Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! (5319 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2012
This is d most s.tupid poster i have ever seen. Why did u delete ur story? Are u scared or what? Omo u aint a man o. Na u be d real toddler here. Akuya oshi.. Anywhere anybody sees ur thread, no one will post. Mumu raise to power 4
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: I insist that the man dating or about to date u is a foolish man! simple! u are supposed to be a standard measurement for female idiots in Nigeria! you are a big shame to Nigerian-womenhood, and pls do go for deliverance else u will end up like your miserable old-mama-youngy aunts. you are only wasting your time and talent on NL, get a life, and stop daydreaming, no more space for lazzy unkempt, jobless, unmarriageable, miserable, irresponsible, good-for-nothing girls like u in Nigeria. Guys will only use girls like u to strengthen their virile and dump u like a poo....becos u do not deserve to be stayed with for even a second...as soon as a guy finishes bonking u, he should just pay u off & bid u goodbye idiot! girls like u end up graduating with third class, even after sorting all the lecturers with your smelly thing...girls like u copy from guys yet u cannot copy well, and u still end up with D and still go for sorting and still won't succeed. girls like u are only good as a sextoy, only needed when randy and thrown away in good times. u are a big mistake to womanhood. in 3 years from now, watch how miserable your life will be if u don't sit down and have a rethink on the useless lifestyle u have chosen. guys here despise u like poo if u don't know, know it now. u better get out of NL and get yourself a life esle u will end up a street beggar! annoying imp in a feminine face!

And pls stop identifying yourself as an Ibo girls so people won't think all Ibo girls are as naive, dumb, useless and unreasonable as u are imp! @imp-freecocoa, read what real ladies wrote here and see how uselessay u are...read what the real ladies wrote, those are ladies, so better go and lay your life misery on the cross of calvary today so the jewish people can nail it together with jesus for u to be free idiot! i cannot wait to see your miserable life in years to come....u disgusting stinking bitch!
cheesy grin tongue,My oh my i really peed in your tea and its fun to see you cry like a whipped punny,imagine the hediot,you are literally weeping right now.

Its funny how you call me unintelligent,dumb and what not when you are actually the personified version of all those,now take a look at what you wrote, check out mine and please tell me who is likely to be the copier in an examination or anything at that cheesy,smh,dude you can't even spell correctly or write in a comprehensible pattern.cheesy

The guys here despise me?o now i'm cryingundecided,listen bozo the guys here are non existent to me so i don't see how that affects my life,if only you know how many requests i have from those same guys waiting to be friends with me on NL tongue but i no even send them.

I've told you before,yes i'm jobless i agree but you that is very jobful how come you are here disgracing yourself?is it not a case of pot calling kettle black?grin,Mr man you are simply a fine f00l,better go and wash the plates in your mummy's kitchen before they disown you.grin
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2012
OMG see insults everywhere. embarassed embarassed
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2012
@imp-freecocoa, now I see....went through your previous threads, and saw where u told your miserable life story, i am sorry I am not the cause of your miserable life situation, blame it on your idiotic father okay? now I also see why u see everyone as a liar: u confessed in a thread how u are a xex slave to your dad, and needed help, then u went to another thread where u wanted to know why useless girls like u taste so bitter when xexed, to confess stupidly that u are a virgin, honestly, u are a confused ANIMAL! Soon u will carry an unwanted pregnancy, to continue another lineage of senseless beings like u. Imp, don't focus on your education, keep wasting your study-time on the internet looking FOR diamonds to mine. only POOR foolish guys & girls like u will send u request, especially those that know that u are a cheap crap they can bonking for free, so don't blame them for sending a cheap ASHEWO a request to bonking her and run! Remember, you are being trained by a stranger, fool, pls don't let that man's investment to become a waste, else u will regret ur useless miserable life. LEAVE NL ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES IDIOT! YOU AND YOUR FELLOW USELESS STUDENTS LOOKING FOR SUGARDADDIES ONLINE, U CHOSE THE WRONG PLATFORM- NL....CHANGE UR PLATFORM ASHEWO!!
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by KevinII(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks: OMG see insults everywhere. embarassed embarassed
goldieluks why are you still missing from my bedroom?
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: @imp-freecocoa, now I see....went through your previous threads, and saw where u told your miserable life story, i am sorry I am not the cause of your miserable life situation, blame it on your idiotic father okay? now I also see why u see everyone as a liar: u confessed in a thread how u are a shex slave to your dad, and needed help, then u went to another thread where u wanted to know why useless girls like u taste so bitter when bein shexed, to confess stupidly that u are a virgin, honestly, u are a confused IDIOT! Soon u will carry an unwanted pregnancy, don't focus on your education, remember, you are being trained by a stranger, don't let his investment be a waste, LEAVE NL ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOURS STUDIES IDIOT! YOU AND YOUR FELLOW USELESS STUDENTS LOOKING FOR SUGARDADDIES ONLINE, U CHOSE THE WRONG PLATFORM- NL....CHANGE UR PLATFORM ASHEWO!!

