Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (16784 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by olugirl(f): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Do relationships really work?  I cant believe it's me ALWAYS meeting the wrong men.

I am not a bad person, not ugly (not necessarily miss world), not a bad girl (tho not an angel). I go to church,

like all d usual things girls like, but still homely, well brought up but being very unlucky with men, especially Nigerian men.

the last one just told me that he thought he would prefer a casual relationship, cos i said he never picks my calls. Yet kept begging me after i broke it off, obvious;y wnats to eat his cake and have it!

I have tried dating outside Nigerian men and while it was a great relationship, didnt think there was that click btwn us.

I am not one to generalise but just find Nigerian men (the ones ve met in London) to usually be liars, cheats and not truthful to what they say at the start.

At my wits end, dying of boredom, feel very sad and sorry for myself, maybe become a lesbian (lol)

Part 2
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
Then go and marry a white man if they would give you a second look.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by madlady(f): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
[quote author=olugirl link.

I am not one to generalise but just find Nigerian men (the ones ve met in London) to usually be liars, cheats and not truthful to what they say at the start. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

[/quote

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2010
You're meeting the wrong men for you. . . . No, it's not only you. You're meeting someone else's MR. RIGHT.

When you find your own, you'll know. No need to despair.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
You are meeting the wrong men, there are nice men out there though rare just find them and they will find you. Also listen to your instincts, if you think something isnt right with the guy then you are probably right. Good luck.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by milcax: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2010
will u try me?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2010
@poster
oh lawd!!!! lady,what do these so called bad guys want from you? sex!!! so keep your damn legs closed until you are 150% sure that they are who they claim to be. . . . . even if it takes 6months.

look within yourself and ask: what is it about me that attracts all these no good men?

contrary to what everyone here might tell you, YOU are the problem.
here is a clue: if a woman dont try to discover the man she is with before going to sleep with him AND THEN realize later that he is married/in a relationship then she is to blame for allowing that guy to play her like this.
the first time a man used you, you should have learned from your mistakes and step up your game.

i think that the problem is: since you are "dying of boredom, feel sorry for yourself and very sad", you will just jump into any fools arms just because you are desperate.

here is my advise to you:
- close your legs for the first 6 months of meeting a guy. men usually dont cherish/respect something hat they got easily so stay away from any sexual relationship before you are sure he is the right guy. any sex before 6 months is a FAIL! if he cant wait then he is not right for you.

- get to know him.
you give yourself to "strangers" and then complain later that they are the way they are.? get to know the guys you date. dont be emotionally cheap! discover them, talk, ask questions etc let them focus on YOU not the booty.

- go to his house. thats where it all starts. if you havent been to your mans house then he is hiding something from you there.

- invite yourself in his house at 3am in the morning. only a man who has something to hide or who has lady friends over sometimes will be mad at you for coming to his house uninvited.

- check his phone. a person who has nothing to hide will gladly hand over his phone to you.

- know his friends and family. if you never met his parents, real friends then you are not his woman. yes people will tell you that it will take time to meet them and thats when you tell him that he will take an equal amount of time for him to "get down" with you.

men would tell you that you have to trust them but trust has to be earned so therefore dont trust any man until you are 150% that he is THE ONE. raise your standards!

but remember that even with all this things checked, it doesnt mean that a man will stay faithful all his life so you have to remember that relationships are a constant struggle to be on top of your game, the day you slip, someone will be there to take your place in his eyes, mind and bed!

ps: some would say that these are drastic measures but in the posters shoes, drastic measures have to be taken before she "join the other side" LOL. ******become a lesbian******
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by ayettymama(f): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2010
lol
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Spanishfly(f): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

- close your legs for the first 6 months of meeting a guy. men usually dont cherish/respect something hat they got easily so stay away from any sexual relationship before you are sure he is the right guy. any sex before 6 months is a FAIL! if he cant wait then he is not right for you.

- get to know him.
you give yourself to "strangers" and then complain later that they are the way they are.? get to know the guys you date. dont be emotionally cheap! discover them, talk, ask questions etc let them focus on YOU not the booty.

