Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (6678 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? / Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by KateSpade(f): 9:02pm On May 16, 2012
No. because u said in the hopes of being reunited meaning that there is no definite plan to. Taking a break is just a lame way of breaking up without actually saying it. If you do end up getting back together with the person, thats great but taking a break = single.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 16, 2012
y me: Yes it is classified as cheating
spending sometime apart does not at any point means you are no longer in a relationship
because you two still have it in mind that you are dating

me spending sometime apart from my partner for soul searching and him going out there to fark another is highly disrespectful

you having that thought at that moment both partners are thriving to pull the relationship together paints a perfect picture 'THAT RELATIONSHIP IS GOING NOWHERE'

I agree. Taking a break doesn't always mean break up. Sometimes ppl genuinely need space and have no desires to be with anyone but the other person. There are issues that words alone cannot correct. Taking a breather and using that time to reflect makes (mature people) realize what and how they went wrong. Then they fix it.

Of course you'll have the nutless nitwits who will use this concept to "ease away" or use as an excuse to frigg around but keep you as a 'fall back' man/woman but it's up to you as an individual to make sense out of nonsense. If 1+1 don't equal 2 then...you should move on. It's tricky this thing called 'life'...
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL hell no.
I am just saying breaks suck. wink

Be honest, no one is listening. Just between you and I cheesy
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by udemzyudex(m): 6:45am On May 17, 2012
this is real bullshit.........what de hell is brk....its either u're in a relationship or u're out..if u think d both of u are tired of it...den get out of it.....asap
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 17, 2012
If you are tired of the relationship, then leave, there is nothing like "break", you are either in or out.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by LordReed(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2012
This is one of the reasons I hate the idea of a break. We are in or out nothing in between. Breaks are too open to interpretation.

If you feel you want to be with someone else make it a clean break with no unresolved issues abeg!
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by KateSpade(f): 2:09pm On May 17, 2012
Floxyluv: If you are tired of the relationship, then leave, there is nothing like "break", you are either in or out.

exactly
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by wiscul4: 6:22pm On May 17, 2012
cheat = cheat = cheat= this is never ending.......
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 18, 2012
udemzy_udex: this is real bullshit.........what de hell is brk....its either u're in a relationship or u're out..if u think d both of u are tired of it...den get out of it.....asap

Take a deep breath! Ok calm down. We ain't together anymore
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 1:03am On May 18, 2012
LOL @ ppl getting angry @ the topic.

to each his own. smiley
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2012
REALITY101: Taking a break" means splitting up with the hopes of reuniting should both parties be inclined to do so in the near or far-off future. The romantic relationship would be thought to resume once both parties enjoy some time apart to soul search and to find themselves without the burden of a relationship. It's all about distance = perspective. Where that greater perspective leads the both of you is yet untold. In other words, it means you are single; at least temporarily.

Now my question is, how the heck is smushing some other chicks during this period classified as cheating?

Such a Logically Question u've got here Bro -- Guess frm a Perspective its sure NOT Cheating {Atleast we're On a Break n Cookies are allowed} cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 21, 2012
REALITY101:

Be honest, no one is listening. Just between you and I cheesy

oh shut up there. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? / My Whatsapp Chat With Her / People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.