous whether for real or play play.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Yeske2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
No nomination? No Musiwa no vote. This is no democracy.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by adamaw2tuf: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
ONLY THE YORIBAWA WITH NOT LESS THAN 17OO USERNAMES HERE CAN WIN SORRY OUT RIGG THE OPPONENT.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by lateef4me(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
I nominate Gbawe
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by LogicMind: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
ekt_bear: I understand that this isn't particularly serious. However, I personally think that I'm:

a) too young
b) not versed enough in Yoruba language and culture

for any sort of leadership role like this.

Moreover, it doesn't quite match my temperament..I prefer being free to say what I want without inhibition rather than play politics.

I've always viewed myself better suited for a behind-the-scenes, strategic sort of role rather than the actual visible leader.

Ekt bear has taken his own bribe and withdrawn. wise man.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by LogicMind: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
dayokanu, a fulani sounding name is winning the Yoruba leadership contest. slave mentality follow them reach nl.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
Logic Mind: dayokanu, a fulani sounding name is winning the Yoruba leadership contest. slave mentality follow them reach nl.

Dayo is a Yoruba name and Kanu is an Igbo name. Just saying.
Re: Please Vote To Choose The Leaders Of Egbe Omo Odua On NL - Yorubas Only! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
Logic Mind: dayokanu, a fulani sounding name is winning the Yoruba leadership contest. slave mentality follow them reach nl.

[size=28pt]LMAO!!! Oh Gosh!!! lwkmd for here. You just sounded like one ediot wey escape him village circus. grin grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Activists Arrested During Okada-Riders Protest / Ayo Fayose Fights His Wife For Predicting His 2nd Impeachment / NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.