Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! (6323 Views)

Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. / The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again / Youths And Political Thuggery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
Dude, I did not only stayed in the north, I spoke Hausa language to the boot and even got a credit at GCE level. Surely, you should know Hausa is among the most difficult language to pass at GCE level?. So, I know exactly how things work down there. That said.

The Tivs from benue are known to have a playerful relationship with the fulanis. . .but, how does that save them from the dagger of fulani nomads at regurly interval without any provocations? There should be clear cut and proper demarcation between fulani/hausa/berom/angas/tivi/mummuyes/gwari/kanuris/gerawa/jarawa/tangale/waja/seyawa. . .since, it amount to injustice for a berom man to hacked in revenge of a crime committed by kanuri, because they share thesame geographical locations.

haka_nai:

I see you stayed in the North,is it also true that the same Hausa largely have jokes that mock the Fulanis as being daft.Over 70% of Hausa jokes present the fulanis as the equivalent of the blonds in western jokes.How has that being taken over the years?I never saw a fulani assume it an insult.Other tribes have similar jokes up North.I know you hardly know about that.Some have being a way of mocking a people after earlier contacts in history and today because of harmony make jokes of them.Just like the Tivs,Jukun and fulani feud.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by nduchucks: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
@haka_nai, let Negro_Ntns continue to present his theory, he may even win the hearts of some SEers along the way. Time will tell whether his analysis is correct, 2015 is not very far away.

Negro_Ntns will love to identify what part of the North you are from so that he can put you in his delusional Northern group and pigeon hole you in the process.

This may very well be a campaign message by Negro_Ntns to garner some more votes for the Oba'Yoba NL title. His theory is interesting but essentially fictional and naive.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by jmaine: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
I see . . . Nice expose by negro though we still need a balanced view of both sides
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
Shymmex,

That haka_nai guy is a liar, I suspect he is one of those foreigners from north cameroon or chad who took advantage of our loose borders to assimilate into the culture and claim Nigerian citizenship. He inferrs he is fulani on this thread but look below on a topic for posters to identify their background, he claimed he is Bura from Borno. His screen name here is Hausa origin. So this fella is confused who he really is. . . Fulani, Hausa or Bura?

The Bura are largely christians group of Borno, particularyly in the Biu area. Under the protectorate of ElKanem empire they were saved from Dan Fodio's attack but British colonials carved their province out of the Shehu of Borno's authority and into that of Garkida and under the authority of a Fulani Emir. As a Northerner haka_nai will be considered a minority. Because we dont know the difference in the South he is nonetheless to us a Northen elite. This is why he is reluctant to reveal his ethnicity I had to go fish it out. This is one of those Northerners that take cover under the banner of *North* to enjoy largesse from the South that would ordinarily be denied to him by his fellow Fulani lords in the desert. He is a fraud, pay attention there are many of them hiding under the Fulani and its mythical Northern elite symbolism. We shall crush them one at a time until Fulani is completely and utterly fvcked up in Nigeria.

Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by haka_nai(m): 10 months & 12 days
haka_nai -- Bornu Bura

haka_nai, thank you for vindicating my purpose with this post. . . . viz, unveiling and demistifying the fulani and its northern legend!

1 Like

Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
_chucks,

. . . did you grow those beards yet or you waiting for boko to come visit and show you how to grow one? :-)
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
If a group of people can manage to view themselves as custodians of a universal philosophy and put all they have into spreading it with as much self-righteousness as they can muster, it's possible they will conquer the more passive, more contended people around them. The world is a brutal jungle.

. . ..and that's largely what it has been! British occupation first handicapped the conscience of proud and spirited people past a point where we knew how to self-defend without going to them for solution. We continue to seek and apply western justice to defend against Fulani's jungle brutality. That's a mismatch!
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Jarus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
Wasn't Murtala Fulani?
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
Jarus: Wasn't Murtala Fulani?
yes, Murtala is fulani with royal lineage.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Jarus(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2012
I think we are making the same mistakes our(southern) leaders of old made. I can see how Fulanis are being underrated here, probably because of the nomadic fulanis we see around. On a good day, an educated Fulani man can compete with any educated southerner and in addition more fearless and bolder than an equally educated counterparts from the South. Needless to compare them with Hausa, as they are way ahead of Hausas in education and intelligence. That is the simple secret of their stronghold. It is also misleading to say they are minority. An account has it that they are even more than Hausas, but not sure of that.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
Jarus, no he was not. Hausa man married to Yoruba woman.