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2012
Kevin_II:
goldieluks why are you still missing from my bedroom?

missing how? angry angry
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by KevinII(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: @imp-freecocoa, now I see....went through your previous threads, and saw where u told your miserable life story, i am sorry I am not the cause of your miserable life situation, blame it on your idiotic father okay? now I also see why u see everyone as a liar: u confessed in a thread how u are a shex slave to your dad, and needed help, then u went to another thread where u wanted to know why useless girls like u taste so bitter when bein shexed, to confess stupidly that u are a virgin, honestly, u are a confused IDIOT! Soon u will carry an unwanted pregnancy, don't focus on your education, remember, you are being trained by a stranger, don't let his investment be a waste, LEAVE NL ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOURS STUDIES IDIOT! YOU AND YOUR FELLOW USELESS STUDENTS LOOKING FOR SUGARDADDIES ONLINE, U CHOSE THE WRONG PLATFORM- NL....CHANGE UR PLATFORM ASHEWO!!
if you have any sense in that your old head you will stop insulting people's fathers and mothers you gay donkey. ode
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: unscrupulous child of an unwanted pregnancy that ought to have been aborted! your mother will forever regret keeping your pregnancy!
is yours not regretting already?cheesy,i mean they threatened to disown you remember?tongue,believe me my folks will never tell me such no matter what,yes that's how much they love and value me but you even as an old papa still get threats to be cut off from your parents,that shows you are simply a whimp who has no value whatsover,fuccking loser.undecided
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by neyostica: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Lmaoooooo
Omo buruku, y u dey add petrol for fire
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2012
neyostica:
Lmaoooooo
Omo buruku, y u dey add petrol for fire
grin embarassed shocked
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by KevinII(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

missing how? angry angry
I told you to come let me show you something you are doing shakara for me. girls are plenty for town o
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2012
Kevin_II:
I told you to come let me show you something you are doing shakara for me. girls are plenty for town o

Hit the town then, i will lend you T.fare don't worry.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by KevinII(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hit the town then, i will lend you T.fare don't worry.
mschew
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2012
Kevin_II:
mschew
undecided
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin,chei laugh don scatter my baff up,muhehehehehe buhahahha grin grin grin,OMG what a m0r0n.

Kai You are so stuppid that the word should be added to your names,so in your mind now you have dirt on cocoa o,wait abeg let me laugh againgrin grin grin chei this is just too hilarious,you see why i call you a f00l?I can't believe you are this dumb,omo this one shock me shocked shocked shocked.