- go to his house. thats where it all starts. if you havent been to your mans house then he is hiding something from you there.

- invite yourself in his house at 3am in the morning. only a man who has something to hide or who has lady friends over sometimes will be mad at you for coming to his house uninvited.

- check his phone. a person who has nothing to hide will gladly hand over his phone to you.

- know his friends and family. if you never met his parents, real friends then you are not his woman. yes people will tell you that it will take time to meet them and thats when you tell him that he will take an equal amount of time for him to "get down" with you.

men would tell you that you have to trust them but trust has to be earned so therefore dont trust any man until you are 150% that he is THE ONE. raise your standards!

but remember that even with all this things checked, it doesnt mean that a man will stay faithful all his life so you have to remember that relationships are a constant struggle to be on top of your game, the day you slip, someone will be there to take your place in his eyes, mind and bed!

ps: some would say that these are drastic measures but in the posters shoes, drastic measures have to be taken before she "join the other side" LOL. ******become a lesbian******

Good points but what if you've been to his house but he does not like you showing up uninvited and does not let you check his phone. You've spoken to his mum, sisters, family too and seen some of his friends, could he still be the right one or shows that he's not playing with you?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by MeliMel(f): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2010
So you met someone good but you didn't have that "spark"? I think you're making the situation more difficult than it needs to be.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2010
Spanishfly:

Good points but what if you've been to his house but he does not like you showing up uninvited and does not let you check his phone. You've spoken to his mum, sisters, family too and seen some of his friends, could he still be the right one or shows that he's not playing with you?

if you are his gf and he lives alone then there is absolutely no reason for him to be upset.
what is upsetting about coming to his house uninvited? the only reason a person would be upset is if something is happening there that he doesnt want you to see. whatever it is. . . . . .woman/something illegal etc, you have the right to know who you are dealing with.

a man who doesnt want you to check his phone has something to hide. it could be anything from gals, to text msg from his yahoo yahoo accomplice etc but either way you have to know who that person is.
nobody should be with someone that they dont know(a stranger) you should know them 150% so that you can make up your mind about if you want to be with them or not.
if that person doesnt want you to know them like that then take your distance from this person unless you want to take the risk of being badly hurt.

everything has to be right, not just SOME things. E V E R Y T H I N G!
if you met his friends and family once but then you are not invited to family gathering then check yourself!
if he never goes out clubbing with you and the boys together then check yourself!
if you are not allowed to come to his house uninvited then check yourself!
if he treats his phone like the secret service then check yourself!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Flavio: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2010
Mr brownjay,

Good points you have,  But y are you talking like you will wait for the pu88y for six months ? ? ? ?,  Cmon bro lets be realistic,  A man might be patient for about a month or two, but after one or two  months and the chic aint giving the pu88y,  man will get busy with a next chic,  a  man  has his needs,
Be real with yourself bro
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 24, 2010
Flavio:

Mr brownjay,
Good points you have,  But y are you talking like you will wait for the pu88y for six months ? ? ? ?,  Cmon bro lets be realistic,  A man might be patient for about a month or two, but after one or two  months and the chic aint giving the pu88y,  man will get busy with a next chic,  a  man  has his needs,
Be real with yourself bro

dont misunderstand me and mix it all up. . . . . . . . some men are out there looking for side totos and some men are out there looking for the right one. this was just a way to show the poster how to differentiate the two.

dont get me wrong, i will never wait 6 months for a toto UNLESS I WAS DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS GIRL.
as the poster wrote in her first post, she has been played by brothas and this is my views to how she can lower her chances of being played again.

just like you wrote above, if a girl dont give up the toto then you move on to the next chick. if it so easy for you to move on to the next toto then that gal, as a person, meant nothing to you, you were just trying to sample the toto.

its about respecting a persons wish and being honest about yours. i would never try to make her change her mind but i would let her know exactly what i am after.

i will be the first one to say loud and clear that kitten COME A DIME A DOZEN. . . . . .  AND I HAVE A DOLLAR  but good women are hard to find. so if i was sure about the value/morals of that person in front of me then i would gladly wait.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by lovemoi2(f): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2010
dont give up wink
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 24, 2010
milcax:

will u try me?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by saintneo(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2010
several ladies waiting 2 pounce if i make the wrong comment
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by lovemoi2(f): 1:44am On Jan 24, 2010
saintneo:

several ladies waiting 2 pounce if i make the wrong comment
dont flatter urself
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tboy1(m): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2010
Hang in there Miss . . . U'll find the right guy @ the right time cool
Goodluck!!!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by na2day2(m): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2010
olugirl:

Do relationships really work?  I cant believe it's me ALWAYS meeting the wrong men.