I saw someone said Balewa was not Hausa. Before it became Bauchi, that was Hausaland proper. Abdulsalam and IBB, both Gwari. Abdulsalam was part of the team that broke Orkar's coup. He had been IBB's boy for a very long time and I remember coming across a story from the barracks that he was slated to succeed IBB but had to be put aside for Abacha because Hassan Usman Katsina intervened after a serious contention in Jaji fed, of course, by the core North Fulani Emirs.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
They appear more than Hausas in numbers because demoralized and shut out, the Hausas themselves are denying their root in preference for Fulani clan and a political reward in the FG. So you have many Northerners that disclaim their own root and default to the minority but ruling elite Fulani.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
Thank you. They are all over south claiming to be from north and all that.

More than 50% of "self acclaimed" northerners in south doing menial jobs are from neighbouring countries of Chad, Niger or cameroon. As you rightly put, they usually take adventage of our poros borders and quickly move down south to be claiming hausa or other north central tribes. Most of them when asked, they shift to Jigawa, Jega, Banki, Machina,Mubi and other loose border towns.

Gov. Isa Yuguda of Bauchi state is a fulani man from cameroon and thats is a known fact! Senator Al-bishir of Yobe state is a chadian. . .

Dudu_Negro: Shymmex,

That haka_nai guy is a liar, I suspect he is one of those foreigners from north cameroon or chad who took advantage of our loose borders to assimilate into the culture and claim Nigerian citizenship. He inferrs he is fulani on this thread but look below on a topic for posters to identify their background, he claimed he is Bura from Borno. His screen name here is Hausa origin. So this fella is confused who he really is. . . Fulani, Hausa or Bura?

The Bura are largely christians group of Borno, particularyly in the Biu area. Under the protectorate of ElKanem empire they were saved from Dan Fodio's attack but British colonials carved their province out of the Shehu of Borno's authority and into that of Garkida and under the authority of a Fulani Emir. As a Northerner haka_nai will be considered a minority. Because we dont know the difference in the South he is nonetheless to us a Northen elite. This is why he is reluctant to reveal his ethnicity I had to go fish it out. This is one of those Northerners that take cover under the banner of *North* to enjoy largesse from the South that would ordinarily be denied to him by his fellow Fulani lords in the desert. He is a fraud, pay attention there are many of them hiding under the Fulani and its mythical Northern elite symbolism. We shall crush them one at a time until Fulani is completely and utterly fvcked up in Nigeria.

Re: Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. by haka_nai(m): 10 months & 12 days
haka_nai -- Bornu Bura

haka_nai, thank you for vindicating my purpose with this post. . . . viz, unveiling and demistifying the fulani and its northern legend!
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by ektbear: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
Shekarau is also Bura/Biu. Interesting.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
So also Abacha,Hamza Al-mustapha, Sgt Roger aka Sgt. Barnabas the killer of Kudirat Abiola . . .they ALL claimed to be from Kano.

ekt_bear: Shekarau is also Bura/Biu. Interesting.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by freegaza(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
Muslim...Kanuri...Northerner...In this order...My 20th grandfather is a muslim...ur 2nd is probably a pagan worshipin stone
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by ektbear: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
Abacha is Kanuri from chad or something, i thought?
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
_bear,

yep. . . .so was that former police chief fired over the Kabiru Sokoto escape.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
Thats right! But they all hide under Gashua, Biu, Machina. . .in present Yobe State.

ekt_bear: Abacha is Kanuri from chad or something, i thought?
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
Abacha's roots was Kanuri but born and raised in Kano
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
Zakari Biu. . . . .!

Ibrahim Koumassi the fomer inspector general of police is an alien who equally hid under hausa/fulani scam.

