Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date (1047 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date by iamsleek(f): 2:50am On Apr 09, 2012
I get scared of goin out on a date wit a guy cuz I dnt want him payin ma bills nd afta evrytin he gets to talk to me anyhow cuz he spent some cash on me,I always feel dat way...my friends say I got so much pride in me but I dnt think dat way... Wat shuld I do? Cuz dis ma attitude kinda pisses d guy off
Re: Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date by blackeli: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2012
your friends are right with regards pride. you need to conciously grow up and move from being independent minded to being interdependent minded. the fact that he pays doesnt make you less than who you are. If in fact he later feels big headed because he paid for dinner, then he has an esteem problem, and thats a pointer that he isn't the one you should be with. Allow yourself to be treated like a lady. if he deserves you, he would wine and dine you. i'm a guy and this
Re: Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date by Killz1(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2012
I think your friends are right. . . Let go of your pride, else. . . else. . .
Re: Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date by khukhi(f): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2012
Hi OP. I used to have the same problem. So what works for me is the fact that I do not eat on dates instead I'll have two drinks and because I drink slowly in general , 2 drinks can take me 3 hrs to drink . My point is just give it a try and you'll find something that works for you. Dating can be fun., but you do need to be cautious at all times,especially if its a 1st date.
Re: Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date by iamsleek(f): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
Tanks a lot 4 d contributions,I so appreciate
Re: Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date by Rocktation(f): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
Exactly. Grow up. Foooood is nothing.
Re: Am Always Scared Of Going On A Date by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
young lady fall off your high horse and let things take its natural cause. but if by chance you feel u are been treated any less, why not pay for the bills

(1) (Reply)

In Love But She Is BAD / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly / Badoo.....full Of Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.