Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Yearnin For A Man's Touch - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yearnin For A Man's Touch (25774 Views)

Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus. / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by mrking3(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
There's no point crying out loud! And you should stop dieing in silent! For one to remain a virgin at 28 in dis century! Its either she's physically challenged or she's a born again die hard christain. I've seen a girl with dis same problem. Infact, it got to a point she paid me 10k just to have sex with her! Which i did to save a life! If you're not ready to have sex now, get closer to God and be deeply commited! But if u cnt, get a guy to sex u coz u might even run mad if the urge is excess! Or better still, engage ur self in SELF SERVICING SINCE YOUR PASTOR SAYS IT'S NOT A SIN BEFORE GOD!
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by deko24: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
@meko....hi what ur passing thru is absolutely normal and has happened 2 every1 though dey won't admit but its all in the mind.....holla @ my mail.....we culd talk.....hopesanya@gmail.com
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by pendo89(f): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
logica:

OK, you are not an anal virgin eh? Anyway, sebi men will "pay for all they did" to you; why are you yearning for their touch again?

I now understand her pain.I only wish people could post the full story if they want answers.
Sexually abused,she kept off men now she's 28 all grown up and in need of one.
I see no probs with that.Shes normal.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by SkyRider1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
It is your thing.

You are an adult.

Wana Keep it?

Wana tear it?

It's your call.

Who wants a virgin anyway..,
I prefer an experienced, tested and trusted lady.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by jmoore(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
Sky Rider:

Who wants a virgin anyway..,
I prefer an experienced........

go and marry a prostitute, they are the pros

mr_king: get a guy to sex u coz u might even run mad if the urge is excess!

Poor intelligence & mentality. Which school did you go to?
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
Op... At 28 u never marry and u never f. uck... Y naa? Eh
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by MeGaStReEt: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
You've come this far. I pray God give you the wisdom to scale thru'

1 Like

Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
pendo89: But at 28 my honest advice seeing that you intend to marry,is try to get involved in a relationship.
Reason being it takes time to work one before you decide.
Be spiritually natural bcz if you fail to appreciate your natural side,you are gonna end up old,desperate and take anything in trouser that comes along.
And all this being to devoted in God talk doesn't really matter.No it doesn't and it doesn't please God either if you fail to do the right thing at the right time.
The hot feeling is normal and hormonal so accept it,love it but don't act on it yet.Control it be keeping busy cz it will pass after a day or two.

wait a sec,Do you consider yourself a virgin gift to ur future husband or as a partner?
Gifts are unwrapped and used.At times we forget about them till we see them again ie if they are durable.
But a partner is part and parcel of our lives.They are involved in everything we do and we value their input.
My lil advice is don't hold yourself too long because you are a 'gift'. you are almost 30 rem and still fighting nature.

U r so on point,honestly virginity isnt a gift any more dis day cos in d end d man wil stil bleep around behind u,so u beta hv ur moment now b4 u get married lol.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by omaojo1: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
@poster, you are one of the few I follow from the sidelines on this forum.

Is it after all you've been through, from school to writing CIBN, to job search until you got a good one that you want to make light of God's faithfulness?

God is about to open another chapter in ur life and the devil is stoping at nothing to frustrate it hence this urge. Hold on a while and you'll be glad u did. I pray for Grace.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by Kabai: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
Did she say she's a virgin?
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by mamaafrik(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
mimicue: Your matured enof to av a boyfriend so if you like the guy go out wiv him and make it clear to him howyour feeling now and what u want and dunno want if he loves u he will understand what ur going tru therefore wouldn't push it.. And as for you try to control urself if ur not ready and if u eventually go out wiv him don't do things dah will tempt u to do wah u will regret and I fink d minute problem is you need a man.. U need a boyfriend once u av one u will see dah u won't be yearnin for a manz touch again... And also pray for God to guide u in whateva u do... Good luck wiv dat
if u dnt undastand him fully dear dnt tel him how u feeloo...,cos he may bckstab u wit it.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by anonymus111(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:
this guy is a sensational award winning hediot! Best ignored.

u must talk no bi so? u no dey focus for school too little rat wetin u dey do amongst adults.go carry ya book abeg. u fit follow op way of 8 years away from nl....... does d story sound wise person wey make decision to stay off man for 8 years becuz of studies come dey halla now na we send am message.............. u sef reason am 8 years na exaggeration at final year she suppose resume men at least by dt time na to graduate. i talk true u call me hediot.u sef u be fulldoit, so becuz of flashdoit make i no say my mind again....................na u dem suppose ignore wetin small pikin like u sabi about women pass the hole wey u comot or u dey lick take get erection.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by member479760: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
get yaself artificial pen-s and follow the direction on the back of the package - I think you know wha i mean.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
dayokanu: Where is born2fuck

BORN2FUCK!!!!
WHAT AN ID..