Dudu_Negro: _bear,

yep. . . .so was that former police chief fired over the Kabiru Sokoto escape.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by ektbear: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
I think the issue with haka_nai, Shekarau, and some of these more "marginal" Northerners is that they have to compensate for being outsiders to some extent by being more of a "true believer" than the insiders.

I mean, consider this post:
freegaza: Muslim...Kanuri...Northerner...In this order...My 20th grandfather is a muslim...ur 2nd is probably a pagan worshipin stone

It is very telling, is it not?

In my own religion (Christianity), whether your family has been Christian for 1000 years or only Christian for 100, it doesn't matter. You don't get extra "credit" or whatever.

Yet as you can see, in Islam in the North, a guy like freegaza who claims that his 20th grandfather was a Muslim views himself as superior to a more recent convert (let's not go deeply into the likelihood that this 20th grandfather was probably a pagan, or at best a Muslim who mixing in pagan tradition.)

So what of a man like Shekarau who is Bura, whose parents are Christian? To protect himself, he must act holier than the pope...must be more virulently "Northern" than everyone else.

Same thing with haka_nai. He 100% is of recent pagan ancestry. And is thus "lesser" a person in the Northern hierarchy than say freegaza.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2012
all these people and many more is why it appears the Fulani is a majority. When you filter out the wannabes. . .Fulani is a minor and vulnerable really.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by ektbear: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
This is why I like Christianity. It is a very simple religion. You are not a lesser person just because you are a recent convert.

Compare this to Islam (at least as practiced in the North), where one must burnish your credentials with implausible claims to descent from Mohammed, Arab ancestry, having been Muslim for 500 or 1000 years, etc, etc.

I feel sorry to some extent for haka_nai. A man forced to deny his ancestors and heritage in order to fit in.

And their heritage is quite rich, as I've found out. Consider these folk tales for example: https://www.msu.edu/user/hamza/BuraFolktales.htm
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by nduchucks: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
I'm still trying to understand the purpose of this thread. Is its purpose to somehow help elect a Southerner in 2015, keep a Northerner from getting elected in 2015, or to simply confuse people with unverified falsities?

Would Mallam _Negro be satisfied if a non Fulani Northerner becomes the President, or does his demystification process include preventing any Northerner from winning the election?

Inquiring minds want to know.

_Negro, Your time would be better spent analyzing the make-up of the PDP BOT and Tinubu's ambitions/calculations for 2015, than this unproductive exercise of yours.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by ektbear: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
Anyway, good job on this thread.

The more deeply one delves into northern nigeria, the more contradictions, hypocrisy and dishonesty one finds.

Let us continue probing.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
Dude, what are you afraid of? Born to rule over illitertaes?

I would have suggest you apply the valuable time you are wasting on this thread trying to cover up the already exposed track of the wicked northern leaders, by thinking of how to mend the crack within.

ndu_chucks: I'm still trying to understand the purpose of this thread. Is its purpose to somehow help elect a Southerner in 2015, keep a Northerner from getting elected in 2015, or to simply confuse people with unverified falsities?

Would Mallam _Negro be satisfied if a non Fulani Northerner becomes the President, or does his demystification process include preventing any Northerner from winning the election?

_Negro, Your time would be better spent analyzing the make-up of the PDP BOT and Tinubu's ambitions/calculations for 2015, than this unproductive exercise of yours.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by ektbear: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
haka_nai, I remember when I was young. I asked my father about my ancestors, if they are in hell because they were pagans and not Christians. You can imagine how it must have been for him to have this 8 year old boy nearly in tears contemplating the fate of his ancestors grin

My father did not deny them. He told me some stuff that I won't go into right now, but the long and short of it is that he embraced them. I'm not very religious these days, certainly not as religious as I was when i was younger. But the point is, religion cannot make you abandon your family and people.

If any one tells you to deny yourself, deny your heritage, deny your ancestors and deny your people, they are evil and they seek to enslave you. It is really that simple.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by nduchucks: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
Dude, what are you afraid of? Born to rule over illitertaes?
I would have suggest you apply the valuable time you are wasting on this thread trying to cover up the already exposed track of the wicked northern leaders, by thinking of how to mend the crack within

Since you joined NL or acquired a new userid, you've opened 4 threads, here are the titles of three of them.