My dear I've been on NL long enough to know the kinda things to write about myself on here,a dunce like you read the title of a thread and concluded that's my life history,what a foolish man you are tongue,chai you deserve to be in a zoo i swear cos your brain is just too slow for a human being,tufiakwa,i feel like i can contact dumbness replying you,your own mumuism is outta this world,olorun maje.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2012
Imagine ten kobo ASHEWO that wants to take the place of a woman that housed her; a woman who showered an UNGRATEFUL INGRATE with love, and only u for u to pay her back with evil, dont worry ur evil will catch up with u soon! Imagine RAT coming here to rock shoulder with a don? gosh.....I blame u not...a little rat bonking her father's friend...without fear? u are a disgrace...better go and dig a sweet 6ft for the crime u committed....from daddy's xex slave to virgin...ANIMALISTIC slowpoke!! Girsl like u are used for fun back then in school. u bonk them and move on....UNSCRUPULOUS THING! YOU STINK!! KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE THIS WAY AND WATCH OUT AFTER THREE YEARS FROM NOW, WAIT AND SEE FOOL!

okay I just read where u said u are a hairdresser, no wonder, female hairdressers in Nigeria are often ASHEWOS!! JEEZ!! Lolzz.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2012
Killz.:
Cow and Donkey story. . .

Jobfront, you have made up another nonsense to get people talking, right? They gave you a mandate and they just called you last night, without prior notice, and expect you to manufacture a girl from thin air? So, last night was when you called friends, and they started suggesting to you in the night? This is 8:00am, so your friends did not sleep? And since last night, you've been calling your dad, and his calls now irritate you? Since last night? And he wants to disown you? Like seriously, What's this nonsense? What manner of bullshit is this? Which parent disowns a son over refusal to marry? When will you learn how to tell lies right?

Tell this bullshit story, faker than Nicki Minaj's Arse to the Kids of the romance section. Let them learn from your tales by moonlight. . . Nonsense
Finishing.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: Imagine ten kobo ASHEWO that wants to take the place of a woman that housed her, showered with love, coming here to rock shoulder with a don? gosh.....I blame u not...a little rat bonking her father's friend...without fear? u are a disgrace...better go and dig a sweet 6ft for the crime u committed....from daddy's xex slave to virgin...ANIMALISTIC slowpoke!! Girsl like u are used for fun back then in school. u bonk them and move on....UNSCRUPULOUS THING! YOU STINK!! KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE THIS WAY AND WATCH OUT AFTER THREE YEARS FROM NOW, WAIT AND SEE FOOL!

Huge allegations,hmm.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2012
freecocoa: Yes we agree we are jobless kids that's why we are here,oya what is a jobful grandpa like yourself looking for here?leave us to enjoy our childhood na.angry
Good point.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: Imagine ten kobo ASHEWO that wants to take the place of a woman that housed her, showered with love, coming here to rock shoulder with a don? gosh.....I blame u not...a little rat bonking her father's friend...without fear? u are a disgrace...better go and dig a sweet 6ft for the crime u committed....from daddy's xex slave to virgin...ANIMALISTIC slowpoke!! Girsl like u are used for fun back then in school. u bonk them and move on....UNSCRUPULOUS THING! YOU STINK!! KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE THIS WAY AND WATCH OUT AFTER THREE YEARS FROM NOW, WAIT AND SEE FOOL!
grin grin grin kai i really got to you,you are indeed an emotional hediot like you said before,now i see why you can't get a lady to marry you tongue.

Stop embarrassing yourself further,if you had an iota of sense you'd know that a well known member of this platform like myself know how things are done here and therefore cannot be so stuppid like you to write such stories about myself,this just goes further to prove my point,you are a vagabond.grin
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: Imagine ten kobo ASHEWO that wants to take the place of a woman that housed her; a woman who showered an UNGRATEFUL INGRATE with love, and only u for u to pay her back with evil, dont worry ur evil will catch up with u soon! Imagine RAT coming here to rock shoulder with a don? gosh.....I blame u not...a little rat bonking her father's friend...without fear? u are a disgrace...better go and dig a sweet 6ft for the crime u committed....from daddy's xex slave to virgin...ANIMALISTIC slowpoke!! Girsl like u are used for fun back then in school. u bonk them and move on....UNSCRUPULOUS THING! YOU STINK!! KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE THIS WAY AND WATCH OUT AFTER THREE YEARS FROM NOW, WAIT AND SEE FOOL!

