Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

False Impression Of Men's Success, By Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Impression Of Men's Success, By Women. (1051 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / 9 Words Used By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Impression Of Men's Success, By Women. by Enwereji(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
'Behind every Successful Man there is a woman', this is a fallacy, I think.
Most women do not even want to identify with unsuccessful men, not until they make it. Then, a purported 'woman of favour' appears, to assume obvious Matriarchy. This is not a story but a real experience.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: False Impression Of Men's Success, By Women. by Seun(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
This is a gross generalization based on the behavior of one woman out of millions. It means almost nothing.
Re: False Impression Of Men's Success, By Women. by Enwereji(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2007
Generalization shocked I strongly do not think so. Maybe you are not experienced, What is it women want? Do you know the psychology of this question? They want, comfort, security, luxury, class, and love. All of this make-up the standard, which can not be met without success (money). Research conducted showed that, 60% of broken relationships is predicated on this "generalization".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Impression Of Men's Success, By Women. by snugle: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2007
the saying has been revised.BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS A WOMAN. AND BEHIND HER IS HIS WIFE!
Re: False Impression Of Men's Success, By Women. by Sangre: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Enwereji:
'Behind every Successful Man there is a woman', this is a fallacy, I think.
Most women do not even want to identify with unsuccessful men, not until they make it. Then, a purported 'woman of favour' appears, to assume obvious Matriarchy. This is not a story but a real experience.[color=#000099][/color]
very realistic been in that position more than once but i threw her out the window didnt let her stay a minute

(1) (Reply)

Me! My Luv Life / Gone back home / Question For The Guys: Have U Ever Been Used And Dumped B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.