Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Hate Nigerian Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Nigerian Girls (4869 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by stephen121(f): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
Nigerian girls are the best
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by kemmeye: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
HA!!!!!!!! GO STAND IN LINE.
there are a lot of guys on nairaland who keep saying that ( i think its mainly for attention) and i bet you all cant go a whole hour without talking to a naija chick.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by cowgurl: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
lefulefu:
u no go go look after ur cows? sad
Ryt on it cos it seems one 'cow' is sufferin 4rm dementia.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by cowgurl: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
190: Should i talk cheesy
Nah, js admit d newbie in ur skol cos e has d requirements.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nayah(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
;Dlol ;Dlol
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by Chimezie198(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2012
xynerise:
kiss my hairy asss
Tufiakwa!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 11, 2012
xynerise:
kiss my hairy asss

Dude...I'm eating.. undecided
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2012
amefi: I must tell you all that i have experienced both the so called white girls and the likes. With that knowledge i want to state categorically, that NIGERIAN/ AFRICAN BABES are still the best.Having that in mind, i have decided to search/comb all streets, climb all mountains, swim all oceans until i find my nigerian/ african wife. Nigerian/ African babes are the best gift to mankind.

mschew!! grin

"Mack Daddy" still macking!! grin grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
opcomm1: Hello,

I am Nigerian but I am now beginning to hate Nigerian girls. Maybe the ones here in Canada. They are so full of shit. They are all full of big shit and leave you heartbroken.

I am never, ever going to date a Nigerian girl anymore. All my ex-girlfriend's female friends are cheaters. Spreading their legs wide open to any dick that portrays any level of seduction.

Please, guys, before it's too late, stay away from these so called Nigerian girls. They are heart breakers and dont even know the meaning of love.

Happened three times now, time for me to become a player.

Feels so good to be single again even if my heart hurts. (*sobs*)

The problem does not lie with Nigerian women, rather it's with the TYPE of women you choose to relate with. Just change the TYPE of girls you choose to date. If you're a shallow man, you should expect serial disappointments. There's always a tell-tale sign of a biatch which most men choose to ignore.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by passionate88: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op,it beat my imagination how one can still go for a black punny in a white man land over abundance?
Simple
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by mhyra(f): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
OP.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! undecided
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by drnoel: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
born2boink:
Poster, you will have to cope like that and the best you can do is Bleep as much pussy as you can too. I am still counting more than 120 women

Ur number is still backwards. U are obviously still new to the game of counting. Anyway am glad I hung my boot.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by Lisaflex(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
D feeling is mutual
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls by ameryzzy(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
We love u too @ OP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Be True Luv? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / New Odunlade Memes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.