okay I just read where u said u are a hairdresser, no wonder, female hairdressers in Nigeria are often ASHEWOS!! JEEZ!! Lolzz.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Huge allegations,hmm.
what are you jumping up and down for?mscheew like that's something to give a 2nd glance.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by KevinII(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2012
freecocoa: what are you jumping up and down for?mscheew like that's something to give a 2nd glance.
freecocoa marry me and you will not be a hairdresser no more i swaer
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2012
You yourself know that u worth nothing but a condom pack! and if u don't change for good, guys will keep bonking u for no value. on a more serious note, u are a disgrace to Nigerian women on NL. you are senseless, don't know how to handle public topics, in fact, must u comment on every thread? can't u learn to read and pass? u want to make yourself popular on NL by being senseless? by attacking people that can feed your entire community? instead of poverty ridden jobless girls like u to be thankful to Seun and NL for giving u imps an opportunity to be interacting with men that u wouldn't have ever had the chance to talk to, you are here misusing the opportunity becos a FOOL must always be a FOOL! you waste so much of your time on NL, don't u know that reasonable and marriageable ladies with integrity don't jump around the internet like U fool? becos they know their worth, so they only read useful articles and move on, but jobless animals like u must want to show that u exist, creating nuisance all angles; here and there when u cannot even pass a semester exam without a male assistance...you are a big shame to all Nigerian females. better change before your LIFE becomes more miserable than it is now! If I decide not to marry, whats your own there? becos u want a man u will be feeding on his flesh like a parasite, FOOL! BETTER LOOK FOR POOR FOOLS LIKE U IN YOUR SMALL HAMLET TO GROW WITH & STOP DAYDREAMING IMP!

2 Likes

Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2012
freecocoa: what are you jumping up and down for?mscheew like that's something to give a 2nd glance.

Face front jor!
angry
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2012
Kevin_II:
freecocoa marry me and you will not be a hairdresser no more i swaer
I'm no hairdresser sweery,besides my hubby is somewhere on NL,don't let him catch you wink.
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Face front jor!
angry
oldie mama don't ginger my swag today o.undecided
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Goldieluks: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2012
freecocoa: oldie mama don't ginger my swag today o.undecided

Fight your fight please. #eating my popcorn#.
grin grin
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Huge allegations,hmm.
i can see you're itching to get involved
Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2012
cugresources: You yourself know that u worth nothing but a condom pack! and if u don't change for good, guys will keep bonking u for no value. on a more serious note, u are a disgrace to Nigerian women on NL. you are senseless, don't know how to handle public topics, in fact, must u comment on every thread? can't u learn to read and pass? u want to make yourself popular on NL by being senseless? by attacking people that can feed your entire community? instead of poverty ridden jobless girls like u to be thankful to Seun and NL for giving u imps an opportunity to be interacting with men that u wouldn't have ever had the chance to talk to, you are here misusing the opportunity becos a FOOL must always be a FOOL! you waste so much of your time on NL, don't u reasonable and marriageable ladies don't jump around the internet cos they know their worth. they only read useful articles and move on, but jobless animals like u must want to show that u exist, creating nuisance all angles; here and there when u cannot even pass a semester exam with a male assistance...you are a big shame to all Nigerian females. better change before your LIFE turns more miserable than it is now! If I decide not to marry, whats your own there? becos u want a man u will be feeding on his flesh like a parasite, FOOL! BETTER LOOK FOR POOR FOOLS LIKE U IN YOUR SMALL HAMLET TO GROW WITH & STOP DAYDREAMING IMP!
Everything you wrote here amounts to trash tongue,yes i'm always on NL,i just wonder how you that is never here gets to know everything happening here? Pathetic hypocrite,you obviously lack sense hence all you type ends up as contradictory as can be,for real you too stuppid to be true.

1 Like

Re: NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Fight your fight please. #eating my popcorn#.
grin grin
Better just siddon for corner dey look cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? / My First Time On Ankara (photos) / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.