Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? (9584 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by ijebabe: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2012
cyber999: those of you blaming the men, listen to this: i have a friendn who is having extramarital affairs cos his wife denies him sex, the man has to negotiate with her and do things for her just to have his way with his married wife. she hates sex and manage to do it only to please her husband; to make it worse, the man is a pastor and divorce is out of it. he feels bad about it, but as a man, he has needs that must be met. he told me this personally and i feel for him. in such case will you blame the man for extramarital affairs.

In this case its a very sad situation. The woman is in the wrong here but as a man of God he dare not cheat on his wife and bring curse on himself. He should leave it in God's hands or doesn't he have faith anymore? Its sad though.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Bolubunmi(f): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
I am a woman and i feel strongly dt women are their own worst enemies. When a man takes a fancy on u, even when u know such a man is married, for whatever justification, u still ahead and agree to tango, why then will men not continue to play d game? But, if u had said no to d advances, the game wd sure hv ended there! So, whichever way u look at it, women are to blame!
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by BlakkBoi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
Faithfulness if the most difficult thing to do. Besides, sex is an adventure for men. Aticking to the same meal for 50 is an emotional suicide. Responsible men cheat with respect and still love their wives.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
BlakkBoi: Faithfulness if the most difficult thing to do. Besides, sex is an adventure for men. Aticking to the same meal for 50 is an emotional suicide. Responsible men cheat with respect and still love their wives.

Theres nothing difficult about being Faithful.. Its Easy and Safe. So what makes you think your wife isnt tired of the same meal too..? I guess if she cheats..? Its Just!

Responsible Men that cheat dont understand the meaning of marriage.. U cant eat ur cake and ve it. If u are not ready to abide to the rules of marriage, stay single.. Its that Simple.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by Dondav(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
Let me think.....
Oh! They married the wrong woman!
Why? Cos he's suppose to marry a woman who would beat him silly in other to avoid such situations...

Thank You!
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by djeezy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
Lagusta: I am totally confused, i thought marriage was supposed to be "for better for worse" but i see alot of married men; no matter the age, religion, education background, etc; they still sleep with other girls. These ladies may be married or not. What could be the reason? sad
It's usually dominant in Africa. It attracts public opprobrium or nay cause a political figure's resignation in the western millieu like U.S. You remember President Bill Clinton, Tyger Woods etc. In Nigeria here it's a convention.
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by YungG(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
some men are naturally polygamus in nature, and also this has been like a natural nom in our today world..even when the wives of some of this men give them ALL they need from them as 'D WOMAN'..
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by cfours: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
sooner or later married women will also be going about chasing young men. na wa
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by NazKels(f): 10:21am On May 22, 2012
Well said y get married if u want 2 cheat...I think a married man that cheats is a dog. How do men feel coming home 2 their wives knowing what they have done. Then still sleep in the same bed does it not bother them on bit...its sick I'm not saying its only men I know a lot of my friends that r married women and they having long affairs with another guy.. Its wrong and disrespectful on yourself and your partner.my question WHY GET MARRIED?
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by joanana(f): 1:16pm On May 22, 2012
ArQueBusieR: You mean married boys.

Yes married boys not men!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by NazKels(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2012
Yes boys.. Cause really men don't cheatsmileysmileysmiley
Re: Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? by luckgames(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2012
Naz~Kels:
Yes boys.. Cause really men don't cheatsmileysmileysmiley

Great
Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got some. / People Laugh At Lady With Weird Shaped Butt At The Airport (VIDEO) / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.