Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Honest Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Mistake (779 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Mistake by BodyKiss(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ever made an honest mistake?

I went to pharmacy to buy condom, the lady attending to me asked which, I asked 'which one do you think is the best'. She looked at me, smiled and recommended one for me. Her facial expression made me realise what a question I asked.

Anyone with similar experience?
Re: Honest Mistake by Killz1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
Yes. . . But he's dead now. . .
Re: Honest Mistake by SAFO(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
BodyKiss: Ever made an honest mistake?

I went to pharmacy to buy condom, the lady attending to me asked which, I asked 'which one do you think is the best'. She looked at me, smiled and recommended one for me. Her facial expression made me realise what a question I asked.

Anyone with similar experience?

LOL I had that happen to me one time. The condoms were behind the counter and I asked for a pack. She immediately handed me the XL magnums. Though she was spot on, it still made me chuckle grin
Re: Honest Mistake by BodyKiss(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
SAFO:

LOL I had that happen to me one time. The condoms were behind the counter and I asked for a pack. She immediately handed me the XL magnums. Though she was spot on, it still made me chuckle grin

lol
Re: Honest Mistake by BodyKiss(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
Killz.:
Yes. . . But he's dead now. . .

I know your d.i.ck. haven't taste pu.ss.y before, don't worry, your time will come kid.
Re: Honest Mistake by Killz1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2012
BodyKiss:

I know your d.i.ck. haven't taste pu.ss.y before, don't worry, your time will come kid.
There's only one kid here. . . The one asking for the best condom. He's a KID! wink
Re: Honest Mistake by BodyKiss(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
Killz.:

There's only one kid here. . . The one asking for the best condom. He's a KID! wink

Come back when you have your first dip in a p.s..su.y.
Re: Honest Mistake by Killz1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
BodyKiss:

Come back when you have your first dip in a p.s..su.y.
Is that supposed to be an achievement? And did that make you less dumb?
Re: Honest Mistake by anonymus111(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
killz i am containing myself. dnt make go back to taming d loose dog on nl watch it man wink
Re: Honest Mistake by BodyKiss(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2012
Killz.:

Is that supposed to be an achievement? And did that make you less dumb?

No, prerequisite

(1) (Reply)

After Relationship Break Up, Life Goes ON!!! / Is Astrology Real Or Fake?ladies What Do You Think About This? / The Word 'LOVE'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.