Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free (1204 Views)

Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems / We Are D Architects Of Our Family Problems, Husband Laments! / Husband: A Major Source Of Family Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Seun(m): 1:58am On Mar 26, 2006
Find it impossible to talk about your problems? Then don't.

Email the Samaritans now at: jo@samaritans.org
Email jo@samaritans.org

You might prefer to write down how you are feeling rather than picking up the phone. Many people do. We receive over 1750 e-mails a week. We are always seeking feedback on our email service

Samaritans 'listen' in total confidence and without judgement, whatever your situation.

http://www.samaritans.org/talk/email.shtm
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Free(f): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2006
this is for ppl with problems grin grin grin
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2006
Most of us have problems. All you need to do is browse the family and romance sections of this forum. The bad experiences being shared are sometimes almost unbelievable!
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Skidoc(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2006
Fiction grin
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Free(f): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2006
actually i dont have problems. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, am a problem solver, i associate with ppl with problems
so i can help them out grin grin grin
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Seun(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2006
If you have no problems then this topic is not for you. Thanks for your interest, but the topic says, "Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free".
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Free(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2006
okai i would take that nicely and would say anything
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Seun(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2006
What other option do you have? The topic was clear enough, wasn't it?
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Skidoc(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2006
The topic says "Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free", isn't it right for Free to wonder why we should email the Samaritans for her? cheesy grin
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Free(f): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2006
@skidoc lol, thats funny grin grin grin
Re: Family Problems? Email The Samaritans For Free by Free(f): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2006
What other option do you have? The topic was clear enough, wasn't it

oh since this doesnt concern me, can you delete all i said, sorry i said anything
i will leave it to those with family problems,

(1) (Reply)

Christian Polygamists To Give Up Their Extra Wives / For Your Reflection / If I Sue Them, Will I Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.