I am not a bad person, not ugly (not necessarily miss world), not a bad girl (tho not an angel). I go to church,

like all d usual things girls like, but still homely, well brought up but being very unlucky with men, especially Nigerian men.

the last one just told me that he thought he would prefer a casual relationship, cos i said he never picks my calls. Yet kept begging me after i broke it off, obvious;y wnats to eat his cake and have it!

I have tried dating outside Nigerian men and while it was a great relationship, didnt think there was that click btwn us.

I am not one to generalise but just find Nigerian men (the ones ve met in London) to usually be liars, cheats and not truthful to what they say at the start.

At my wits end, dying of boredom, feel very sad and sorry for myself, maybe become a lesbian (lol)

--sighs-- must i rescue all of u? oya come, i will be your bf then we will marry after 1 month. u r my angel, all these kisses just for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Pweety4me(f): 2:51am On Jan 24, 2010
^ *Burps* Huh realli? tongue
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by na2day2(m): 2:53am On Jan 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

^ *Burps* Huh realli? tongue

dont worry, u are still number one above all other number ones grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Pweety4me(f): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2010
^Hehe oh be quiet there. . .*adds powder 2 her cheeks* tongue grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by na2day2(m): 3:03am On Jan 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hehe oh be quiet there. . .*adds powder 2 her cheeks* tongue grin

why will i keep quiet? u sparkle ur beauty right into my eyes and i fall in love all over again kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Pweety4me(f): 3:05am On Jan 24, 2010
Nawa see over rehearsed poetry abeg jo. . . undecided tongue
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by na2day2(m): 3:10am On Jan 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Nawa see over rehearsed poetry abeg jo. . . undecided tongue

this is no poetry, this is real love. every step i take remains me that i journey into the unknown, the only assurance i have is u, u are my compass, the thought of u gives me hope for tomorrow kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by KennyG6(m): 3:23am On Jan 24, 2010
@poster maybe you should Re-Brand yourself
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

this is no poetry, this is real love. every step i take remains me that i journey into the unknown, the only assurance i have is u, u are my compass, the thought of u gives me hope for tomorrow kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
O my gosh paleeeeez! undecided
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by na2day2(m): 3:31am On Jan 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

O my gosh paleeeeez! undecided

u dont want ppl to know about our eternal love?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Pweety4me(f): 3:33am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

u dont want ppl to know about our eternal love?
dis is just a commercial 4 ya a way of u attracting other gurls. . .
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by na2day2(m): 3:38am On Jan 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

dis is just a commercial 4 ya a way of u attracting other gurls. . .

no oooo, this is me dying for u ooo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by MsDiva1(f): 3:40am On Jan 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
oh lawd!!!! lady,what do these so called bad guys want from you? sex!!! so keep your damn legs closed until you are 150% sure that they are who they claim to be. . . . . even if it takes 6months.

look within yourself and ask: what is it about me that attracts all these no good men?

contrary to what everyone here might tell you, YOU are the problem.
here is a clue: if a woman dont try to discover the man she is with before going to sleep with him AND THEN realize later that he is married/in a relationship then she is to blame for allowing that guy to play her like this.
the first time a man used you, you should have learned from your mistakes and step up your game.

i think that the problem is: since you are "dying of boredom, feel sorry for yourself and very sad", you will just jump into any fools arms just because you are desperate.

- get to know him.

Some of your points aren't realistic.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Pweety4me(f): 3:53am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

no oooo, this is me dying for u ooo kiss kiss kiss kiss
is it possible 2 die 4 some1 u don't know or have not see b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

All Nairalander Needed Here / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.