(1) No Vacancy In Aso Rock By 2015-Capt.Barbosa

(2) Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa.

(3) Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. cheesy

Need I say more? olodo
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by DuduNegro: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
In my own religion (Christianity), whether your family has been Christian for 1000 years or only Christian for 100, it doesn't matter. You don't get extra "credit" or whatever.

lol@ *you don't get extra credit*. no virgins?? whhhhaat!!

They fear the Fulani terror. I tell you, we cannot continue to go to court to seek for western-styled legal remedy against Fulani jungle brutality. We are all Africans, no one of us has exclusive birthright to bloodshed. The Fulani elites are aware of what their uneducated nomads do to farm settlements but such carnage help shape the mindset and conscience of the constituent - the ruled - to know his place in the overall social dynamics and to continue to yield his rightful place to the elite's unsatiated hunger for power and dominance.

It's simple, with unrelented attacks carried out broadly to exhibit fear through bloodshed, coupled with a police force or military quick to jump and give protection to Fulani against local reprisals, justice is denied. . . . the victim's conscience is weared down and forced to accept the bloodshed as a normal part of co-existing. It is not!! The nomads are Fulani, the Police and Army is under Fulani, the Northern elites are Fulanis. The nomads are the foot soldiers, the thugs they employ to solidify their hold on the nation. You can do more damage and win more hearts quicker with mass bombing and carnage in one town quicker than you can deploy nomads rto raze through a farming village. . . . so boko haram was hijacked from its religious campaign of jihad and turned into political pseudo-army to wage the war on behalf of Fulani.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by 999666: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
ndu_chucks: I'm still trying to understand the purpose of this thread. Is its purpose to somehow help elect a Southerner in 2015, keep a Northerner from getting elected in 2015, or to simply confuse people with unverified falsities?

What are you afraid of?
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
certainly, my open support for what I beleive would scare hypocrites like you off, hiding under the hausa/fulani scam to continue your "born to rule" mentality and mass production of 10 million almajiris.

I guess, you want me to be acting like you? Or posting PDP BOT or Tinubu hogwash, as a diversion?

I noticed you posting some irrelevant conjectures on this thread trying to divert attention away from the "can of worms" and treachery of some few wicked souls. Get ready for the "sweetness" of salt on an open wound.

Gari ya waye!! Tafin hannun bai iya toshe hasken rana. cool

ndu_chucks:

Since you joined NL or acquired a new userid, you've opened 4 threads, here are the titles of three of them.

(1) No Vacancy In Aso Rock By 2015-Capt.Barbosa

(2) Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa.

(3) Jonathan Should Completed His 8 Years In Aso Rock -capt. Barbosa. cheesy

Need I say more? olodo
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by nduchucks: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

It's simple, with unrelented attacks carried out broadly to exhibit fear through bloodshed, coupled with a police force or military quick to jump and give protection to Fulani against local reprisals, justice is denied. . . . the victim's conscience is weared down and forced to accept the bloodshed as a normal part of co-existing. It is not!! The nomads are Fulani, the Police and Army is under Fulani, the Northern elites are Fulanis. The nomads are the foot soldiers, the thugs they employ to solidify their hold on the nation. You can do more damage and win more hearts quicker with mass bombing and carnage in one town quicker than you can deploy nomads rto raze through a farming village. . . . so boko haram was hijacked from its religious campaign of jihad and turned into political pseudo-army to wage the war on behalf of Fulani.

Give me a break!! The above is a bunch of balony and unfounded conjecture. I hope you know that a lot of people are not gullible to the point of believing stories simply because they sound great. If you have any information to conclude that BH has been hijacked by the Fulanis, so does the federal government. The reason why the Feds have not yet arrested any Fulani BH terrorist is because they do not exist. The Feds told us that they know the BH sponsors, why have they not arrested these Fulani sponsors yet?

Stop spreading rumours such as this, they are quite dangerous. You have no evidence whatsoever to support this theory of yours, all you have is your opinion. You have a right to your opinion, but be respectful enough to tell us that these are merely your opinions, rather than facts based on verifiable evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP's Transmitting Transmission Speech, Eye Witness Opens Up From Kano / Lagos Politics And Religion / NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.