Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her (1202 Views)

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her by grease: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hey,

I found this site to be a wonderful, i have read lots of threads and i see that i could ask my question here which i am hoping i will find reasonable answers

I met this lady on the internet some years we dated for a year and half before we got married but she did tell me about her medical history come to find out that she has a mental problem and she has to be taking pills for the rest of her life , The ways i see it is that this lady tricked me to marry her i ask her why didn't she tell me this before we got married; she said that she didn't to scare me away

Like i said she should have been upfront with me not lying about her medical conditions because the way i see it is that she tricked me into this marriage; i honestly will not marry her if i knew she had mental problem,

Guys please advice what do i do now, Put yourselves in my situation what would you do ?
Re: My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her by olanajim(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
this is really serious! it is one reason why we must always by on alert while dating. It is another reason why we must care to find out about background of our intending partner. when we take a man or woman home, our parents begins asking series of questions most times, we started defending our partners before the anqwers are given. We tried to paint pictures of a saint from the eden. We try to oppose any incriminating questions and in the end our parents let go.

Now after the wedding, we later realises that a lot had been hidden from out view. then regret set in. and then, trouble, turbulennce marriage.If you have had a court nmmarriage more trouble looms.

@poster,

what kind of marriage did you do? what is the level of her insanity? And what is her persent state?

Between 2004 and 2005, I lived with a couple who are very influencial and famous. In all the time, I never know anything about the family yet, i sleep with them and eat with them until I was about leaving. i later found out that the woman who had a chieftaincy title had a mental history. That last months I spent with them showed me something about love. love. but i would not be quick in anwering your question until I know more about the case. you cannpot leave her now. You have enjoyed her, she wasnt mad all the time you slept with her and gave her flowers. I believe this is a test for you. you have to brace it up. you have to do something. We need more information before we can give exact advice. no body with mind would ask you to leave her just like that.

i am really sorry, faith can stand by you, hold your peace and be patience, god will see you through if you have faith and courage.
Re: My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her by Seun(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2007
What's the big deal about your wife taking pills?
Don't you take Panadol when you have headache?
Don't you take Chloroquine when you have malaria?
As long as the pills work, I don't see what the problem is.
Re: My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her by Seun(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
By the way, I think you also have a mental problem. Otherwise, you wouldn't have posted this topic a second time.

(1)

Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik / Who's Afraid Of Being Single? / Requirements For Marrying A Foreigner By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.