Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. (2131 Views)

REF -I Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend -lets Hookup ( WIFE FOUND ) / I Live In The U.s And Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend / Wanting To Get Help, But Not Being Able To Ask For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2012
KINGwax: i knw. I was being a jerk there. I'm apologizing to mynd there. U see, mynd is an imaginable friend, but a friend i love to attack, like s_killz. I'm not askin him to knw dt, cos i think i'm choosin my friends.
Like i said, i'm apologizin to mynd, i was too foolish there.
By d way, thanks bee. You are a name's sake with my son. I named him bukky cos i want him to be flirt jes like me..lol
but he disappoints me, wanted to be pastor. So he said he wanna be james.
Once again, i pray for d OP to have a breakthrough, i knw how he's feeling.
I did not take any offence in that dude. It was just banter and I get it
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by KINGwax(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I tried understanding what your problem is with that but I can't. Its my choice and I said/typed that I won't be disturbed about it.

Same thing goes for marrying an older lady or someone with a kid. That's just who and what I am. Can't change that
mynd, u can't undstnd my problem cos i might not even av one. You have a wild imagination.
But abt u not gettin disturbed abt it is as selfish and naive as being hypocritical. What u failed to undstnd is dt your wife will drag u into the depression and you'll be forced without choice. One will be tellin others dt, 'i told her not to worry but she won't. She worries abt me, worries abt my people, worries abt hers too'!
And hey, not givin a fucck with all that won't make a gentleman as acclaimed by ur fan. Infact, you'll be more worried than the aggrieved.
Like i've retracted, i won't wish u find yourself there. It's d wrongest journey to embark on, a wrong wish to pray for
Re: My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. by Mynd44: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2012
KINGwax: mynd, u can't undstnd my problem cos i might not even av one. You have a wild imagination.
But abt u not gettin disturbed abt it is as selfish and naive as being hypocritical. What u failed to undstnd is dt your wife will drag u into the depression and you'll be forced without choice. One will be tellin others dt, 'i told her not to worry but she won't. She worries abt me, worries abt my people, worries abt hers too'!
And hey, not givin a fucck with all that won't make a gentleman as acclaimed by ur fan. Infact, you'll be more worried than the aggrieved.
Like i've retracted, i won't wish u find yourself there. It's d wrongest journey to embark on, a wrong wish to pray for
And what make you think my wife won't feel the same way as me? That's why I would always say a person's personality is one of the most important things in compatibility. When I get married, it will be to someone who thinks along the path which I also think or else the marriage will be doomed from the start.
So you see friend, if my wife ain't bothered about it and I ain't, where will the depression come from? My mum shares the same view as me and she even canvasses for people to adopt. My dad is dead and so his views on the subject is limited so please tell me what could cause me to change my view?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! / I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart / What Can Make You Hit A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.