I'VE ALSO BEEN WONDERING WHERE 190 IS..
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by uwemjack(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2012
My brother inlaw, on discovering that my sister was a virgin on their wedding night, brought a cow and other gifts (in this 21st century) to appreciate my parents. Eniola your man will appreciate and forever respect you for keeping urself, ignore all d haters in here! can i send in my application? lol
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by Cdspencer(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
Pls, someone shld tell me real meaning of a virgin. Is someone masturbating without popping d cherry still a virgin. Someone shld clear me cos ma ex think so
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
uwemjack: My brother inlaw, on discovering that my sister was a virgin on their wedding night, brought a cow and other gifts (in this 21st century) to appreciate my parents. Eniola your man will appreciate and forever respect you for keeping urself, ignore all d haters in here! can i send in my application? lol
Small crook lyk u
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
Go get a good Zap girl but a protected one. Don't let people hold you back from enjoying your life!
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by cenaboy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
[b][/b]Relationship is necesary nd If you can hold ur self upto 28yrs y can't u wait til ur wedin night.just engage ur self with possive peeps nd ur emotions wil be stable.nd pray dat u may fal into no temptation.VARGINITY PAYS.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by shawn5ng(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hello lady,
Honestly I appreciate your self decipline and your determination. I am a matured single guy searching for a woman like u. Pls can you give me an honour to meet you or have your contact. Mine is 08039192101. Pls let's see if we can work things out.
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by opabukun(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
omaojo1: @poster, you are one of the few I follow from the sidelines on this forum.

Is it after all you've been through, from school to writing CIBN, to job search until you got a good one that you want to make light of God's faithfulness?

God is about to open another chapter in ur life and the devil is stoping at nothing to frustrate it hence this urge. Hold on a while and you'll be glad u did. I pray for Grace.

Tanx bro. God Bless U real good. A word is enuff 4d wise. QED
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by blesdivine(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
Dear talk to God abt it....He is commited to helping you....Trust Him...am prayn for u
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by uwemjack(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

Small crook lyk u
?
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by phlame(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
tellwisdom: I wont advise you until you yansh me angry angry

grin
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by phlame(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
Kevin_II:
cowgirl come to my crib let me show you something. you will love it please leave the cow at the door. am waiting

lol... grin
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by cowgurl: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
[quote author=SOUTH SOUTH][/quote] Geez! Y r u heartless?
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by cowgurl: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
Op, pay no heed 2 posters writin stufs lik 'u ain't gonna get married 2 som dude who's gonna appreciate wat u'v gat goin on' n even if dat shit does happen, pls & pls do not get broken up e didn't, cos way bak wen u took dat decision 2 stay chaste til u got married, it wasn't abot som dude 2 b proud of u (not lik it won't b nice if e did dou), it was about YOU &GOD. So go ryt on n b proud gurl cos u stood by ur word. Funny ow 9ja guys nag abot d non existence of gud gurls n wen dy finally do see one, dy lash out on er 4 bein gud, smh!
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by ifyalways(f): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2012
Jmoore are you serious at all?

OP is 28 and desire to get married someday and y'all are telling her to lock herself in her room and keep praying?would the man come sniff her out virginity included inside her bedroom?someone was even telling her to buy books,lock herself out of the world and pray?I can only but SMH.

How many of you would marry a 30 yrs old lady?virgin or not?

@OP,keeping yourself is cool but it does not make you a better christian or the best wife material.The earlier you hop off that your "im a virgin" high horse and get real,the better for you.
Pray,fast but most importantly,GO OUT AND MEET PEOPLE.Look for a good man and get married asap.Time waits for no one,not even a virgin.

lol@ ironies of life,25 yrs old non-virgins are happily married and are good wives/mothers.28 yrs old spirit filled virgin cant even hold a man down?Anyhooo,Gods time is the best oh.LMAO
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
O girl u r an asset to ur husband be and he will be very proud of u and respect for dis singular act. Wen d temptation is high as it is, it shows dat u will soon get married to enjoy it for ever. Just be patient. Luk for distraction from romance, because if u fall now, u will regret it and mad as u will continue to useless ursef before bf. It is ur pride, keep it and dont fall. But get marry fast
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by litusista(f): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
@poster, just b a little more patient. There's so much hype about sex, bt d truth is d moment u lose ur virginity d only thing u'l feel is guilt and shame. U r xtian, and u shud not let ur desires rule ur actions. I quite understand dat u r old enof, bt d point is dat if u hav waited dis far, u can wait a litu mor. God isnt mocked. Wat a man sows in sexual immorality, he wil reap. Ask 4 grace 2 stay strong..
Re: Yearnin For A Man's Touch by jmoore(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
ifyalways: Jmoore are you serious at all?

I am not kidding, I spit the truth out.

ifyalways:
OP is 28 and desire to get married someday and y'all are telling her to lock herself in her room and keep praying?

There goes generalization again, was I among those that said that? Did she even accept the advice?

ifyalways:
How many of you would marry a 30 yrs old lady?virgin or not?

How many men would marry a 30 year old Omotola Ekehinde? virgin or not?
How many men would marry a 30 year old Beyounce Knowles? virgin or not?
How many men would marry a 30 year old Carrie Underwood? virgin or not?

ifyalways:

lol@ ironies of life,25 yrs old non-virgins are happily married and are good wives/mothers.28 yrs old spirit filled virgin cant even hold a man down?Anyhooo,Gods time is the best oh.LMAO

All these Hollywood divorces going around and here in Nigeria, what percentage of them got married as virgins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.